• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:43 PM

Hey, could anyone help me? I have a vague idea for a manga, but I'd like some people to help me narrow it down, and if somebody would be willing to do the art, that'd be great, too. Thanks!  :D

• darthblox likes this

#2 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2016 - 10:52 AM

I'd be more than willing to help or chime in if you need any assistance story-wise. Working on a project myself now, so you could also help me with constructive criticism if you want to maybe ^^

• Grimmjagger likes this

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

Spoiler Overcome

#3 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

Thanks! Yes, I need some help with the story. I have the main characters, all their power-ups, abilities and special attacks, and the general situations they'd get into, but nothing specific.

Let me introduce you to... I DONT HAVE A NAME FOR THEIR GROUP!!! (Yay!)

Benevolence: :D : The good guy of the three. He's actually pretty normal. His own power is secret (untill a certain point - it's to permanently absorb people into himself), but he has a pair of special gloves that allow him to make anything. For instance, he can make a giant sword, or a giant floating fist, or even a black hole (which he won't do).

Apocalypse: :angry: : The bad guy of the three. The LEAST human of them - he's a skeleton wearing a steel chest plate, a cape of storms, feet of earth, a flaming left hand and a frozen right. He can summon and control everything on him - metal, fire, ice, storm, earth and bones (technically, he has bones on him). A bit into the series he stops being SO evil.

Logic: :mellow: : Nobody cares about this guy, really. He doesn't do much. He's a ghost, and his only power is being super smart. Like, he knows everything in the world and can practically read your mind.

There's a bunch more characters/forms that come along, like Rage, Insanity, God, Void and B,BotHL,PotI and A,BotED,EotG (Judgement for short [those are both acyronyms, by the way]).

Thanks for the help!

Note: There's only one massive conflict between B and A, by the way.

• Grimmjagger likes this

#4 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:00 PM

I can help with criticisim and other stuff but I wont draw if thats ok?

• darthblox likes this

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
https://onemangaforu...agger-magazine/
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics
https://onemangaforu...lust/?p=1163928

#5 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

Sure, Grimmjagger!

#6 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

Benevolence power to create anything sounds just too op for the kind of setting your going for. Sounds more like a God to me than anything. Need to recheck his power, limitations and what not.

OK actually all the powers you gave are way too vague and overpowered. You need to define more precisely each power.

I like the naming tho. Cheesy and simple. Also from what I learned from my various interaction with people on the forum:

-to create a proper series focus first on the character and follow up with the world around them. The plot will come by itself as you write more and more details about your main protagonist

-picture who you are targeting as a public.

-Don't give away too much information about your story like the part where you told us apocalypse would become good later on was unneeded. No one likes spoilers

-I like your enthusiasm and motivation. Good luck and I'll try to help whenever :3. Also have my own project to take care off hue

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#7 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

Thanks! Yes, I need some help with the story. I have the main characters, all their power-ups, abilities and special attacks, and the general situations they'd get into, but nothing specific.

Let me introduce you to... I DONT HAVE A NAME FOR THEIR GROUP!!! (Yay!)

Benevolence: :D : The good guy of the three. He's actually pretty normal. His own power is secret (untill a certain point - it's to permanently absorb people into himself), but he has a pair of special gloves that allow him to make anything. For instance, he can make a giant sword, or a giant floating fist, or even a black hole (which he won't do).

Apocalypse: :angry: : The bad guy of the three. The LEAST human of them - he's a skeleton wearing a steel chest plate, a cape of storms, feet of earth, a flaming left hand and a frozen right. He can summon and control everything on him - metal, fire, ice, storm, earth and bones (technically, he has bones on him). A bit into the series he stops being SO evil.

Logic: :mellow: : Nobody cares about this guy, really. He doesn't do much. He's a ghost, and his only power is being super smart. Like, he knows everything in the world and can practically read your mind.

There's a bunch more characters/forms that come along, like Rage, Insanity, God, Void and B,BotHL,PotI and A,BotED,EotG (Judgement for short [those are both acyronyms, by the way]).

Thanks for the help!

Note: There's only one massive conflict between B and A, by the way.

