Photo

[Miscellaneous] Things You Probably Didn't Notice (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#41 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:48 PM

No.

You're conflating translations, in Japanese, Hawkeye is 鷹の目, "Taka no Me".

notthat I'm conflating. but I know for a fact that odas used English words in onepiece before, and I cant read japenese so idfk what hes said in English or what hes said in japenese.

id have to read raws to know that.

Edited by retroluffy13, 25 September 2016 - 01:48 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#42 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:16 PM

notthat I'm conflating. but I know for a fact that odas used English words in onepiece before, and I cant read japenese so idfk what hes said in English or what hes said in japenese.

id have to read raws to know that.

You can also look that stuff up, you know. The Wiki is a good source for that sort of thing.

#43 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

http://a2.mangasee.c...&index=1&page=6

It's basically confirmed.

I assumed they meant as an ally.

either way that sucks, this has to be a first in OP for a stronger person to work for a weaker, and don't mention spandam...... It is funny how even the characters in OP know the very strange rule that status = fighting power. because when sabo was said to be the chief of staff someone said "so he is the second strongest person in the RA" hahaha you guys are not supposed to know that!

Yeah, ''we don't know'' => possibility is open.

There's a thing called spy...or even if he's not, he isn't necessarily BB's underling. He can be partner, someone of equal status.

That's after BB already destroyed Baltigo.

yes it was after he destroyed the place but why stop him at all? if BB had half a brain he would be jumping to the same exact assumptions that I am right now,

and we already know that burgess doesn't trust aokiji, IF aokiji is the spy, then good job giving your self away for....what ever CP accomplished for chasing off BB.

honestly the fact that CP showed up SHOULD make both parties worried about spies in their crews, which is bad news if there are actually spies. Why couldn't they send the marines? or not send anyone?

If you have ever watched 24, jack has come across this problem before, if he saves a person's life he will blow his cover, normally he makes the right call....maintaining his cover...... who ever called CP, clearly thought that chasing BB off was more important then their cover, which makes me wonder......... why?

#44 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:03 AM

I assumed they meant as an ally.

either way that sucks, this has to be a first in OP for a stronger person to work for a weaker, and don't mention spandam...... It is funny how even the characters in OP know the very strange rule that status = fighting power. because when sabo was said to be the chief of staff someone said "so he is the second strongest person in the RA" hahaha you guys are not supposed to know that!

By now BB can easily be the strongest character in the series. He has two of the strongest DF, and has been hunting more of them, so he could have more abilities by now. And even with only the Darkness-Fruit, he took down a Yonkou commander, and moved on to fight Sengoku some time later. Don't underestimate him, he's among the final villains, after all.

#45 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:46 AM

By now BB can easily be the strongest character in the series. He has two of the strongest DF, and has been hunting more of them, so he could have more abilities by now. And even with only the Darkness-Fruit, he took down a Yonkou commander, and moved on to fight Sengoku some time later. Don't underestimate him, he's among the final villains, after all.

oh ya he is clearly going to be one of, if not THE last arc that is for sure, (although i think it should be akainu but w/e)

that being said, he did a poor job defeating ace, akainu did it much faster and more permanently. I mean when you think about it the BB vs Ace fight and Akainu vs Ace fight were very similar.

bb

-hit ace

-claimed hit fruit was more powerful

-ace stood up and started fighting BB

akainu

-hit ace

-claimed his fruit was more powerful

-ace fell down screaming in pain

and lets not forget that akainu's showing against WB was A LOT more impressive then BB's

those were all Pre quake fruit BUT.....I mean akainu was just so much better then BB in both cases, If akainu vs ace was a 10, i would give BB a 3 and the same can be said for akainu vs WB compared to BB.on one hand akainu fought evenly with WB preventing him from destroying the town, stopping his quake spear with just a leg, countering his quake with a magma punch, on the other hand all BB did was get cut, quaked, then call for backup (round 2 akainu vs WB was a little different but that was because WB got the drop on akainu, guess he is sneaky)

#46 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

but why stop him at all?

To catch him? Or maybe BB had some spoil of war from baltigo that CP0 wants.

honestly the fact that CP showed up SHOULD make both parties worried about spies in their crews, which is bad news if there are actually spies. Why couldn't they send the marines? or not send anyone?

It's Aokiji. You don't need to worry about him.

and we already know that burgess doesn't trust aokiji, IF aokiji is the spy, then good job giving your self away for....what ever CP accomplished for chasing off BB.

