• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

"Thank me I'm back in my sweet ass chair"?

"Now I can spend my days talking about "courage" while the system I hated so much continues to be perpetuated"?

That sounds about right, too.  Squad Zero just provided living proof of how flawed the current system is (seriously, Yhwach's corpse as the new Soul King), yet everything is seemingly hunky-dory by the end of the manga.

Bleach - Beyond the Pages

Visit the above blog for weekly updates of Bleach chapter reviews.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
It swallows the falling star"
--------------------------
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ishida Uryu

#82 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:03 PM

"Now I can spend my days talking about "courage" while the system I hated so much continues to be perpetuated"?

That sounds about right, too.  Squad Zero just provided living proof of how flawed the current system is (seriously, Yhwach's corpse as the new Soul King), yet everything is seemingly hunky-dory by the end of the manga.

what were expecting?

Remeber's Rukia's excution?

Pretty much everyone shrugged off the fact that they trumped up the charges and were just going to kill her.

Mayuri runs amok killing people left and right and his experments

No one cared when Tousen's friend was killed

Ukitake spying on Ichigo

The only reason SS isn't after Kazaki is because Ichigo is to powerful.

if Ichigo was powerless I have no doubts they would be trying to kill that kid.

Edited by ddboy102, 18 December 2016 - 11:28 PM.

• JDG973 likes this

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#83 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

The only reason SS isn't after Kazaki is because Ichigo is to powerful.

if Ichigo was powerless I have no doubts they would be trying to kill that kid.

Either they don't know the kid is a Shinigami, or it is another one of those "Nakama are exception" deals that is stereotypical of Shounen.  Just helping a certain group of people in Shounen is enough to immediately acquit you of all past sins (if you are a villain), or make the protagonist the "lord and savior" of any people he has helped, saved, or fought alongside.

That is the situation we get with Ichigo, whom Gotei 13 Shinigami that knew him were begging and hoping earnestly for him to save them in the first invasion.

With the irony of that being how Ichigo didn't even do anything.  In fact, his arrival prolonged the stay of Yhwach, who was already set to leave.  Ichigo couldn't do a damn thing to Yhwach throughout the entire story arc to hinder him until Aizen and Uryu stepped in during the rushed ending.

Edited by Saiyan5nine-tails, 19 December 2016 - 01:40 AM.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,
[B][CENTER]A bond that transcends their feelings and lies; the willingness to put aside differences for the other's safety; an undying respect and caring for each other. Black and White; Yin and Yang; Shinigami and Quincy.

#84 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:38 AM

So what should have really happened was that Ichigo and Zaraki should killed everyone but Juhabach and Haschwald. And Aizen and Uryuu should have been the ones to kill those two.

So really, Ichigo is getting credit for being a hero he really wasn't. Uryuu and Aizen are the real heroes. They are the Moses of this story.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#85 ddboy102

ddboy102

Less Beautiful than DEW

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

Ichigo and Kazuki gave Ywach the killing blow.

Jugo pretty much killed himself off: Look at the facts

- Bazz B and Lillito survived having his powers taken away

- Jugo is a liar, remember when he told Uryu the sun gate was destroyed, Well Isshin and Ryukken arrived from that gate

- He also claimed he couldn't see Ishida to someone but the first thing he said when he saw Ishida was he knew his every movement.

tumblr_ofsn7dXajl1sxrzx2o1_400.gif

No, nothing can change my world.

#86 Saiyan5nine-tails

Saiyan5nine-tails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,842 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

- Bazz B and Lillito survived having his powers taken away
- Jugo is a liar, remember when he told Uryu the sun gate was destroyed, Well Isshin and Ryukken arrived from that gate

The Auswahlen will kill anyone afflicted by it because of the Still Silver.  Unless their life force is completely stripped away, reducing them to bone, it will take time for the Still Silver in their hearts to form and to kill them.  That is how Katagiri took three months to die after being targeted by Auswahlen.  In Bazz-B and Liltotto's case, they were going to die anyway, since they did have powers taken by Auswahlen.  

In the case of Ryuuken and Isshin, they used an old Gate, not one of the modern Sun Gates that Haschwalth destroyed.

And he made no such claim of being unable to see Uryu at any point.  All he claimed was that he did not have the same control over the "Almighty" as Yhwach.

And no, I'm not entertaining the fancies of anyone who thinks Kazui somehow "destroyed" Yhwach's reiatsu.

"On the Second Day,
The Beast Awakens,
With its single fang,

#87 secretzfan

secretzfan

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationBeing a hero for everyone

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:17 AM

https://youtu.be/wJy_FP-6gCI
the comment section hurts

0 user(s) are reading this topic