• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

You know lucci is cool and all I am warming up to him more and more.

But

He already had his unpredictable pointless uncharacter turn. Then he turned back.

I say we wipe the cover arc from our moemory because it made lucci act insanely out of character.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#22 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

I was referring to Spandam who had zero redeeming qualities. Thank god he did not change one bit and the ownage he got was an extra exclamation mark to the film. This is how Bellamy should have turned out in the first place if you wanted to bring him back.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 11 January 2017 - 10:30 AM.

#23 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

I was referring to Spandam who had zero redeeming qualities. Thank god he did not join one bit and the ownage he got was an extra exclamation mark to the film. This is how Bellamy should have turned out in the first place if you wanted to bring him back.

Ya Bellamy was the weirdest nonsense in DR.

I mean I as a fan was kinda happy to see him back.... well I wasn't sad..... but luffy then reacted the same way us readers reacted....

And for some reason Bellamy had compeletly forgiven luffy. Why? Luffy is he reason Bellamy couldn't join the DD crew.....
  • superfranky and trafalgarlawisop like this

banner.png

#24 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Agreed. That shit didn't make any sense. Its sounds so freaking stupid when you put it that way. His character was pretty much over by part 1.

Can you imagine how stupid it would have been if Spandam reappeared and suddenly said things like "Luffy you made me see through the evils of the WG when what I did was completely amoral and my family proudly destroyed and framed a man's accomplishment that helped a city, eradicated an  island who wanted to expose the wrong doing of the organization and I did not seem have any remorse... We're cool now and One Piece fans are too stupid to figure that one out". I could literally shit on Luffy and they are still gonna love it.

Lucci is cool but was not necessary to the film. Sabotage is only a glorified cameo for fanboys and to get all power level loving nerds shitting in their pants and we don't even get a real  fight (haha serves them right) which is the same issue I have had with his character in dressroba. 

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 11 January 2017 - 02:16 PM.

#25 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Agreed. That shit didn't make any sense. Its sounds so freaking stupid when you put it that way. His character was pretty much over by part 1.

Can you imagine how stupid it would have been if Spandam reappeared and suddenly said things like "Luffy you made me see through the evils of the WG when what I did was completely amoral and my family proudly destroyed and framed a man's accomplishment that helped a city, eradicated an island who wanted to expose the wrong doing of the organization and I did not seem have any remorse... We're cool now and One Piece fans are too stupid to figure that one out". I could literally shit on Luffy and they are still gonna love it.

Lucci is cool but was not necessary to the film. Sabotage is only a glorified cameo for fanboys and to get all power level loving nerds shitting in their pants and we don't even get a real fight (haha serves them right) which is the same issue I have had with his character in dressroba.

Ya sabo seems immune to power levels.
He fought horribly against an admiral showing he is no where near the top of the food chain.
Then he beat Jesus effortlessly
Then he fought lucci?! What?!

Lucci is stronger then an emperors first commander but weaker then an admiral?

I feel like Oda told kubo
"Now that bleach is over I will let you control one of my characters, just try to keep his strength consistent"

banner.png

#26 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,887 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

He fought horribly against an admiral showing he is no where near the top of the food chain.
Then he beat Jesus effortlessly

Burgess is nowhere near the top of the food chain either. Just like Marco, they are Yonkou (Top) Commanders who are weak compared to Yonkiral

Then he fought lucci?! What?!

Movie is not canon so relax

Lucci is stronger then an emperors first commander but weaker then an admiral?

Well, maybe power-up. That's where Luffy is now anw after timeskip so...

Spoiler Top Favorite Male Manga Characters

#27 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:09 AM

Burgess is nowhere near the top of the food chain either. Just like Marco, they are Yonkou (Top) Commanders who are weak compared to Yonkiral

Movie is not canon so relax

Well, maybe power-up. That's where Luffy is now anw after timeskip so...

You know part of me knew that...... the other part of me loves point it out because in the past the "too teir" was supposed to be admirals emperors and "too emperor commanders"
We would always say "well Marco kinda doesn't belong up there" but now it is more and more obvious there are really only a few people that are at the top.