So what are these characters? Gods? What is the world, present day, medieval? What motivates the characters? What are their backgrounds? What drives the plot forward? Also what would the genre be? A shounen battle manga?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but it's things like these you need to supply, or write that you don't know yet :P

From what you've given so far, I don't really see anything that is necessarily bad to the plot. Things like the three characters' powers could be a bit hard to write around, and I feel like plot-holes could easily come up however so you'd have to plan carefully. Things such as a character that is supposed to know everything could easily become a problem, although a good solution is of course always to make them either super-mystical or just nonchalant when it comes to a lot of things.

I'm also stoked to see your enthusiasm ^^ without a doubt the most important aspect when it comes to creating

Spoiler Overcome

#8 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

Baka-Dynasty: Actually, there are some limitations. First, Benev: There's two ways he can make something - 1) Put his hands together like he's praying (palms and fingers flat against each other)  and slowly pull apart - the more complicated the item, the longer it takes (ex. a rock could take a few seconds, but his sword might take a minute). OR 2) The one handed method. This instantly creates the item, but it uses up his own energy. Again, the more complicated the item, the more energy. So a rock is nothing, his sword is a good part, and something like Void, the walking black hole, takes WAY over his energy.

With Apocalypse, let me make his powers clearer. He can summon fire, lightning, metal, and ice and control however he wants. Same goes for bones and earth, but neither can be summoned. So he can create a massive dragon of fire, or a giant lightning laser (Million Volt Blaster) and so on. He can make your sword stab you even if you don't move, or make your hand slap yourself (bones). However, he's an arrogant idiot, so he enjoy's the fight and doesn't go full-out, meaning quite a few times he nearly gets powderized (he can regen, though).

diezdragon: 1) They were a single human being, split by a godly being in their/his quest for powers. (Here's how it goes: "I want powers!" Being appears. "Okay, there's a price." Explains price [doesn't mention the splitting directly]. Guy says "Okay!" Get's split in three. They meet up after about a year. Big battle between B and A.)

2) I'd say present.

3) They're bored. I'm quite serious. They have the powers, so they go and use them. (P.S. I didn't mention, but the three of them collectively have the power to go to alternate realities.)

4) One person to three.

Benevolence: Lands in forest after being split. No skeleton. Wolves come. He rips off arm and gives it to them. They put it back on (actually their god/goddess). He does good thngs and gets a "skeleton" (it's not really a skeleton, just people's gratitude).

Apocalypse: Lands near a city. Sulks through the alleyways. Sees a murder. Something awakens in him. He starts killing people (he later says because it was fun - he is evil, after all). The more he kills, the more his flesh rots away, until he's a skeleton.

Logic: He lands SOMEWHERE and does SOMETHING. Not important actually, seeing how diminutive a role Logic plays.

5) They go to alternate realities and mess stuff up. I was thinking if I could evade the copyright issues, they could go into popular anime/manga and mess stuff up there (ex. enter Dragon Ball Z [alternate earth!] and beat Frieza to a pulp).

6) Um, I don't know what the genres are. I've read Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter, and I've been reading Bleach, and I was thinking something like those - lots of fighting, mild insanity (Benev and Apoc don't get along, so they ALWAYS fight,even when they should be fighting someone else) and really dramatic stuff (like when Benv absorbs Rage into himself, when Benev tries to control Insanity [his THIRD personality, created by the fusion of him and Rage], when Benev creates void, when they fuse into God [which is basically their original form], when they start the purge [known as Judgement Day]).

One last thing! I'll explain the other characters!

Rage: :angry:: A pitch black person, with super-saiyan hair (black), demon horns (black), tattered wings (black, look like tattered cloth) and glowing red eyes (not black). He hates everything and everybody (especially Benev).

Insanity: :hurr:: Like Rage, except longer, bent legs, longer, bent arms, INSANELY longer claws, taller horns, crazier hair, and a white, insane grin. He's insane, and acts more like Rage than Benev. He's INSANELY fast, and his claws are really sharp.

Apocalypse.exe: :mellow:/ :angry:: Apocalypse, but with a different sense of style. Storm wings, a spiked metal chest plate, earthen claws on his feet, and a sword that's frozen on one side (the front side) and the other side is on fire. Possibly cracked bones. Also, he actually has eyes! Apocalypse's eye sockets are empty - no glow, nothing. A.exe's eyes glow, though. A.exe has a far more murderous personality. He turns into this when they trio enters a video game they made and Apoc makes a gamble for power - this (he recodes himself). After he turns back, Apoaclypse is able to turn the fire and ice on his hands into the sword, but loses control of fire and ice while he uses the sword.

