Photo

[Miscellaneous] Things You Probably Didn't Notice (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,855 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:04 AM

Previous thread 

It's what makes him worthy of being king. The others are just lowly power mongering fools.

Not really. Kaidou and BM do it like that, well probably BB as well, but we know of WB that he simply let them use his flag because Neptune is his friend, that´s all, and Luffy is the same really.

There is a small diference though. WHitebeard kicked everyone's ass, expelled every pirate that was hurting FI, and protected FI. Luffy did half of that, but BM's flag is still up there, and the day it comes off, Big Mom better not be alive to hear about it.

The point still stands though, some Yonkou reign like actual emperors, some simply let others use their name for protection. Luffy will never reign over territories, even if BM gives FI over or something, heck like he said to Rayleigh, he does not plan to conquer anything and even recently, that point was made clear again when he initially refused to have "sons" under him.

that is well and good but........well he does....... he already planned on giving FI his flag and they would come to his aid if he needed them. he does have a fleet.

so regardless of what he says he is well on his way to owning a fleet and many islands

• Petite Fleur likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

[center]

#2 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:34 PM

2dwg5ll.jpg

Nami even looks good in men's clothing!

BTW...why is it that sexy women can look good in any clothes but not vise versa?  Tis one of the eternal, unanswerable questions... :P

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#3 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:53 PM

BTW...why is it that sexy women can look good in any clothes but not vise versa?  Tis one of the eternal, unanswerable questions.

Any woman can look good in anything. Don't shame.

• Miss Coquine, rocconorth and Chillman like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#4 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:45 AM

:rolleyes: Any woman can look good in anything. Don't shame.

I trust the you got the underlying understanding...

Spoiler
...hence the "like".  

Edited by rocconorth, 13 August 2016 - 03:54 AM.

6acf83134634515.jpg

#5 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:55 AM

Spoiler
...hence the "like".  

You've never been to a drag show before. Also, you're aware that you're talking to a transgender woman, right?

• Miss Coquine likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#6 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:22 AM

Spoiler
...hence the "like".  

You've never been to a drag show before. Also, you're aware that you're talking to a transgender woman, right?

No I wasn't (and no offense intended), but I'd still stand by my supposition...that is that it works for women and not so much for men dressing as women or men who have been become women dressing as men (lol...I can't think of a more appropriate, modern day musing!)

Lol...I doubt anybody not born in the last 50 years would have any idea of what I was saying in that last sentence!  (Now if that's not a commentary on progress I don't know what is... :meditate: )

Edited by rocconorth, 13 August 2016 - 06:41 AM.

6acf83134634515.jpg

#7 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

one-piece-6579169.jpg

Pedro doesn't like to talk about sweets. Foreshadowing of his dealings with BM in the past?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#8 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:23 AM

http://i10.mangapanda.com/one-piece/808/...

Pedro doesn't like to talk about sweets. Foreshadowing of his dealings with BM in the past?

That´s Sicilian, not Pedro^^

• Strobacaxi likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#9 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:29 AM

damn

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#10 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 11:31 AM

damn

That scene was more about Sicilian being a very strict squad leader and thinking men eating sweets is a sign of weakness, like many in Japan did actually but it´s becoming more and more a notion of the past

qhz8b56l.png

#11 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:18 PM

hes probably pekon and pedros father. or one of their fathers and the others is neko's kid

Edited by retroluffy13, 20 August 2016 - 12:19 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#12 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,029 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:53 PM

hes probably pekon and pedros father. or one of their fathers and the others is neko's kid

They're probably like the Fishmen, and the species a child gets is random :shrug: A cat son doesn't need a cat father.

#13 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,006 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:05 PM

They're probably like the Fishmen, and the species a child gets is random :shrug: A cat son doesn't need a cat father.

right but it's odd that this cat just happens to hate sweets and pekons and pedro were both, at one point, apart of big moms crew.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#14 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 26 August 2016 - 09:35 AM

Don't know if this was mentioned anywhere, but Chopper looked like he was going to tell Luffy something in Chapter 836 before the perspective of the scene changed. Might be that he told Luffy something important plot-wise, such as a weakness? http://mangastream.c...ece/836/3614/11

• Petite Fleur and Miss Coquine like this

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,629 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:20 PM

Don't know if this was mentioned anywhere, but Chopper looked like he was going to tell Luffy something in Chapter 836 before the perspective of the scene changed. Might be that he told Luffy something important plot-wise, such as a weakness? http://mangastream.c...ece/836/3614/11

probably ''we can sneak into Sanji's room through mirror world''? :lol:

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#16 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,029 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:53 AM

probably ''we can sneak into Sanji's room through mirror world''? :lol:

That's a surprisingly solid idea.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,629 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

Yeah, but like I said last chapter Pound didn't say anything about Brulee's AoE so I would hold horse a bit. I mean if she can literally travel to any mirror in the world that's...hax. Though that would solve captain kidd's complain about Pudding's map having the North arrow LOL

That said I would prefer them to wander into BM's room instead LOL

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#18 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

Yeah, but like I said last chapter Pound didn't say anything about Brulee's AoE so I would hold horse a bit. I mean if she can literally travel to any mirror in the world that's...hax. Though that would solve captain kidd's complain about Pudding's map having the North arrow LOL

That said I would prefer them to wander into BM's room instead LOL

Brulee would have been so cool as a Bloody Mary expy

• Kid Frost likes this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#19 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:23 PM

Why u dissing Fulmine man? :whistle:

qhz8b56l.png

#20 Strikto

Strikto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:37 PM

Mirror world is like a weaker version of blueno's door world. That guy has no restriction on where to enter n exit that world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users