Photo

[Miscellaneous] Things You Probably Didn't Notice (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#21 ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6276 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:43 PM

Mirror world is like a weaker version of blueno's door world. That guy has no restriction on where to enter n exit that world.

But was he able to imprison other people there?

• Petite Fleur likes this

qhz8b56l.png

#22 Hurley Pirates

Hurley Pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationSuzuran High

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:27 AM

Idk if this has been brought up before or not but its something I noticed while reading Luffy Ace and Sabo's childhood arc. 

cf82a771dc2130bb24056a6d4d8f9c23c9688376

The two guys on the bottom right look like younger versions of these two brokers in PH (bottom Left)

9a3890d728c3cab906714bf58a04a1f43e1040a6

Now knowing Oda these guys are probably the same but given that we never got a name for them might mean they won't be too relevant to the story. But I thought it was cool to think they were the same guys Luffy and Ace fought way back

Edited by Hurley Pirates, 29 August 2016 - 08:28 AM.

• Petite Fleur, Sev, Abu Dun and 6 others like this

The Blonde Squad:

Spoiler

#23 Petite Fleur

Petite Fleur

~ Spider Lady - Kiri's Wife ~ Professional Cuddle Bug

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11888 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:45 PM

@Hurley Pirates

I am proud of you for this find.

• Hurley Pirates and Tale like this

2mGKRJi.png
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Spoiler Quotes

#24 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2055 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:47 PM

Idk if this has been brought up before or not but its something I noticed while reading Luffy Ace and Sabo's childhood arc.

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/cf/cf...

The two guys on the bottom right look like younger versions of these two brokers in PH (bottom Left)

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/9a/9a...

Now knowing Oda these guys are probably the same but given that we never got a name for them might mean they won't be too relevant to the story. But I thought it was cool to think they were the same guys Luffy and Ace fought way back

Nice!! It would be amazing if Oda did that!!

By the way, what's the source of those coloured manga chapters? (i love searching for coloured pannels I like, but I don't usually like searching for them too much... :aww: )
  • Petite Fleur likes this

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#25 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:56 PM

By the way, what's the source of those coloured manga chapters? (i love searching for coloured pannels I like, but I don't usually like searching for them too much... :aww: )

http://kissmanga.com...-Colored-Comics

• Petite Fleur and Madara D Dragon like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#26 Hurley Pirates

Hurley Pirates

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationSuzuran High

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:47 AM

Nice!! It would be amazing if Oda did that!!

Well I use mangastorm the app so it links the regular and color chapters from manga Eden
  • Madara D Dragon likes this

The Blonde Squad:

Spoiler

#27 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4099 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:49 AM

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/cf/cf...

http://cdn.mangaeden.com/mangasimg/9a/9a...

Woah that's awesome! Nice find! I love little things like this, even if those two never come up again it's just satisfying to tie two little moments like that together.

#28 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3168 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:22 PM

Chapter 438 -  Zoro: We arent playing pirates like little kids!!!

Chapter 824 - Kaido:  Up til now, you guys have been playing little pirate games!

• Abu Dun, eemo23 and Strobacaxi like this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#29 Sev

Sev

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4099 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:56 PM

Chapter 438 -  Zoro: We arent playing pirates like little kids!!!

Chapter 824 - Kaido:  Up til now, you guys have been playing little pirate games!

If the second one had been 834 instead of 824 that would have been pretty crazy (would be the reverse number of the first quote).  :lol:

• Petite Fleur, Enbima and Chillman like this

#30 rocconorth

rocconorth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:56 AM

I submit that Cosette...

iqx9p4.jpg

is the sister of Perona...

2gtbw8z.jpg

...actually not really. :lol:  But still, I can't be the only one that thought of the "Ghost Princess" when we saw these image of Cosette...right!?  RIGHT!!!???!!!  I'M NOT CRAZY!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Sev, Hurley Pirates, RhetoricalRabbit and 2 others like this

6acf83134634515.jpg

Highschool of the Dead...you know you love it!

#31 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2055 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:56 AM

I submit that Cosette...

http://oi68.tinypic.com/iqx9p4.jpg...
is the sister of Perona...

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2gtbw8z.jpg...