Not really, though. Aokiji can pass it off as ''CP0 was just traveling by. Coincidence''.

He's doubted to begin with anw and BB is all Fate so...

Between exploiting the power of an Admiral-level fighter and killing him which would take time and effort...BB would choose the former, I think.

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#47 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:11 AM

@captain kidd

Well, I agree that Akainu as he fought Ace was stronger as Blackbeard as he fought Ace. But Blackbeard has aquired a tremendous amount of new power since then, while Akainu at best recovered from his wounds. Also, Ace sacrificed himself to save Luffy, it's not like Akainu killed him in a straight-forward fight. And Blackbeard also needed Ace alive to lure WB out of the NW, while it was the opposite for Akainu. As for the fights with WB, yes, Akainu was more impressive here as well, but Blackbeard plainly overestimated himself and didn't think WB could fight back in that situation, while Akainu searched a brawl knowing WB would fight back.

• capu likes this

#48 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:15 AM

BB could've gotten stronger from fighting Ace to marineford. And leaving that aside, he aquired the strogest paramecia, and then he's had 2 whole years to master it and become even stronger... I mean, admirals could still be stronger than him, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me in any way if BB was already over admiral level

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#49 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

@captain kidd

Well, I agree that Akainu as he fought Ace was stronger as Blackbeard as he fought Ace. But Blackbeard has aquired a tremendous amount of new power since then, while Akainu at best recovered from his wounds. Also, Ace sacrificed himself to save Luffy, it's not like Akainu killed him in a straight-forward fight. And Blackbeard also needed Ace alive to lure WB out of the NW, while it was the opposite for Akainu. As for the fights with WB, yes, Akainu was more impressive here as well, but Blackbeard plainly overestimated himself and didn't think WB could fight back in that situation, while Akainu searched a brawl knowing WB would fight back.

The ace situation was an example of the massive power difference, both akainu and BB did the same thing to ace, only difference is ace fell down in pain and couldn't even face akainu and he was fighting good against BB. the same can be said about jimbe, he was ace's equal and he didn't stand a chance against Akainu but him being ace's equal would imply he would put up a good fight against BB

I say BB overestimating himself vs WB is actually a perfect representation of himself, this is how he always fought and how he always will, unless you think he has been humbled since getting the most powerful paramicum on top of his most powerful overall fruit, I say he is even more overconfident now.

BB could've gotten stronger from fighting Ace to marineford. And leaving that aside, he aquired the strogest paramecia, and then he's had 2 whole years to master it and become even stronger... I mean, admirals could still be stronger than him, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me in any way if BB was already over admiral level

over admirals? the same admirals who fought with WB? the admirals who made all WB commanders look like jokes? the one who brought down jack and toyed with sabo? That is a lot of assumptions there.

and what do you mean master it? the second he picked it up he was already shaking MF the same way WB did, he threw a quake that was comparable to WB's I mean the quake fruit isnt the ope fruit, it is very simple. punch earth quakes and shake islands, that is all really. do you think he increased the quakes power? because if that is the case then his 2 years are nothing compared to WB's 20+ which means he will NEVER be as strong as WB (unless we get 10 more TS) unless you mean it takes a few years to bring the fruit to its full power which is stupid. it doesn't take a few years to bring the rubber fruit to maximum rubberness, it doesn't take a few years to bring any zoan to maximum transfrominess

you could mean he learned new ways to use it, but.....once again it is the quake fruit..... all it does is make your punch stronger or opponents lose balance, not much room for innovation there.

#50 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:23 AM

Fujitora's relative on the right?

0830-001.png

#51 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:28 AM

To catch him? Or maybe BB had some spoil of war from baltigo that CP0 wants.

It's Aokiji. You don't need to worry about him.

Not really, though. Aokiji can pass it off as ''CP0 was just traveling by. Coincidence''.

He's doubted to begin with anw and BB is all Fate so...

