3 replies to this topic

#1 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

This is a short story dedicated to @ShinRyuu and @Baka-Dynasty and anyone else who is having fun writing a story.
Thanks to @disastrousmaster for giving it a read to spot the most obvious mistakes.

Spoiler Part 1/5

Spoiler Part 2/5

Spoiler Part 3/5

Spoiler Part 4/5

Spoiler Part 5/5

it did fit all into a single post, nice, was fearing it to break for too many characters

• disastrousmaster likes this

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#2 ShinRyuu

ShinRyuu

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • LocationThis post.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:39 PM

"B": "Bye Anti-dupe."
"R": "Bye"
Others said goodbye too.
"Y": "See you soon."
Anti-dupe: "..."

I can see him being: "Oh, for fuck's sake, please don't."

It amuses me.

Anyway, this one's nice. I liked it. Though knowing what happened during "The Personification" would be nice, since it feels like that part is missing from the story. I can guess what happened from the context, but still. I enjoyed this though. Nice and short.

#3 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:17 PM

"Y": "See you soon."
Anti-dupe: "..."

I can see him being: "Oh, for fuck's sake, please don't."
It amuses me.

just realized that's a case of eloquent silence, it's funny how it can be interpreted in different ways cause it isn't clearly specified what he was thinking

Though knowing what happened during "The Personification" would be nice, since it feels like that part is missing from the story. I can guess what happened from the context, but still.

the personification was all the era number 3, i totally skipped it cause it would have no longer been a short story, and anti-dupe didn't have a big role in it aside getting traumatized and being powerless, also there wasn't a real story going on then, just a bunch of random events happening at the same time

and also, this short story is sort of an introductive story of a bigger project, so "The Personification" will be the focus for other stories later

"Anyway, this one's nice. I liked it. ... I enjoyed this though. Nice and short."

glad you liked it

Edited by Zeando, 20 January 2017 - 05:10 AM.

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#4 ShinRyuu

ShinRyuu

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • LocationThis post.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:36 PM

I mean the entire thing is basically random events happening so it's w/e.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users