Photo

[Miscellaneous] Things You Probably Didn't Notice (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#161 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

I wonder if there are time zones on OP world or if those clocks are just plain wrong

What kind of timezone would make two clocks next to each other 6 hours apart?

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#162 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

Spoiler

• Fulmine and Strobacaxi like this

#163 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:37 AM

I hardly doubt there are time zones in OP

When ever we get one of those "check in wth everyone in the world" post arc things. It is always the same time of day, in the East blue. On the GL, in marine HQ.

I think the OP world is the center of the solar system and 4 suns orbit it. And night time is caused by their moons. You might think that is impossible and you would be right
  • Strobacaxi likes this

#164 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:51 AM

I hardly doubt there are time zones in OP

When ever we get one of those "check in wth everyone in the world" post arc things. It is always the same time of day, in the East blue. On the GL, in marine HQ.

I think the OP world is the center of the solar system and 4 suns orbit it. And night time is caused by their moons. You might think that is impossible and you would be right

Or the birds bringing the news always fly during morning/day thus everyone getting their news the same time of day

#165 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:53 AM

Clever but I was asking literally, really.

#166 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:48 AM

If 2016 was the year of sanji and 2017 will be the year of zoro, is it safe to say that 2015 was the year of ussop.

He had a lot of development. He run away from sugar and trebol only to come back and save the day, then he proceeded to get that vision awakening (not going to say haki because some users made it clear it is not certain) and he somehow was the most chocked of all the SH with the mink loyalty to wano samurais.

If 2016 was the year of sanji and 2017 will be the year of zoro, is it safe to say that 2015 was the year of ussop.

He had a lot of development. He run away from sugar and trebol only to come back and save the day, then he proceeded to get that vision awakening (not going to say haki because some users made it clear it is not certain) and he somehow was the most chocked of all the SH with the mink loyalty to wano samurais.

For all saying that the year of sanji is bad for sanji, at least is better than the year of kakashi. Even if 2016 was to be the year of vivi it would be better than the year of kakashi because she appeared in chapter 823.

Edited by Abaroxa, 24 December 2016 - 07:52 AM.

#167 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:16 AM

2017 will be the year of zoro

? Where did you see that?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#168 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:23 AM

Speculation since wano is starting. Well it should be 2018 since wano only starts at the end of 2017.

#169 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

That is ridiculous the entire post TS has been the years of Zoro.

The guy has taken nothing seriously he almost beat a superpowered fishmen under water for gods sake....

The only way zoro could go up from here is if he gets 6 new black blades and a bounty of 499 million. Or gets promoted to vice captain.

#170 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,620 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:35 AM

and a bounty of 499 million

Make it 5 billions for charity. Zolo can try his whole life but he will still kiss Enel-sama's feet with his neck's back.

• captain kidd likes this

#171 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:59 PM

tydn:  luffy can take big mom.  shes handicaped.  half of her power is lightning.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#172 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

tydn: luffy can take big mom. shes handicaped. half of her power is lightning.

Plus Sanji poisoning the cake (mark my words)

Plus the treasure exploding on her face

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#173 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

tydn:  luffy can take big mom.  shes handicaped.  half of her power is lightning.

No it's not. It's one of her weapons, not half her power, and it's not just lightning, it's a thundercloud - it can do more than just do electricity, altering the weather includes a much larger arsenal like wind or rain. And you ignore her general fruit-powers as well, other homies she has or can make on the fly and any physical powers.

Madara raises two good points about things that might handicap her, but that is not one of them.

#174 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:54 PM

No it's not. It's one of her weapons, not half her power, and it's not just lightning, it's a thundercloud - it can do more than just do electricity, altering the weather includes a much larger arsenal like wind or rain. And you ignore her general fruit-powers as well, other homies she has or can make on the fly and any physical powers.

Madara raises two good points about things that might handicap her, but that is not one of them.

the rain and wind aren't going to hurt luffy.  for one.

and two, if you need specifics, then half of her battle power.  her soul thing doesn't come off as something that's gonna help; her in battle.  otherwise shed have finished brooke by now.

Edited by retroluffy13, 30 December 2016 - 04:55 PM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#175 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

the rain and wind aren't going to hurt luffy. for one.

and two, if you need specifics, then half of her battle power. her soul thing doesn't come off as something that's gonna help; her in battle. otherwise shed have finished brooke by now.

Remember she's trying to trap Brook alive, not trying to kill him, so that's what makes it more difficult. Apart from that, I honestly got the feeling she was playing with him, laughing and enjoying the battle, I don't get why some people (not you) take this as BM struggling or not being able to beat Brook...

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#176 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Remember she's trying to trap Brook alive, not trying to kill him, so that's what makes it more difficult. Apart from that, I honestly got the feeling she was playing with him, laughing and enjoying the battle, I don't get why some people (not you) take this as BM struggling or not being able to beat Brook...

eh. fair enough. the esoul thing might still come in handy later for luffy.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#177 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

Sanji fails to light his cigarette here as well: 

Different situations entirely but wanted to point it out. 

• retroluffy13 and kenjitr like this

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#178 Oben

Oben

3 Minutes after Boiling

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:09 PM

the rain and wind aren't going to hurt luffy.  for one.

and two, if you need specifics, then half of her battle power.  her soul thing doesn't come off as something that's gonna help; her in battle.  otherwise shed have finished brooke by now.

You can assume that Big Mom can do most things Nami can, which is already a lot. Sure, a droplet won't hurt Luffy, but we saw him getting affected by the temperature for example after the fight with Sanji.

She has a named attack from her fruit powers (she used it against her son), so she probably can use it in a battle. We both know Brook is a difficult case anyway, because his fruit counters hers to some extent, and it's not like we have exactly seen him fight her. I find it very unlikely that she wouldn't use her fruit in the battle, considering for example how many abilities Doffy etched out of simple string.

#179 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,811 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

Ok so puddings revolver is a 36 caliber pistol with special candy jacket ammo.

But
http://3.bp.blogspot...1-363145-15.jpg

The compeletly wasted and worthless Mr. 5's pistol was a 44 caliber (are you feeling lucky, well are you punk!)

Candy jacket being a play on words with full metal jacket. That actually is worse for bullets. It appears mr 5 has the more deadly gun (if he isn't load it with his fodder breath)

just saying

#180 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:44 AM

Naughty Oda showing us Reijus underwear.

03.png

Where are you? I'm not finshed yet... And you are not finished with me!

You're never finished with me!

tumblr_o3hf2iflE21rj32z4o1_400.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users