Between exploiting the power of an Admiral-level fighter and killing him which would take time and effort...BB would choose the former, I think.

he is BB, if that is a spoil of war that dragon had, sad to say, it is probably safer in the hands of BB, BB only wants to be king, Dragon wanted to destroy the entire WG.

haha true that, i really want to see aokiji with the WG, even lucci came back for Enel's sake, and they literally hunted him down and tried to kill him, aokiji is a man who killed his best friend in the name of the WG, yet he leaves because he is a little unhappy with his boss? If our military operated that way every time a democrat was elected president 90% of our soldiers would quit. (a lot of promotion room for those 10% democrats)

really? they could pass it off as "ya CP0, the super secret CP that even robin didnt know about, the CP unit that ONLY answers to world nobles, they were just out for a stroll and happened to find the long hidden base of the revolution, after finding this base it just so happened at that exact moment BB was attacking it, they chased BB off instead of letting him salt the earth to ensure the RA never rises again, fate is funny, any questions?"

"ya just one, no one will ever believe that 2 coincidences and 2 unreasonable action all led to this"

"that wasn't a question......."

lets list off everything wrong with this

-CP who ever- CP9 was a tough fight to a much weaker luffy, unless CP9 is buggy and CP0 is mihawk, there is no way that any CP unit has any place "chasing off" BB's crew,

-they found it- how on earth did the CP unit find this fight, it was taken place on a long hidden island, ya maybe the battle was visible from long away, but the ocean in OP has been shown to be much bigger then that

-they got there- how on earth did this super strong CP unit get there in time? surely we are all in agreence that a CP unit strong enough to chase off BB and co is a rarity, and you are going to tell me that they were in the area? the NW is massive how could it be so convienent that one of many 7 people the WG has that could pose a threat to BB was in the area?

-they stopped it- they chased BB off for what reason? spoils of war they could steal they are spies after all right? I would of sat back and allowed BB to crucify the RA

so this is probably a stupid fan making way too big a deal out of something insignificantly small, but none of this adds up. a super strong CP unit some how knew where the RA's base was, was close enough to make it there in time, and stopped BB from destroying it.

now after further thought I did think about another possibility that doesn't involve a double agent, CP0 could just be really good at their jobs, I mean maybe they saw sabo, followed him the entire arc, hid on his ship, probably behind burgess' massive back (thank god sabo dosn't have CoO to find burgess) and then called up the WG same time burgess called up BB. makes perfect sense and answers all those questions, except for one............ why did they stop BB's attack? also that would raise a new question and that would be "why CP0" if they called up the WG same time burgess did they could of gotten literally anyone, they could of gotten green bull or kizaru to show up and kill dragon, why not call akainu himself and a bunch of photo snails and get some epic pictures of him one shotting dragon (obviously this would be BB instead, or both, but w/e still good PR for the WG)

I am just saying, there isn't too many swerves in OP, the manga has been really straight forward, ya we get new characters, and learn of characters past, but nothing on the level of 6th sense crazy, I say it would be the greatest thing ever if in the end of OP you find out that dragon and akainu have been working together to keep the people of the world in line, by making the RA look bad people then NEED the WG to protect them. now that would be a good ending to OP, although it would raise the question of why the RA has never been made to look bad......

#52 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:12 AM

he is BB, if that is a spoil of war that dragon had, sad to say, it is probably safer in the hands of BB, BB only wants to be king, Dragon wanted to destroy the entire WG.

And even safer in the hands of CP-0...

really? they could pass it off as "ya CP0, the super secret CP that even robin didnt know about, the CP unit that ONLY answers to world nobles, they were just out for a stroll and happened to find the long hidden base of the revolution, after finding this base it just so happened at that exact moment BB was attacking it, they chased BB off instead of letting him salt the earth to ensure the RA never rises again, fate is funny, any questions?"

"ya just one, no one will ever believe that 2 coincidences and 2 unreasonable action all led to this"

"that wasn't a question......."

You're using your knowledge though. As readers we're the second most omnipotent beings after the author and editors and maybe some know-it-all characters. Other than that we get to see everything and not all characters would know about what we know.

-CP who ever- CP9 was a tough fight to a much weaker luffy, unless CP9 is buggy and CP0 is mihawk, there is no way that any CP unit has any place "chasing off" BB's crew,

You mean like how Vice Admirals and Admirals or Top Commanders and Yonkou are two consecutive ranks and should be close in power level? Yeah, back then Momonga tied with Kizaru and Marco made WB terrible...oh wait a minute...

-they found it- how on earth did the CP unit find this fight, it was taken place on a long hidden island, ya maybe the battle was visible from long away, but the ocean in OP has been shown to be much bigger then that

-they got there- how on earth did this super strong CP unit get there in time? surely we are all in agreence that a CP unit strong enough to chase off BB and co is a rarity, and you are going to tell me that they were in the area? the NW is massive how could it be so convienent that one of many 7 people the WG has that could pose a threat to BB was in the area?