God: :isee:: B, A and logic before they split, but with all their powers. He's pretty much God. HE can use Benevolence's gloves (without the gloves), Apocalypse elemental control, Logic's brains AND gains a new power - he can turn himself intangible, but only part of him at a time, and he can't do anything with the intangible part (can't use his powers if his arms are intangible).

Void: :<_<:: Benev's FOURTH personality, who he creates when all else fails. Void is a walking, talking black hole. He CAN turn off his black-hole-iness (if he undo's the black hole for his head, it won't pull things in AND it gains a human look). He's void of all emotion (like Logic) and can create black holes, shoot black hole lasers, and more. He's NEARLY unbeatable - at least until they fight an opponent who can control you.

Benevolence, Bringer of the Holy Light, Protector of the Innocent and Apocalypse, Bringer of the Eternal Darkness, Executioner of the Guilty:( :meditate:+ :greg:)/ :2howgeg:: Sorry for the long names! This is the Judgement Day duo. They are more "pure" forms of their regular selves, and look at humans as lower than them (ex. "Apocalypse, you are still tainted by humanity"). Apocalypse uses a giant scythe, while Benevolence uses a giant shield and healing powers. They are both EXTREMELY fast, and when Apoc uses his scythe, he never misses his mark. DOWNSIDES OF THIS: B and A can only transform into the Judgment Duo if they activate Judgement Day before exactly 12:00 AM. They MUST stay this way for exactly 24 hours. As you might notice, this is actually a DISADVANTAGE due to the fact that the Judgement Duo are nearly completely different from their regular selves, so they act in very different ways. For one, NO MERCY.

Edited by darthblox, 24 September 2016 - 02:45 PM.

#9 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

When you describe it like this, it sounds like the main genre for this would be comedy. I don't know if this is what you intended, but if it wasn't then I suppose you just described things superficially. If what drives the main plot forward is the fact that the characters are bored (not to mention that that seems to be what gave them powers in the first place), then it will become a lot harder to justify more dramatic moments. Not impossible, there are a few works that can pull that off, but definitely hard without making the characters seem unbelievable.

Benevolence and Apocalypse also disliking each other without a good reason could also be hard to paint up as serious. If they just hate each other and fight just for the sake of it, that is.

None of this is of course necessarily bad, especially if it was what you intended. 

So how would the story start? If you were to give an example of the first chapter for example, how would it go and which characters would be introduced? 

I do find it very interesting that almost every character seems to be based on the same guy from the beginning. Would you be including characters such as ones taking the roles of the straight man? I don't know much of how you're planning to do the story yet, but just having a neutral character (or a few) that the mains can peacefully interact with can be very important.

Spoiler Overcome

#10 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 11:03 AM

First off, comedy is kinda what I'm leaning towards - I mean, the ultimate forces of good and evil on the same team! There would be comedic moments were it's like, B says, "I'll fight you," and A is like, "Hey! Why do you get to fight him?" and they start fighting and everybody else is just staring. 

Secondly, when I saw "they're bored," I guess I'm being too vague (like I said when I asked for help, vague ideas are my specialty). What I mean is, they have the powers that they wanted, Benev wants to help alternate realities (DBZ!), Apoc wants to fight, and Logic is just like whatever, I can't stop you two.

Third, Benev and Apoc not liking each other for no good reason? They have a perfectly reasonable reason. Apocalypse is all the evil in the original person (before they split) and Benevolence is all the good in him, while Logic is the brains. They were created to fight each other, really. 

Fourth, my idea of a the first chapter (or at least a small part), I'll convey as a book:

"Man, superpowers would be cool."

He walked down the street as the rain poured down. Nobody was around - nobody here liked the rain. The water seeped into the boy's jacket, turning a darker shade of grey.

"Y'know, like being able to summon fireballs and stuff." He stopped. "Actually, would being a wizard be better? I mean, they get to do all sorts of stuff."

He resumed walking. "Well, wizards are limited in their usage of magic while superpowers are too narrow." He stopped again.

"Y'know, if there actually is a God, could you please just give me powers?" He looked up into the rain. "I mean, there's nothing else really that I want. Life's too boring." He spread his arms to his sides, in a 'take me' gesture. "Spice up my life. Add something actually interesting."

