Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:13 PM

I had this idea for quite sometime now, which made me create this thread,

I need some people ready to work for me (We are actually a team.)

A manga artist and a writer if possible I want to publish the manga on some site out there.

The work I am currently making will be called D-Age Slayers (An new arc for one of the manga I am currently making on my own.)

The story: Shin Yoshinobu an High school student who have seen his parents murdered by an man from the race of the Mavericks, he vows to avenge them by becoming a warrior and kill the Maverick.(That was the original synopsis, but now...)

The story is somehow in a new era with a new cast and all, so now it is about Yoshino Sato who was near an nuclear experiment and gain a new born power the warrior power, now in high school he has some of another person's memory and wishes to know where are they from, are they his or not.

if you are somewhat interested in this and decided to help me, I would be very very happy.

Please just step in and be interested.

----------------------------------------------------

*MANGA ARTIST STILL NOT FOUND FOUND SO I'LL DO IT MYSELF

*SUPPORT D-AGE SLAYERS BY POSTING YOUR COMMENTS

*CHECK THIS POST FOR RELEASE CHAPTERS

*RELEASES WILL NOW BE MONTHLY!!

----------------------------------

{Characters}

Spoiler Sato Yoshino

--------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Awakening!

Spoiler The Awakening

-----------

CHAPTER 2: Unexpected Guest

Spoiler Unexpected Guest

Chapter 2.5 That wasn't mine

Spoiler That wasn't mine

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

Spoiler Dreaming Friendship

--------------------------

Spoiler Training! It's for your sake!

------------------------

Chapter 5:Cat catched its tongue

Spoiler Cat catch its tongue

Chapter 6: All this time

Spoiler All this time

Spoiler The frightening Cherry Blossom

Spoiler Chapter 7.5: No Responds

Edited by Grimmjagger, 18 January 2017 - 04:53 PM.

dlpoua91d55.gif

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and evil for evil." -Toki Fujiwara

#2 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 27 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

Ohh i do fancy those kinds of set up  if ur looking for somewhere to post your manga u can prolly have it post on kissmanga . The owner of that website is very friendly and loves doushinji or however u spell that.

• Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#3 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 27 September 2016 - 12:35 PM

@Baka-Dynasty That would be a life saver there, yet I really need an artist who loves drawing and an awesome writer, by the way would you be interested?

dlpoua91d55.gif

#4 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:25 PM

Im nowhere near an artist nor an awesome writter. Soorrrry. Tho if you are looking for reviews critics and general help regarding the script or what not , might be able to help

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#5 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

mh-Yeah guess thats also fine @Baka-Dynasty mind to help me on the script as it is now? I'd really appreciate this.

The main character Yoshino Sato was given birth by a well known scientist Ise Mashiro and a warrior by the name of Kanemaki Sato, thoses two worked at a research facility: HD( Human Developpement) as researcher and lovers their work were always top-notch, until the night where an emergency was declared; a group of Mavericks were attacking the city thus making Kanemaki leaves his wife and son on the research ground to go help the citizens.

Ise was very worried when the alert came off, but she kept on working on the weird shaped pyramid that once appeared and had numerous component of nuclear basis, Ise and her team made some findings that had result to the pyramid ground to start trembling, which made the research team to withdraw but Ise ended up sacrificing herself for her child and died.

When Kanemaki heard the news about the weird sound that came from the pyramid, he retreated from the battlefield and rushed for the pyramid only to be ambushed by a group of Mavericks and was slain by them.

Yoshino was raised by a woman from the research team and friend of the family, only as he was 10 yrs old he started having weird dreams and day dreams that always seemed so far away, distant, thus he never opened up to other kids except for a girl: Suzuka Kazama a childhood friend.

Now at 16 years old he wants to find the truth behind his parents death and thoses dreams he have.

Edited by Grimmjagger, 28 September 2016 - 12:55 PM.

dlpoua91d55.gif

#6 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:53 AM

mh-Yeah guess thats also fine @Baka-Dynasty mind to help me on the script as it is now? I'd really appreciate this.

The main character Yoshino Sato was given birth by a well known scientist Ise Mashiro and a warrior by the name of Kanemaki Sato, thoses two worked at a research facility: HD( Human Developpement) as researcher and lovers their work were always top-notch, until the night where an emergency was declared; a group of Mavericks were attacking the city thus making Kanemaki leaves his wife and son on the research ground to go help the citizens.

Ise was very worried when the alert came off, but she kept on working on the weird shaped pyramid that once appeared and had numerous component of nuclear basis, Ise and her team made some findings that had result to the pyramid ground to start trembling, which made the research team to withdraw but Ise ended up sacrificing herself for her child and died.

When Kanemaki heard the news about the weird sound that came from the pyramid, he retreated from the battlefield and rushed for the pyramid only to be ambushed by a group of Mavericks and was slain by them.