Plot. Or maybe CP-0 is just that good

-they stopped it- they chased BB off for what reason? spoils of war they could steal they are spies after all right? I would of sat back and allowed BB to crucify the RA

They attacked BB AFTER he was done with RA.

and stopped BB from destroying it.

RA was already done. No need to destroy the island, too. They might want to investigate futher in case something is hidden somewhere on the island and BB didn't know

#53 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:44 AM

And even safer in the hands of CP-0...

You're using your knowledge though. As readers we're the second most omnipotent beings after the author and editors and maybe some know-it-all characters. Other than that we get to see everything and not all characters would know about what we know.

You mean like how Vice Admirals and Admirals or Top Commanders and Yonkou are two consecutive ranks and should be close in power level? Yeah, back then Momonga tied with Kizaru and Marco made WB terrible...oh wait a minute...

Plot. Or maybe CP-0 is just that good

They attacked BB AFTER he was done with RA.

RA was already done. No need to destroy the island, too. They might want to investigate futher in case something is hidden somewhere on the island and BB didn't know

then you are risking the lives of the CP0 fighting the #3 or #4 strongest fighter in the world, and allowing BB to know you want something he has. it would be MUCH safer to have CP0 follow, or keep tabs on it, and send an admiral to get it back. if it is something that is not valuable to BB but is to the WG then you run the extremely real risk of BB just destroying it instead of allowing the WG to get it.

I am not using my knowledge, the only knowledge i used in making that assumption is 1- the press release "CP chased off BB who was attacking the RA HQ" and 2- the ocean is large. I guess to a lesser extent i am assuming that the normal people assume the RA HQ is a secret. aside from that these people have to know that Luffy is not as strong as emperors, that with the fact that the WG didnt actually cover up the SH attack on EL, so all these non educated people need to do is read the article and say "Hua, how did the WG find the RA HQ?" honestly think about it, when i heard SEAL team 6 killed bin laden, my first question before anything else was "how did they find him?" not where was he not where did they shoot him not where are the pics, the thing i wanted to know before anything else was how on earth they got his location, and i assume you I am not alone, maybe for many that wasnt the FIRST question, but that was surely #2-6 on most people's list. you are a normal citizen in the OP world, you hear the worst criminal in the world's secret base was found, you are not going to ask how the WG found it?

hey there, we are no longer talking about medium size gaps in power like luffy vs zoro or VA vs Admirals, we are talking about one group who is about as strong as pre gear luffy, and another group who is as strong as an emperor. literally buggy vs mihawk, counting all the hype that CP9 was given as the best (AND ONLY) assassins kinda makes them look like morons if there is really a group out there as strong as CP0 would have to be.

plot would mean it is a coincidence, which is lazy writing. I am not saying Oda is above that, I am just saying if we assume Oda is a good writer this throw away line becomes really important. but at the end of my last post i did say this is probably nothing.

once again this is risking the lives of the entire CP0 for not much reword..... we have seen how BB fights there was probably already nothing left, unless after getting the quake fruit BB stopped destroying everything in sight.

#54 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:51 PM

then you are risking the lives of the CP0 fighting the #3 or #4 strongest fighter in the world, and allowing BB to know you want something he has. it would be MUCH safer to have CP0 follow, or keep tabs on it, and send an admiral to get it back. if it is something that is not valuable to BB but is to the WG then you run the extremely real risk of BB just destroying it instead of allowing the WG to get it.

CP-0's power level is a complete unknown (I know there's Lucci but he might get stronger post-TS and he's not the top dogs anw).

Also since when did you think CP-0 is that smart?

I am not using my knowledge, the only knowledge i used in making that assumption is 1- the press release "CP chased off BB who was attacking the RA HQ" and 2- the ocean is large. I guess to a lesser extent i am assuming that the normal people assume the RA HQ is a secret. aside from that these people have to know that Luffy is not as strong as emperors, that with the fact that the WG didnt actually cover up the SH attack on EL, so all these non educated people need to do is read the article and say "Hua, how did the WG find the RA HQ?" honestly think about it, when i heard SEAL team 6 killed bin laden, my first question before anything else was "how did they find him?" not where was he not where did they shoot him not where are the pics, the thing i wanted to know before anything else was how on earth they got his location, and i assume you I am not alone, maybe for many that wasnt the FIRST question, but that was surely #2-6 on most people's list. you are a normal citizen in the OP world, you hear the worst criminal in the world's secret base was found, you are not going to ask how the WG found it?