Oh really? I thought all movies since shiki were because Oda got his name put on them as an executive producer. (Which anyone that knows the business knows that means he does nothing, but fans seem to think he is heavily involved) I am happy to be wrong, gold fruit did seem like a fruit I would like to see in op, kinda like the generic "control an item" fruits only gold.

Enemies power up? That's crazy talk. Crocodile was always that strong.

banner.png

#28 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

7/10
Z was better.

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#29 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:43 PM

Z had kizaru, isn't a fair comparison

banner.png

#30 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Well gold had akainu but somebody told him to shut the fuk up.

My skin is cold,
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old,
Drop into fruitless dying

tumblr_okgkceFwRX1rj32z4o1_400.gif

#31 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

Well gold had akainu but somebody told him to shut the fuk up.

non cannon

it is about as cannon as that old pic in the parody thread of fuji putting his fist through sabo's chest

banner.png

#32 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,887 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

because in the past the "too teir" was supposed to be admirals emperors and "too emperor commanders"

That ''supposed to be'' never happens. It's just people's wishful thinking.

Oh really? I thought all movies since shiki were because Oda got his name put on them as an executive producer. (Which anyone that knows the business knows that means he does nothing, but fans seem to think he is heavily involved) I am happy to be wrong, gold fruit did seem like a fruit I would like to see in op, kinda like the generic "control an item" fruits only gold.

The characters and their background are canon. So yes, Shiki and Z do exist in One Piece. But whatever happens in the movies are not canon so no, pre-TS Luffy didn't beat Shiki who is supposed to be PrimeWB and Roger tier.

I mean it's exactly like every non-canon things out there. They use the characters of the original source (whose existence within the universe is canon) but the events taking place are not canon.

#33 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

That ''supposed to be'' never happens. It's just people's wishful thinking.

The characters and their background are canon. So yes, Shiki and Z do exist in One Piece. But whatever happens in the movies are not canon so no, pre-TS Luffy didn't beat Shiki who is supposed to be PrimeWB and Roger tier.
I mean it's exactly like every non-canon things out there. They use the characters of the original source (whose existence within the universe is canon) but the events taking place are not canon.

Oh I see. Because when he made those lion faces out of sand it occurred to me "this DF can do anything" so there was no reason he should of lost to a guy that stretches.

Hahaha thank you for not getting confused my too teir.... why the hell doesn't auto correct like top it is a word...

banner.png

#34 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,887 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

Oh I see. Because when he made those lion faces out of sand it occurred to me "this DF can do anything" so there was no reason he should of lost to a guy that stretches.

Hahaha thank you for not getting confused my too teir.... why the hell doesn't auto correct like top it is a word...

Well, I do think that is not too unbelievable given his DF's ability description. It can levitate stuffs and all he needs is levitate sand and add his own artistic touch to make things into different shapes, same way Cracker does his biscuit or Mr3 does his wax or DD does his threads. He lost because maincharacterpowah > all.

#35 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

Another thing that the film corrects from Dressrosa is that there is a race and we see the other participants  but they are not turned into main characters and serve as a glimpse of the world and that's all we need them to be. That is world expansion done right. Not only that the race is fun, crazy, and not too long.

#36 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

What site can I watch this movie

#37 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

What site can I watch this movie

http://kissanime.ru/...1080p?id=133426

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#38 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,308 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

"girls need brains to survive"

aaaah.  so at least oda agrees with me if no one else.  shishishishisshishi

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#39 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,467 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

Well, I do think that is not too unbelievable given his DF's ability description. It can levitate stuffs and all he needs is levitate sand and add his own artistic touch to make things into different shapes, same way Cracker does his biscuit or Mr3 does his wax or DD does his threads. He lost because maincharacterpowah > all.

Oh ya I am not saying he shouldn't be able to do it. But it is kinda less levitating and more telekinetic after the object is touched.

I mean the guy could do anything you could want. Rip ships and islands apart with a single touch, or lift them into the air and slam them down, it is a really simple power but as far as I can tell it appears unstoppable. I mean how could you fight a guy who can make the land you are standing on fly into space? I guess learn the CP9 moon walk or be a logia. I mean the guy controlled an entire floating nation.

It was honestly more of a FT power then a DF. Luffy should of tagged out and asked natsu for back up.

banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users