#2 IcyKitsu

IcyKitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:28 AM

Is that.. Sokyoku v2?

Mayuri looks like a lady x)

Edited by IcyKitsu, 04 August 2016 - 08:30 AM.

#3 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15620 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:29 AM

It seems that Juhabach will be returning from where Mayuri just was laying those tiles.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#4 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11172 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

MS is trippin, can't read the chapter.

• Kaidou, D.Hyuga and Chillman like this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#5 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5570 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

Is that.. Sokyoku v2?

What you really think the SS would rebuild something in honor of peace? Of course they'd remake the execution platform they probably used it a whole bunch to break it in.

• JDG973, masterbio, Red Opus and 1 other like this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#6 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:32 AM

Lisa and Rukia are the only new worthwhile Captains. Iba and whatsherface don't deserve those Haori. Yumichika was robbed. Robbed I tell you! And Kubo is just throwing the lack of Shuhei Bankai in my face.

Edited by Charnsuka, 04 August 2016 - 08:34 AM.

#7 IcyKitsu

IcyKitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:33 AM

And Aizen will be coming like "To think that the Sokyoku still intact after a hit of my Kurohitsugi... this reminds me of that damn chair."

#8 The Exile

The Exile

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

wtf kinda chapter was that?

What the hell happened at the end of the previous chapter?

Fuck this crap. After all this and no god damn answers at all to anything we wanted to know.

How the hell did Komamura's right hand man become  a Captain, when he has literally DONE NOTHING this entire series, he is a complete waste of space and yet he is CAPTAIN why?

Half of the Gotei 13 do not even deserve to be Captains. It seems after they almost faced complete extinction, its the same old Soul Society, same old crappy Captains that got the crap kicked out of them by Quincy.

Kensei, Rose, Lisa, Testuzaemon or w/e the hell is name is, are not fit to be Captains.  

This chapter was complete and utter crap.

This ending next chapter will no doubt be complete garbage too.

After all this these Quincy were a complete waste of time, Bach was a total waste of a villain, who's motives we never learned.

After all these years and this is what we get for an ending.

Edited by The Exile, 04 August 2016 - 08:38 AM.

• Raiden, fararibmwz, Blue22 and 2 others like this

#9 Arap0nga

Arap0nga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:38 AM

Chapter 10 years later? How they fixed everything and replaced the soul king after yhwach defeat?

A guy do did nothing in bleach became a captain...

Edited by Arap0nga, 04 August 2016 - 08:39 AM.

#10 IcyKitsu

IcyKitsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:39 AM

Don't understand why Lisa's been promoted (and reintegrated). The same for Isane (we barely saw anything on her Zanpakuto and now she could have a Bankai too?).

And I just noticed that the captains weren't randomly standing...

Spoiler

Edited by IcyKitsu, 04 August 2016 - 08:42 AM.

• Chillman likes this

#11 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5570 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

Chapter 10 years later? How they fixed everything and replaced the soul king after yhwach defeat?

Magic? The unseen Head of the kido corps had the solution ALL ALONG!

After all this these Quincy were a complete waste of time, Bach was a total waste of a villain, who's motives we never learned.

Technically you didn't learn any of the big behind the scenes players motives

Which include

Urahara

Aizen

Ginjou

Yhwach

and or course

The SK himself

Don't understand why Lisa's been promoted (and reintegrated). The same for Isane (we barely saw anything on her Zanpakuto and now she could have a Bankai too?).

Clearly she's the reason anyone taken out by Lille survived having their organs blasted out of existence

• JDG973 and g-dubz like this

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#12 The Exile

The Exile

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

2 weeks to wait for this garbage to finish.

That ending better be some what decent or i'll just blank this entire series from my mind completey and pretend it never existed and i never wasted all the time i did on this.

This is why One Piece is just so awesome in every way. Oda  has his entire story planned out, he knows how it'll end, he even knows what the final panel will be which is why i know however many years from now the ending is, when it does come, it definitely won't be disappointing.

• KUROkami likes this

#13 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15620 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Remember. Next week's chapter there's a special announcement. I'm guessing it will be somewhat good news for Bleach. Well the continuation of Bleach.

In the meantime, just enjoy your ride down Bullshit Mountain. You know Kubo is.

• Raiden and Blue22 like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#14 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:43 AM

Oh snap, I got it. The final chapter is going to be called "The Perfect Beginning". I know your game Kubo. 

• Insane Soul, Milareppa, Ajh77 and 8 others like this

#15 The Exile

The Exile

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:44 AM

Isane is a skilled healer. Her only job is to heal, it makes sense.

They should have just done away with the whole concept of the Royal Guard because they failed miserably in their singular job to protect the Soul King. Assuming any of them are still alive other than Ichibei, they should just go back down to Soul Society and be part of the Gotei 13 and replace some of those worthless Captains who're absolutely useless.

#16 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5570 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:47 AM

Isane is a skilled healer. Her only job is to heal, it makes sense.

They should have just done away with the whole concept of the Royal Guard because they failed miserably in their singular job to protect the Soul King. Assuming any of them are still alive other than Ichibei, they should just go back down to Soul Society and be part of the Gotei 13 and replace some of those worthless Captains who're absolutely useless.

If that was possibly Soifon would have been demoted after the whole execution hill debacle

#17 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6820 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:47 AM

So basically Ichigo will pay Rukia a visit to congratulate her for the promotion. Now he is the Soul King or sth. along the lines.

Shit ending never the less if that was really it.
Open questions all over the place. A real shame.
At least OP won't ruin it for me like this.
  • Raiden likes this

2mg5kyb.jpg

#18 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2295 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:48 AM

Mangastream is offline for me :/

• Chillman likes this

#19 Madwillionaire

Madwillionaire

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:49 AM

It's pretty apparent that Bleach will be continuing in some way, shape or form based on the content in this chapter. But man this new captain line up is weak af imo.  Why did they even try to recruit Love, Hiyori, Hacchi, Ginjou, Yuushiro? Or even try to get Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi back in the mix?

#20 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

I hope we get Bankais next chapter. End this shit with a bang. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users