No. It would just be boring ''Our Intelligence Agencies managed to uncover xyz through abc and a lot of times doing %$#%$@#% then there are spies, tip off etc.'' blah blah blah. Who the hell care about Dragon? WB the WSM raiding Marines HQ and only Sabaody had live broadcast. 

hey there, we are no longer talking about medium size gaps in power like luffy vs zoro or VA vs Admirals, we are talking about one group who is about as strong as pre gear luffy, and another group who is as strong as an emperor. literally buggy vs mihawk, counting all the hype that CP9 was given as the best (AND ONLY) assassins kinda makes them look like morons if there is really a group out there as strong as CP0 would have to be.

VA vs Admirals are medium size gap? Except for Garp, who is an obvious outlier, what the hell did VAs do every time faced with Yonkiral? WB one-shot John Giant and Ronse, Lacroix even got tripped against Oars, Maynard is Bartolomeo'd, DD puppeted 2 others who I don't remember names and Bastille didn't even get to Yonkiral, Sabo made short work of him.

And Mihype...I mean Mibird failed against Buggy. What's your point?

Sure, assassins, not fighters. That basically means as long as CP-0 are not assassins they are not counted in that statement. They do things in broadday light, apparently and they are Tenryuubito's workers. Who said they are assassins? What's next? You're going to count Admirals, too? I'm sure if Akainu ever decides to be assassin he would kill CP-9 fast.

once again this is risking the lives of the entire CP0 for not much reword..... we have seen how BB fights there was probably already nothing left, unless after getting the quake fruit BB stopped destroying everything in sight.

Once again we don't know how strong CP-0 are.

#55 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 03:42 PM

CP-0's power level is a complete unknown (I know there's Lucci but he might get stronger post-TS and he's not the top dogs anw).

Also since when did you think CP-0 is that smart?

No. It would just be boring ''Our Intelligence Agencies managed to uncover xyz through abc and a lot of times doing %$#%$@#% then there are spies, tip off etc.'' blah blah blah. Who the hell care about Dragon? WB the WSM raiding Marines HQ and only Sabaody had live broadcast. 

VA vs Admirals are medium size gap? Except for Garp, who is an obvious outlier, what the hell did VAs do every time faced with Yonkiral? WB one-shot John Giant and Ronse, Lacroix even got tripped against Oars, Maynard is Bartolomeo'd, DD puppeted 2 others who I don't remember names and Bastille didn't even get to Yonkiral, Sabo made short work of him.

And Mihype...I mean Mibird failed against Buggy. What's your point?

Sure, assassins, not fighters. That basically means as long as CP-0 are not assassins they are not counted in that statement. They do things in broadday light, apparently and they are Tenryuubito's workers. Who said they are assassins? What's next? You're going to count Admirals, too? I'm sure if Akainu ever decides to be assassin he would kill CP-9 fast.

Once again we don't know how strong CP-0 are.

smart? it doesnt take an Enel or Crocodile to know to sit back and not attack someone stronger, i mean even jesus sat back and called for back up

once again, he is the most dangerous criminal, I care, didnt you want to know how we found bin laden? I did.....

ok everyone knows that giants are fodder, and i have explained the reasons behind the other VA smoker and vergo are not from HQ and according to Oda's SBS a LONG time ago, non HQ VA are 2 ranks weaker, that being said the only VA we have seen that was a legit VA that did bad was bastile, who.....well i blame fuji for dropping a metor on his head

the actual quote was that CP9 is the only group that is allowed to kill

who cares how strong they are, BB is still one of the strongest in the world, at that level unless CP0 are above PK level and not even ranked by people who call WB the strongest, then they are still at risk.

#56 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 08:15 AM

smart? it doesnt take an Enel or Crocodile to know to sit back and not attack someone stronger, i mean even jesus sat back and called for back up

Did you just ignore the fact we still don't know how strong CP-0 are?

It does take average intelligence, which several, if not the majority of One Piece's cast, lack. Also being fearless is common in One Piece. Did you not see Luffy, Zolo, Sanji not being scared of many people stronger than them? Or Crocodile attacking WB? Or Marco+Jozu vs Admirals?

once again, he is the most dangerous criminal, I care, didnt you want to know how we found bin laden? I did.....