Suddenly a voice behind him said, "Fine. You want powers? I'll give them to you." The boy spun around and saw a glowing white figure, floating an inch off the ground with his arms crossed. "I'll give you your powers, but nothing in this world is free. There's two prices."

The boy smiled. "I'll pay the cheaper one, thanks." 

"You do not understand, brat," said the figure, looking irritated.

"Excuse me, what did you just call me? If your going to be a pain about it, then keep your stupid powers." He spun around, shoved his hands in his jacket's pockets, and started walking off when the glowing figure appeared in front of him.

"No. You DO NOT get to leave. I'm sick and tired of your pestering me for powers." The boy got a shocked look. Before he could speak, the figure continued. "I will now tell you the two prices you must pay.

"The first price you shall not know until you get your powers. The second, you must take very seriously.

"The second price is that your powers could end the world."

The boy's jaw dropped. "Wait, WHAT?!"

The figure ignored him. "You must stop this from happening. If the world ends, it will be your fault. However, if you can manage to prevent this, I may decide that you can be trusted with TRUE power. Now, your powers." He pointed the palm of his hand towards the boy, and a bolt of light shot out and hit the boy.

The boy suddenly glowed, then there was a massive flash. When the light faded, the boy was gone.

That's pretty much the first chapter. The next chapter or two would be B and A's own adventures.

#11 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:12 AM

I suggest you actually put the time to make a proper chapter instead of just posting your outline like this :D

you clearly know where you are going with this and what you want to do. So if you want real help you're gonna have to show us a real chapter.

• Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#12 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

I suggest you actually put the time to make a proper chapter instead of just posting your outline like this :D

you clearly know where you are going with this and what you want to do. So if you want real help you're gonna have to show us a real chapter.

^ Excellent, just what I wanted to ask @darthblox to do.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#13 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 02:49 PM

Um... sorry. This IS my real chapter. That's pretty much what it's supposed to be.

...I have a problem here, don't I?

#14 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:17 PM

Well I cant say a yes or no here, i mean you know where are you going but its a little bit too short of a chapter for me, so I cant judge the book by its cover.

Other than that I see it "can" be cool, "can" as I see the potential in it.

lupdao9d02a.jpeg

Follow my stories!
Grimmjagger's magazine

My Lyrics

#15 Morfeus

Morfeus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationIn the moshpit

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

Well, this certainly has a One-Punch Man vibe to it.

Personally I don't have a lot of experience writing (reading is another story) manga but I do write short stories and have a novel in the works, so maybe I can contibute with something.

I love the idea of it. Especially since the characters should be able to have huge comedic moments through dialogue alone. This, of course, mixed in with battles of galactic proportions would make for great entertainment.

But I also think it's the genre that requires the most of its author. Almost everyone can make a passable shounen, horror or ecchi manga these days (I know, very rude and crude generalisation) but creating a manga like yours would in my opinion require:

• A lot of hard (heart) work - you really have to love every character and to be able to sit on your arse for a long time and enjoy it all the while. Creating a concept is easy - actually going through with it is teeth-pulling.

• A talent for dialogue - A manga like yours, where the characters are so clearly defined, requires them to have awesome dialogue since that will be the main drive for the story. So, work on that. But you seem to have a knack for words so hopefully it won't trouble you much.

• A creative onslaught - You have to make ready for a progression to happen and have a ton of ideas in your backpack. It's okay to keep a static progression sometimes but in this case, when characters are so set on what they represent, I think it could get a bit boring if no development happened at all. So,in my opinion you should most certainly plan ahead and think about possible character development already.​

​Those are just my immediate thoughts. Hope it's of any use!

Best of luck, man!

Take, take all you need

And I'll compensate your greed

With broken hearts

Sell, I'll sell your memories

For 15 pounds per year

But just the good days

#16 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:59 AM

Yeah, about some funny moments I thought up:

The constant conflict between Benev and Apoc.

The conflict between Benev and Apoc vs. Logic, who calls them idiots (because they are idiots, really).

How Rage hates literally EVERYTHING (Benevolence, Apocalypse, walls, clouds, animals, the rotation of the earth, breathing - you get the idea).

How the only thing Apocalypse is scared of is Void (cause Void is the only person truly capable of destroying Apocalypse).

Ta-da!

However, a problem:

My mind kinda goes one way.

So like, I used to crate video game ideas, but I would get stuck with stuff like, oh, where you go, all your special attacks, stuff like that.