...actually not really. :lol: But still, I can't be the only one that thought of the "Ghost Princess" when we saw these image of Cosette...right!? RIGHT!!!???!!! I'M NOT CRAZY!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Loooool I thought exatly the same!! :D

At first I couldn't remember who she looked like, but then Perona came to my head :P

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#32 Dude

Dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

its clear Oda likes star wars...judge vinsmoke is darth sidious executing order 66 which turned the clone army evil and killed all the jedi....its known George lucas took the second world war and turned it into science fiction. 66 symbolizing the germans.

• dageo18 likes this

#33 dageo18

dageo18

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Locationground zero

Posted 20 September 2016 - 12:54 AM

its clear Oda likes star wars...judge vinsmoke is darth sidious executing order 66 which turned the clone army evil and killed all the jedi....its known George lucas took the second world war and turned it into science fiction. 66 symbolizing the germans.

super interesting!  

#34 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8020 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:57 AM

so this is a small issue and we will never get clarification on it......but.........

how did CP know where BB was?

I know I know, all you dragon fan boys don't want to hear a single thing about the whole BB trashed the RA thing. but you cant ignore it, and something you need to think about, is how on earth did CP chase BB off when he was finished moping the floor with the RA?

there are only 3 options,

1- CP was already aware of where the RA base was

-that would be cool, could you imagine how angry that would make the already salty dragon fanboys?

2- CP was following BB

-possible, at one point the marines had 50 some ships spying on the WB crew, but then i would once again have another thing to add to the list things on my "CoO isnt real" list

3- dumb luck, CP was just sailing around and noticed the BB ship on its way somewhere

-the least likely, 1st off the CP don't sail around the ocean often, and if they did why would they think that this of all days they should follow BB's ship?

so either way you look at it the WG has to be spying on the BB crew, the RA or even both.

now you might be thinking "But Captain. what if the CP just happened to see the battle?" to this question i would say welcome to OP it is a good read please start at chapter one. This is the GL, Law himself said that it was really difficult to find PH, that is PH, the island surrounded by a burning and freezing sea, with TWO DIFFERENT climates..... that was difficult to find for someone who was looking for it.... ya BB's quake fruit could make waves and his darkness could make a little darkness, but rough waves in the GL are hardly anything to be concerned about..... and the darkness even the towns people mistook it for smoke.

the final piece of my point is the nature of the CP organizations, they are secret spy type people, kinda like the CIA.

so i say all this point to the fact that the CP has to have infiltrated one of the two groups.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#35 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19162 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

@captain kidd

Aokiji?

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#36 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8020 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

@captain kidd

Aokiji?

hahaha that was legitimately my first thought.

my second thought was "slow down captain, we still don't know how aokiji is involved, maybe he was just giving BB tips on how to defeat kiadou" as someone who strongly defends the Admirals(and former) as 5 of the top 10 fighters in OP, i cant stand the thought that aokiji would work of BB.

that being said, why on earth would CP even try to stop BB? If i saw an emperor fighting my biggest enemy i would sit back and wait for BB to salt the earth and if he forgets to i would after he left.

that could lead one to conclude that the WG is actually helping the RA from the inside. or they just wanted to gather information from the base before BB destroyed it all.

honestly, it is probably just a stupid comment Oda threw in there, it probably means nothing, but it really hints as some major implications

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#37 Oben

Oben

Sixpack

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11358 posts

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

my second thought was "slow down captain, we still don't know how aokiji is involved, maybe he was just giving BB tips on how to defeat kiadou" as someone who strongly defends the Admirals(and former) as 5 of the top 10 fighters in OP, i cant stand the thought that aokiji would work of BB.

http://a2.mangasee.c...&index=1&page=6

It's basically confirmed.

#38 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19162 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:59 PM

Yeah, ''we don't know'' => possibility is open.

There's a thing called spy...or even if he's not, he isn't necessarily BB's underling. He can be partner, someone of equal status.

that being said, why on earth would CP even try to stop BB? If i saw an emperor fighting my biggest enemy i would sit back and wait for BB to salt the earth and if he forgets to i would after he left.

That's after BB already destroyed Baltigo.

Spoiler Favorite battle shounen's male characters

#39 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

is... is hawkeyes name a play on the word "hakkai"? is he literally "Destruction??

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#40 Oben

Oben

Sixpack

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11358 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:56 PM

is... is hawkeyes name a play on the word "hakkai"? is he literally "Destruction??

No.

You're conflating translations, in Japanese, Hawkeye is 鷹の目, "Taka no Me".

• Chillman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users