Yeah, but we're talking in-verse so your care is irrelevant.

ok everyone knows that giants are fodder, and i have explained the reasons behind the other VA smoker and vergo are not from HQ and according to Oda's SBS a LONG time ago, non HQ VA are 2 ranks weaker, that being said the only VA we have seen that was a legit VA that did bad was bastile, who.....well i blame fuji for dropping a metor on his head

But they are still VAs and HQ VAs even so you have no excuse. Heck, John Giant is the one who commanded people at HQ so he might just be the best VA :hurr:

Dude, Maynard and the two VAs DD puppeted are from HQ.

Also that SBS never said anything about strength. So it could just be authority.

the actual quote was that CP9 is the only group that is allowed to kill

There you go. So maybe CP-0 is the strongest, they just don't kill.

who cares how strong they are, BB is still one of the strongest in the world, at that level unless CP0 are above PK level and not even ranked by people who call WB the strongest, then they are still at risk.

Yeah, ''one of'', not like he's confirmed no.1

They might as well be above PK level. After all it's a group, not an individual. Though I guess the leader of CP-0 should be strong.

#57 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

Did you just ignore the fact we still don't know how strong CP-0 are?

It does take average intelligence, which several, if not the majority of One Piece's cast, lack. Also being fearless is common in One Piece. Did you not see Luffy, Zolo, Sanji not being scared of many people stronger than them? Or Crocodile attacking WB? Or Marco+Jozu vs Admirals?

Yeah, but we're talking in-verse so your care is irrelevant.

But they are still VAs and HQ VAs even so you have no excuse. Heck, John Giant is the one who commanded people at HQ so he might just be the best VA :hurr:

Dude, Maynard and the two VAs DD puppeted are from HQ.

Also that SBS never said anything about strength. So it could just be authority.

There you go. So maybe CP-0 is the strongest, they just don't kill.

Yeah, ''one of'', not like he's confirmed no.1

They might as well be above PK level. After all it's a group, not an individual. Though I guess the leader of CP-0 should be strong.

I want to give the benifit of the doubt to CP0 1st off they employ lucci, who is a moron(ok a little reckless) but he knows a little about deductive reasoning and proper planning, so assuming the new guy isnt the smartest man in CP0, there has to be at least someone as smart, also they are spies that answer only to the dragons, why wouldn't they at least report in what they saw before acting? let me tell you how that conversation would go

CP0 "hey boss, we found the RA HQ, cool right? ok i am going to attack dragon"

CP0 boss "what are you insane? wait there I am going to send every battle ship we have in that direction, tomorrow the headlines will read 'wg wipes out RA' just sit back and tell me the second you see dragon, or use CoO if the plot will let you"

CP0 "ok w/e"

I mean all CP units have been shown to have either smart members or smart leaders, even CP....what 3 or something? dressed up and used franky's battle ships to frame tom. Lucci was able to frame the SH crew and figure out where the pluton blueprints were.

I am saying I am average, the average person would care. tell me you know one (educated) American that didn't ask how we found bin laden. I cant name one. hell even finding sadam hussain was a big deal, and all that was was "got a tip from former soldier he was in one of 4 holes, he was in the 3rd" and most american news stations played that story over and over.

this is OP, strength is a requisite for authority, and really that is how it works in the real military too, obviously soldiers wont follow a PL who cant even pass his PT test. although sadly none of them are super human, those adds about steroids the army gives out are wrong. also clearly the only way to get out of the strings is by increasing your size really quickly, sorry the VA couldn't do that.... mydarn was young as bastile said, and the giant was fodder that is a perfectly reasonable excuse, also john giant was beaten by WB so that is not too shabby......

no CP9 was called the strongest assassin group in history, seeing as they are the ONLY assassin group in the WG that is not that big a deal.....now you will obviously tell me that CP0 isnt an assassin group just a fighting group and that will be that.

this is OP, the strength of the group = the strength of the strongest man in the group. so 5+5+100=100, that group will crush your group of 90+50+70

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ok jokes and cynicism aside, that would mean those 3 are near admiral level, which is insanity to suggest.

also we are making a major assumption assuming that this group that chased off BB was CP0, just saying, I didnt point it out there because it would be really lame to answer every question with "they might not even be CP0" because if they aren't CP0 then they arn't even allowed to fight, unless they are CP9 which wouldn't scare off BB.......hell they didn't even scare off luffy

#58 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:44 PM

Some seemed to have missed the true relationship between Luffy and Sanji and believe that Sanji is really leaving the crew and that he hates the crew.