Yoshino was raised by a woman from the research team and friend of the family, only as he was 10 yrs old he started having weird dreams and day dreams that always seemed so far away, distant, thus he never opened up to other kids except for a girl: Suzuka Kazama a childhood friend.

Now at 16 years old he wants to find the truth behind his parents death and thoses dreams he have.

I would say the story so far definitely makes the cut, it will mostly depend on the writing I think. That is, pacing, characters, flow, treatment and revealing of plot lines and plot aspects, twists and finally something to make it truly unique (like a moral).

I'm assuming you know what you're doing with the japanese names, but if you ever need help with that or anything else regarding the story, like a reviewer, I'd be more than willing to help. A fresh pair of eyes is often the best thing for a story that has gotten stuck or that you're just curious about how it'll be received.

• Grimmjagger likes this

Fool's gold can always buy a fool's services.

Spoiler Retired fool quotes

#7 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:02 AM

Aye I really like it . May I suggest that you keep the first part of the story more or less ambiguous. Meaning if you're planning to start the story with the dead of his mom and dad don't put too much detail about what happened until late way later on in the story

Listen to everything diez says he's a genius like.

Quick question is the story taking part in Japan?
  • Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#8 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:37 AM

@diezdragon Only that I am not a good writer, but yeah, my main character (if you could just confirmed this for me please?)Sato= means village and Yoshi= righteous and no=is a possessive particle? I just wanted to make that he has an heart big as village and fight for the ones in need.

Assuming that the beginning is quite good, should I also develop Suzuka? (Her name was more like this: A sweet fragrance during the summer breeze(and with a bell that make a sweet melody)?)

I really appreciate your help, thanks! :)

@Baka-Dynasty Yeah, I planned on showing the parents death when he would be in a huge losing position and that would add to his boost up to keep fighting, maybe while facing another character that I am not done developping yet.

The first arc wasnt in Japan, so I think I will keep with the same base and make the big "20 countries" thing which I once created.

I have seen some creative stories on this forum like OMF skool project of Baka-Dynasty and many mores and thought: mmmh... Grimmjagger you could try and post that thing here on OMF, even without the drawings and stuff until you find an artist. :huh:  but my writing skill is at: C....

dlpoua91d55.gif

#9 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:28 PM

Just a small correction Omf skool project is not my creation. Its a community project and lots of people are involved in it. I woudnt be able to come up with a story like that by myself .

Thats good i like that. Also if the arc is gonna be in japan the first thing you:ll need to do is research . Yeah this part sucks trust me i know since im the one in charge of doing research in the omf skool thingy. You want everything to be as close as possible to reality, specially since you're gonna go for the high scool kind of set up at least at the start.

• Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#10 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 29 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

If its a team, then I congratulate you and your teamates @Baka-Dynasty since it well done!

Well since it's like aprox. 1000 years after our current time, I should do research on many cultural traits on many territories Japan, US(Well not so much since I am next door in Canada), Cameroun, Russia, ect.

Here what it is about: Humans learned of a new technology(in which they gained access to a little of magic and the warrior thing)and some new biological progress never discovered which will lead to the growth of other races; Mavericks, Elfems and some more. With more intelligence, War was inevitable leading humans to build a fort, the 20 countries, each with a gouv of their own, my/our(futur teamates) story will be in the 20th country where the leader goes by the name: Shin Hikari.

When I'll start posting the story I might start by the first Arc: Slayers.

• Baka-Dynasty likes this

dlpoua91d55.gif

#11 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:20 PM

@diezdragon Only that I am not a good writer, but yeah, my main character (if you could just confirmed this for me please?)Sato= means village and Yoshi= righteous and no=is a possessive particle? I just wanted to make that he has an heart big as village and fight for the ones in need.

Assuming that the beginning is quite good, should I also develop Suzuka? (Her name was more like this: A sweet fragrance during the summer breeze(and with a bell that make a sweet melody)?)

I really appreciate your help, thanks! :)

@Baka-Dynasty Yeah, I planned on showing the parents death when he would be in a huge losing position and that would add to his boost up to keep fighting, maybe while facing another character that I am not done developping yet.

The first arc wasnt in Japan, so I think I will keep with the same base and make the big "20 countries" thing which I once created.

I have seen some creative stories on this forum like OMF skool project of Baka-Dynasty and many mores and thought: mmmh... Grimmjagger you could try and post that thing here on OMF, even without the drawings and stuff until you find an artist. :huh:  but my writing skill is at: C....

It's hard to tell without the kanji, but I assume you were going for 義野 (justice+field, Yoshino) rather than having a possessive particle at the end. It's a rare one, but since it's a work of fiction there's certainly no problem. As far as I know however, it's only really used as a female name or a family name.. As for Sato, I originally thought you meant Satou actually, which is one of the most common names in Japan. Sato definitely also works however. Suzuka (probably 鈴夏 according to what you meant) is also uncommon, but works.

