• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

#261 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:56 PM

Haha that would be awesome! Then that can lead to Jahad's queen vs the princesses! The battle for Bam's heart! Since by then, Bam's harem will probly have at least few more princesses lol

Personally my ideal version so far is Bam's harem only needs Yuri, Elaine and Ihwa and seniority is in that order, too. Yuri would be household's leader haha. Frankly I think Bam is the perfect example of beta male who turns alpha only when the situation requires him to.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#262 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:59 PM

Hwaryun should get first draw. She sacrifices for Baam like no other.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#263 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:15 PM

Why some people here think that Baam has also to do with Jahad?

Has anything happened in the past that suggests that apart from his compatibility with Black March?

Actually I don't think much of the compatibility with Black March at all. Can just be as simple as that girl likes Bam. Which is pretty heavily supported by his canon magnetism towards girls LOL

Then again his harem consists of mainly Princesses and 10 Great Families' girls (Hwaryun is the only exception and Rachel is unknown) so perhaps being the King's son may have to do with attracting those with same blood or closely tied families.

As for why...well, the joy of theorizing (that Greek myth inspiration mentioned above). And the whole ambiguous Prince of Jahad deal (which can be Wangnan or Bam or both or even someone else and SIU was playing red herring).

Of course, Bam can just be an unrelated Irregular who was in that cave for a totally different situation.

Hwaryun should get first draw. She sacrifices for Baam like no other.

The thing is she does all that because Bam is her God (whatever that means but probably just the usual ''he will defeat Jahad for us''). There is not a single shred of romantic or sexual attraction in her action or thinking so far. And she tricked Bam into joining FUG, cooperating with Rachel and planning that whole 2nd Floor situation. They are actually nearly as bad as each other in not giving a fuck about Bam's feeling and it's not just Bam but you just don't do that to innocent people. It's just that Rachel's action is more ''in your face'' and SIU gives more insight to her personality and thought process so we hate her more cause we perceive disgusting and lowly elements in there (until SIU pulls an Itachi, that is). That's why Kun said Hwaryun is his enemy, too, because she's not that good. Not that I don't like Hwaryun, mind you, just not as Bam's girl though and I of course have no opposition if she will be one but not her current self.

Yuri, Ihwa, Endorsi are all ''Bam's so handsome I would do *@!$&() for him''. Elaine...well, not much so far but she's a dark horse. I just like her character design (appearance, background) and she is saved by Bam so shining armor knight Bam is. And while Elaine was a villain, she didn't do anything directly and personally bad to Bam. It was all the Station rules approved by the Floor Guardian, not much different from other Floors' Tests where Regulars can be killed and no one bat an eye so...

• Red Haired Shanks likes this

#264 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:58 PM

Just noticed something interesting, a few chapters back that blue haired sparkly chick and Rachel were discussing 'the greatest D rank scout' whose silhouette looks kinda similar to the guy shown in the last panel of the latest chapter. Khun also talks about how they're short of one scout now that their team mates are MIA. I think the person in the last panel is probably the scout, and he will most likely choose to join Bams team, and make it even stronger. Although Bam already has so many team mates, now that Wangnans team has effectively been eliminated, it leaves room for expansion I guess....

Edited by Luffy_PK, 21 December 2016 - 07:59 PM.

#265 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

Add in Elaine and Sachi...wow, they will slay C-rank soon.

#266 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:16 AM

I can't log in to LINE webtoon. Anyone with same problem?

#267 Wingman

Wingman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:54 AM

http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=311

Enjoy the chap!

• tewwo, Doan and Urek Mazino like this

joker-s-pencil-trick-o.gif

#268 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:04 AM

S2Ch231: http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=312

• tewwo, Doan and Wingman like this

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler For future reference

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

Spoiler The answer to life, the universe and everything

#269 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

Wangnan can grant wishes now? If he has some sort of connection or special ability or whatever that can do what Casano wants then...I'm eager to see what it is and why he never use it before.

Kun's being more Bam's best wife material-ish than any other girl...

That shinsu black hole can destroy gigantic world? Hyperbole? Or some Saint Seiya logic power? At this rate Bam might slay everything fast. I wonder if Yuri should get into the Rice Pot and have some power-up herself before facing Mascheny. Heck meeting Graham on Floor of Death might show us another High Ranker fight. I can't wait to know who the one that saved Anaak is.

Or maybe @Urek Mazino should just show up and rap about how Mascheny is lightning blue hot but since she would hinder YurixBam so a ticket back to wherever she is residing is already prepared by Wolhaiksong. His rap is so bad that everyone laughs and Baekryun can finally show up and guide them through the ''how to to relieve your stress using Urek's embarrassing moments'' manual.

On an unrelated note, any idea how LINE webtoon makes money? There's no ads whatsoever. It's a bit more work, to go to the Naver page.

• Urek Mazino likes this

#270 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

On an unrelated note, any idea how LINE webtoon makes money? There's no ads whatsoever.

That's a great question.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#271 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

That's a great question.

Y u no great answer?

#272 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

I wonder if there are similar things to Hell Train on higher floors. I mean unless SIU really wants to make ToG the One Piece of webtoon he should make more of them to let Bam and co go up faster.

Edited by Fulmine, 08 January 2017 - 08:05 AM.

#273 Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:15 AM

S2Ch232: http://www.webtoons....&episode_no=313

• tewwo and Doan like this

pfpgm7o.png

Spoiler For future reference

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.com/blog/28#comment-1216310802)

Spoiler The answer to life, the universe and everything

#274 Groundking

Groundking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:55 AM

I wonder if there are similar things to Hell Train on higher floors. I mean unless SIU really wants to make ToG the One Piece of webtoon he should make more of them to let Bam and co go up faster.

I'd be fine with TOG being the One Piece of the Webtoon world. I love the adventure, but the webtoon has felt awfully slow recently, I just want to get into the meat of the hell floor.

Edited by Groundking, 09 January 2017 - 04:55 AM.

#275 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:31 AM

I'd be fine with TOG being the One Piece of the Webtoon world. I love the adventure, but the webtoon has felt awfully slow recently, I just want to get into the meat of the hell floor.

I just found out from one of the blog posts that SIU confirmed there would be special exams on other Floors that let prominent Regulars to go up faster. But yeah, even with that I think ToG will still be very long. Not that I mind, really. Hopefully SIU would use that time wisely to improve his writing. As of now I think ToG is only at entertaining level but not quite good writing level.

#276 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:12 AM

Then how are the natives alive there? Or is that just the Inner Tower?

#277 Oben

Oben

there were no malfunctions

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,439 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Whoo, finally a proper adventure arc! The tower was way too civilized until now ^^ I hope it turns out as gritty as was implied this chapter, but with the monsters and Karaka around I guess there could be some cool mess.

He can just skip a couple floors every now and then. There where some large skips in Part 1 between Floor 2 and Floor 20.

#278 Luffy_PK

Luffy_PK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

I'm expecting quite a few people to die in this arc, most likely Boro,Hoaquin, maybe even Evan. Regardless this arc has me so excited. Can't wait to see Bam go all out again, but mainly can't wait to learn more about his origins. Bring on next week!!

#279 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,335 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

He can just skip a couple floors every now and then. There where some large skips in Part 1 between Floor 2 and Floor 20.

No, I mean the stuffs that we actually experience with the characters, not the timeskip (so flashbacks not counted).

#280 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,783 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

Two things. I hope by the end of this, Hoaquin becomes whole and Karaka reunites with his brother (Wangnan).

Have they shown Hoaquin's last soul piece (the girl) since the BaamxHoaquin fight?

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users