Wanted to out that here since this is the "Things you might not have noticed thread"
  • Chillman likes this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#59 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:34 PM

I want to give the benifit of the doubt to CP0 1st off they employ lucci, who is a moron(ok a little reckless) but he knows a little about deductive reasoning and proper planning, so assuming the new guy isnt the smartest man in CP0, there has to be at least someone as smart, also they are spies that answer only to the dragons, why wouldn't they at least report in what they saw before acting? let me tell you how that conversation would go

CP0 "hey boss, we found the RA HQ, cool right? ok i am going to attack dragon"

CP0 boss "what are you insane? wait there I am going to send every battle ship we have in that direction, tomorrow the headlines will read 'wg wipes out RA' just sit back and tell me the second you see dragon, or use CoO if the plot will let you"

CP0 "ok w/e"

I mean all CP units have been shown to have either smart members or smart leaders, even CP....what 3 or something? dressed up and used franky's battle ships to frame tom. Lucci was able to frame the SH crew and figure out where the pluton blueprints were.

Framing someone and being smart and not overconfident aren't identical though.

And then CP-0 may just be that strong.

I am saying I am average, the average person would care. tell me you know one (educated) American that didn't ask how we found bin laden. I cant name one. hell even finding sadam hussain was a big deal, and all that was was "got a tip from former soldier he was in one of 4 holes, he was in the 3rd" and most american news stations played that story over and over.

Yeah, but One Piece citizens aren't

this is OP, strength is a requisite for authority, and really that is how it works in the real military too, obviously soldiers wont follow a PL who cant even pass his PT test. although sadly none of them are super human, those adds about steroids the army gives out are wrong. also clearly the only way to get out of the strings is by increasing your size really quickly, sorry the VA couldn't do that.... mydarn was young as bastile said, and the giant was fodder that is a perfectly reasonable excuse, also john giant was beaten by WB so that is not too shabby......

Spandam...

Is that why Jozu, who is so big, couldn't do crap? G4 has strength.

Young or giant, theya re still qualified to become VAs. First you argue one has to be strong to be given rank and then you use excuse about race...

this is OP, the strength of the group = the strength of the strongest man in the group. so 5+5+100=100, that group will crush your group of 90+50+70

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ok jokes and cynicism aside, that would mean those 3 are near admiral level, which is insanity to suggest.

Then CP-0's boss may just be the second strongest after Kaidou :whistle:

#60 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

Framing someone and being smart and not overconfident aren't identical though.

And then CP-0 may just be that strong.

Yeah, but One Piece citizens aren't

Spandam...

Is that why Jozu, who is so big, couldn't do crap? G4 has strength.

Young or giant, theya re still qualified to become VAs. First you argue one has to be strong to be given rank and then you use excuse about race...

Then CP-0's boss may just be the second strongest after Kaidou :whistle:

framing someone is an intelligent plan it isn't something that BB or law could of thought of.....

OP citizens are stupid ya but I don't think it takes intelligence to want to know something important. I mean even uneducated pirates are surprised to hear dragon's name, and we have seen the citizens of OP react to the news from the war, they do care about somethings and i assume the most wanted criminal should be one of those things.

ya spandam is the exception and you saw how horribly his soldiers treated him. none of them had any respect for him. honestly even look at tashigi, her soldiers coddle her and protect her but definitely don't respect her they often dont follow her orders, contrast that with hina who does have soldiers in love with her but they follow her orders.

i needed to reread my own quote like 10 times to understand why on earth you mentioned jozu....... the only possible explanation i found was you missed "INCREASING your size" jozu is big but he didn't get bigger....... the strength of G4 doesn't matter, just like zoro's doesn't when he is in chains the way luffy broke out of those threads was because the force he used to blow air into his muscles was enough to break the strings so if those VA DD was messing with were capable of inflating them selves with enough force to break strings then they should of gotten out, but sadly the only way we have seen anyone escape his strings was by inflating their body, that is not too strange of something to do in OP, but probably safe to say those VA couldn't

ya they have to be strong to get up in the ranks, john giant was beaten by WB what do you want from him?

kiadou is the strongest pirate, they could be the strongest..................... but that is insane

• Strobacaxi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users