You might want to write a script or a layout for the first chapter. I'm no artist myself, but it might give some who come to this thread a greater idea of whether they want to work with this project or not.

• Baka-Dynasty and Grimmjagger like this

#12 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:34 PM

yes yesss give us a script :D 

for future reference when posting ur story always edit ur first post and add a link so the people wont have to scroll down and look for The script

• Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#13 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

@diezdragon Would it be better if I actually dont take the chance and go for something other than Yoshino? I think before adding new characters, I would be better off asking you first.

For instance, Yoshino, Suzuka, Makoto Sakura (for now, beautiful like a Cherry blossom and sincerity.), Izumi (Unpredictable like a fountain spray, and he as no family), now thoses would be my main cast for the first part, Izumi would play the villain, but doesnt want to make any spoiler there.

Surely I would be adding more characters but two of the Makoto family (probably not Makoto tho) The prince Makoto Rin (Cold towards everyone but sincere about his dreams and beliefs), next is the middle brother Makoto Ryouchi (He is clear towards his one dream: Protecting his family and friends.)

The Makoto family will be leaded by their grand-father that as a rather strict way of doing things, Sakura who couldnt control the power of the warriors was sent in this one school (No name yet) to learn how to control it, which she ends up encontering our hero Yoshino and thus our adventures begins!

I should probably explain this warrior power thing right?

@Baka-Dynasty That I will do, ah...yes almost forgot, do you think I should create a new thread to post the actual story or this one??

dlpoua91d55.gif

#14 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:50 PM

@diezdragon Would it be better if I actually dont take the chance and go for something other than Yoshino? I think before adding new characters, I would be better off asking you first.

For instance, Yoshino, Suzuka, Makoto Sakura (for now, beautiful like a Cherry blossom and sincerity.), Izumi (Unpredictable like a fountain spray, and he as no family), now thoses would be my main cast for the first part, Izumi would play the villain, but doesnt want to make any spoiler there.

Surely I would be adding more characters but two of the Makoto family (probably not Makoto tho) The prince Makoto Rin (Cold towards everyone but sincere about his dreams and beliefs), next is the middle brother Makoto Ryouchi (He is clear towards his one dream: Protecting his family and friends.)

The Makoto family will be leaded by their grand-father that as a rather strict way of doing things, Sakura who couldnt control the power of the warriors was sent in this one school (No name yet) to learn how to control it, which she ends up encontering our hero Yoshino and thus our adventures begins!

I should probably explain this warrior power thing right?

@Baka-Dynasty That I will do, ah...yes almost forgot, do you think I should create a new thread to post the actual story or this one??

Both Yoshino and Izumi are okay as family names, but as I see it, you want to use them as first names for males, which I don't really think works.. I am pretty sure Rin can also only be exclusively used as a female first name. The others seem okay, although you could probably go for a bit more creative stuff as well, like putting together kanji with meaning to creative a wholly new name ^_^

I think posting it in this thread would be fine

#15 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:06 AM

Yeah keep it all here don't need to make a new thread. If you wanna change the thread name just pm and admin
  • Grimmjagger likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#16 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

Yeah keep it all here don't need to make a new thread. If you wanna change the thread name just pm and admin

pro  tip:  if you hsve the first post of a thread, you can edit the title by editing your initial post and taking it over to the advanced options.

don't ask me how I know that.  I fuck around on this forum way too much.

Edited by retroluffy13, 01 October 2016 - 11:26 AM.

• Baka-Dynasty and Grimmjagger like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#17 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:57 PM

Another reason why I love that guy hahahh

!Banana head fart man !

Spoiler

#18 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

if I wasn't so impulsive, my nerdiness would have no bounds.

forgivness prease.

• Baka-Dynasty likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#19 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

@diezdragon I must admit I usually call my main character Shin, how about I get back to that?(belief isnt bad right?)

Izumi was more like just a name, since he doesnt have any family name. What Kitsurin? since he will be ambitious as well?

@Baka-Dynasty, @retroluffy13 Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind and I will post the script there one due time, know what I mean.

• retroluffy13 and Baka-Dynasty like this

dlpoua91d55.gif

#20 diezdragon

diezdragon

Protagonist of Life

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • LocationJapan

User's Awards

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:36 AM

@diezdragon I must admit I usually call my main character Shin, how about I get back to that?(belief isnt bad right?)

Izumi was more like just a name, since he doesnt have any family name. What Kitsurin? since he will be ambitious as well?

@Baka-Dynasty, @retroluffy13 Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind and I will post the script there one due time, know what I mean.

So I looked around a little, and it actually seems like Izumi is a unisex name, even though it sounds very feminine to me. So Izumi should be okay actually. I actually have no idea what you're going for with Kitsurin. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users