So right now my mind's stuck on the characters, so I can't think of the specific areas.

If I can ignore copyright (I mean, it's a free manga I'm making, so why not?), then I could have the trio go into other manga and stuff.

However, I'm not certain about that.

There's also the problem of how I'm not an artist.

...Even more problems. Yay.

#17 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, about some funny moments I thought up:

The constant conflict between Benev and Apoc.
The conflict between Benev and Apoc vs. Logic, who calls them idiots (because they are idiots, really).
How Rage hates literally EVERYTHING (Benevolence, Apocalypse, walls, clouds, animals, the rotation of the earth, breathing - you get the idea).
How the only thing Apocalypse is scared of is Void (cause Void is the only person truly capable of destroying Apocalypse).

Ta-da!
However, a problem:
My mind kinda goes one way.
So like, I used to crate video game ideas, but I would get stuck with stuff like, oh, where you go, all your special attacks, stuff like that.
So right now my mind's stuck on the characters, so I can't think of the specific areas.
If I can ignore copyright (I mean, it's a free manga I'm making, so why not?), then I could have the trio go into other manga and stuff.
However, I'm not certain about that.

There's also the problem of how I'm not an artist.

...Even more problems. Yay.

there are easy ways around copyright. like parody.

since you intend this to be a gag manga, that would actually play into the story your trying to tell.

Edited by retroluffy13, 28 September 2016 - 09:23 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#18 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNear the bushes

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:19 AM

I have seen quite some good things and things that leave like "huh?"

First, I love how the plot is done and it's seems well shaped as well but, IMO Apoc and Benev need to be a little more worked on, like why is Apoc so obsess with killing?Why does Apoc wants to achieve by it? Then I thought its missing a point in the Apoc's plot, is it world domination? controlling all the types of world?

Second, Benev what makes him ready to stop Apoc at all cost? What is his goals? regaining "the boy who wanted power form" or what? Furthermore why do they all together? What makes them form a group?(If its grouping them its about)

Finally, I think Logic need more character developpement, it is best to build the character for any type of situation, like what would he do against problem number.1 or problem number.2.

I am an evil spirit
aba1f4366891c01a636286029807acca.gif

#19 darthblox

darthblox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:58 PM

First off, about getting around copyright: I want to use the exact characters, the exact locations, the exact scenarios from the other manga/anime. For instance I think it'd be cool if Benevolence went up against Frieza on Namek, before Goku goes super-saiyan (I have some other idea, but they would not only spoil the anime/manga I'm making, but the other anime/manga too).

Secondly, why the characters act they way they do:

Why does Apocalypse want to kill everybody? Simple. HE'S THE FLIPPING INCARNATION OF EVIL.

Why does Benevolence want to stop him? CAUSE HE'S THE FLIPPING INCARNATION OF GOOD!

Another thing: SPOILER ALERT!!! THIS GIVES AWAY PART OF THE STORY (although it doesn't have that much impact - read it and you'll see) !!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Spoiler

Their only motive as a group is to use their powers, really. Benevolence wants to help people (plus the thing with the spoiler above...) and Apocalypse just wants to fight people (plus, Benev won't let him out of his sight). 

And about Logic. He's really just a character I added for a few moments. He really doesn't do much, considering that he's a ghost. He's more of a side character that's with Benev and Apoc. HE pretty much has to exist, since the original guy is supposed to be a bit of a genius, and sometimes good, sometimes bad - you see where this is going? Benev = good side of OG (original guy). Apoc = bad OG. Logic = brains of OG.

Edited by darthblox, 28 September 2016 - 02:58 PM.

#20 Koneko_Neko

Koneko_Neko

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNear the bushes

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

Well I dont know about adding the original scenario within other mangas, is it a good thing to do?

Isnt Logic, the intellect of the story? If so does he goes on their adventures? If he is somewhat a character that is always present with them, I do think it will be better to add a few developpement to him rather than relying on irrelevent aspect (Just adding a few thing he might posess. Not forced to be canon tho.)Dunno but I do some mangas as well and my way of doing is to develop my characters to any situations, even if its not canon just for a "safe zone".

You have a pretty solid story!

Edited by Koneko_Neko, 29 September 2016 - 02:29 PM.

I am an evil spirit
aba1f4366891c01a636286029807acca.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users