• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CassiusShadow

CassiusShadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:47 PM

I'm currently looking for a manga artist for my story I'm writing, so if you or someone you know are interested let me know. This project will require time to work on. My plans are for a on going manga for decent amount of time . I would love to partner up with someone or multiple people and help build a chapter once a month. Anywhere between 25-35 pages per chapter. Most Character designs and layouts are already planned/wrote down. Long term goals are to get "our" work out there. With marketing and advertising we can do it. Now just got to make the product. Please message me if you are interested.

#2 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationNear the bushes

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

I might be interested, depending on the story if I could get maybe the genre, Story base and characters.

I am an evil spirit
ec59937932aed9c18cb676345889702c.gif

#3 CassiusShadow

CassiusShadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Action

Description for part 1:

Long ago... In a world of magic two brothers forge a forbidden magical sword with great destructive powers known as the Tsuka Sword. With their creation they started a new era of the Hayashi Clan. Now hundreds of years later a clan once known for its evil and destruction they bought to world is now the symbol of peace for all five nation until the Sword was stolen. Hayashi Clan is now going to war to obtain their magical sword.

Kazuhiro Hayashi(Main Character Father)
Leader of the Hayashi Clan and known as the Peace Keeper. Far the most powerful in the clan. He was entrusted of control of the Clan and to carryon the their purpose to the world. Age:45

Lee Hayashi(Main Character)
Oldest descendent of the Main bloodline.
Gifted with the Hayashi bright green hair and known to be next heir of the clan. He's goofy, charming, jokester, lady's man and extremely powerful . Since He's next in line to take the title of Peace Keeper he has body guards called the Sonko's . Age:20

Sakiko Hayashi(Main Character Sister)
Second oldest of the Main bloodline. She's known to be one of the Clan strongest fighters. Intelligent, beautiful, highly skillful swordsman. She's has complete control of here Mana. Age:18

Detruis Hayashi(Main Character Brother)
Youngest member of the Main bloodline. He's looks upto his father but He's lacks the magical powers that his siblings possesses. Age:16

This is a sample of the charcters and plot.

Edited by CassiusShadow, 03 August 2016 - 08:13 PM.

• CassiusShadow likes this

#4 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:30 AM

mmmh, I'm more of a dark gorish type of my drawing, I'll think about it tho.

I am an evil spirit

#5 CassiusShadow

CassiusShadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:10 PM

Ok just let me know.

#6 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:51 PM

Will there be any type of romance or fantasy monsters? what category of people you are targeting? the age your targeting?

could you tell me more detail?

{You can PM thoses messages if you prefer tho.}

I am an evil spirit

#7 CassiusShadow

CassiusShadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:03 PM

Yes there will be romance and human/animal creatures. Samurai ages in between 16-60. I will be having flash back of people childhoods as well.

#8 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:27 AM

It Can be interesting. :)

I am an evil spirit

0 user(s) are reading this topic