DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:24 PM

Previous Thread

S2Ch207: http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=288

Needless drama. Everything will work out, I'm more interested to see Baam fight one of those Jahad princesses then Kaiser. Just to satisfy my curiosity with how well Baam can hold out or dominate the Jahads.

That will probably be what happens. If he can take out a Jahad princess or two, then surely he can go to the Floor of Death.

Sounds more worth it then Kaisers name. She's just an item buff anyway. Both Endorsi and Baam agreed they felt they could handle Kaiser and Endorsi mentioned some trick which makes me believe she's got some broken items on her.

Regardless I just don't have interest in the two fighting, as long as Baam fights a Jahad I'm cool.. Endorsi and Anak included. Though I'd rather he fight those twins instead.

that is what i was just thinking as well

Also, why will she die?

Death is due to politic, since she brings shames by losing her name.
Explained last chapter, but simply put: reputation. If she is not up to standards, might as well kill her to forget.

Sad to see Rak lose, since he's easily my favorite character.

Someone been ninja above.

I'm glade the point about Viole and Baam was made. Still the competition urks me.

Idk what to feel about that ignition weapon being stolen.
1) to use a strong weapon without skill is just asking for it to be stolen and used against you
2) other hand, normally not easy to ignite, thus shouldn't been used against them

MY BOY, RAK! :cry: :cry: :cry:

DAMN THAT ARIE SWORDSMAN! KHUN BETTER KICK HIS ASS FOR BEATING MY FAVORITE CROC! :mob:

Spoiler Thread Here.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 07 November 2016 - 11:03 AM.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#2 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

Life

• Moderators
  • 3,160 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:38 PM

I thought that it was a horrible, pointless chapter.

ilhd1c.jpg

#3 Oben

Oben

Dead On Arrival

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,168 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:42 PM

Subscribing.

#4 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:06 PM

Of course Rak lsot we can't have these fodder characters outshine Baam jesus can we...

I already can see Baam soloing every boss...

#5 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

Of course Rak lsot we can't have these fodder characters outshine Baam jesus can we...

I already can see Baam soloing every boss...

Baam is going to have to struggle a little bit. Though why does Rak keep going back to his chibi form. Isn't his natural form the 10-foot version of him?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#6 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:04 PM

Baam is going to have to struggle a little bit. Though why does Rak keep going back to his chibi form. Isn't his natural form the 10-foot version of him?

Training purpose?

Or he has to get permission to go back to original form u til he becomes ranker?

#7 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:19 PM

Training purpose?

I can see that. Like a Zaraki type thing. The chibi form is his eyepatch. But he's knocked out and still chibi form. That's trips me out.

Or he has to get permission to go back to original form u til he becomes ranker?

Now that you say that, I vaguely remember some wiki article saying that someone made him chibi form for some reason or another.

Spoiler

#8 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

I can see that. Like a Zaraki type thing. The chibi form is his eyepatch. But he's knocked out and still chibi form. That's trips me out.

Now that you say that, I vaguely remember some wiki article saying that someone made him chibi form for some reason or another.

Floor 2: He bump into the F.U.G. trap while the teams A&B were taking their positions test (he pa $ed the Spearman test already), saying he didn't see said s because F.U.G. trap was small.
trap.
F.U.G. trap then made him into Chibi form then purpose bump into him saying Rak I'd now small thus didn't see.

Mechanism for shrinking is unknown, but I guess it due to F.U.G. trap was ranker?

#9 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

@YyAoMmIi - are you on a phone?

Spoiler

#10 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:00 PM

@YyAoMmIi - are you on a phone?

yes, why?
Aldo why I'm lazy to Google seach that 2nd floor proctor name

#11 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:11 PM

yes, why?

spelling and grammar. :)

Spoiler

#12 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:47 AM

Training purpose?

He remains small due to a contract with each floor Guardian. I believe he has full control over it but for some reason chooses to remain small even during fights, he stays small for maneuverability most other times such as being indoors. 

yes, why?
Aldo why I'm lazy to Google seach that 2nd floor proctor name

The name you're looking for is Yu Han Sung.

• DarkNemesis and Doan like this

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler For future reference

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

Spoiler The answer to life, the universe and everything

#13 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:08 AM

I so want to look at the new raws but cant, ughh

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#14 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:42 AM

I so want to look at the new raws but cant, ughh

Why? You don't want to spoil yourselr or technical difficulties?

Spoiler

#15 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,867 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:24 AM

Why? You don't want to spoil yourselr or technical difficulties?

dont want to spoil myself, its something i look forward to read

Fabolous ft Trey Songz "All There"

Spoiler

#16 Funktastic

Funktastic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:53 PM

Raaaaak! I'm sad that he lost the fought (off-paneled even). I kind of wanted him to be an undefined powerhouse whose powerlevel would continue to be highly debated up until a point late into the story, where he goes full berserk on a villain that managed to down Baam. Albeit it wasn't meant to be. I guess its good to know how strong he is though; pretty darn strong, but slightly under Androssi, Baam and Kaiser. That would be assuming that the arie-guy was being realistic when he thought that he could now take on Kaiser with his newly won ignition weapon. 

Edited by Funktastic, 20 July 2016 - 02:54 PM.

#17 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 02:58 PM

Raaaaak! I'm sad that he lost the fought (off-paneled even). I kind of wanted him to be an undefined powerhouse whose powerlevel would continue to be highly debated up until a point late into the story, where he goes full berserk on a villain that managed to down Baam. Albeit it wasn't meant to be. I guess its good to know how strong he is though; pretty darn strong, but slightly under Androssi, Baam and Kaiser. That would be assuming that the arie-guy was being realistic when he thought that he could now take on Kaiser with his newly won ignition weapon.

Seeing as Kaiser has all sorts of special weapons, I think Arie will be outgunned.
  • Petite Fleur likes this

Spoiler

#18 FrostyMouse

FrostyMouse

Life

• Moderators
  • 3,160 posts
  • LocationStamford Bridge

Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:57 PM

http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=289

This week's chapter was so dire, it wasn't funny.  The plot is going farther and farther off the rails each week.

ilhd1c.jpg

#19 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,200 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:51 AM

Hopefully, Baam and Androssi decide to just destroy the place while they're fighting. If there was ever a time for DBZ-like fighting and massive amounts of wanton destruction for the greater good, then this is definitely the time.
  • Petite Fleur likes this

Spoiler

#20 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:24 PM

Ha Jinsung is back!! Is he there for the auction? I hope he gets to see Bam and Khun gets to meet him. I always like when Khun meets big shots because we always learn something new from his reactions. This whole festival is looking more complicated than it first did, I hope it doesn't get dragged out too much like the workshop battle did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users