Photo

Dragon Ball Super (Part 3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2000 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we request a new sub-forum? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we go forward?

1. Just use spoiler tags for spoilers and have only one thread? (14 votes [60.87%])

Percentage of vote: 60.87%

2. Have this thread moved to the Semi-Pro section (therefore getting a separate spoiler thread)? (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

3. Have our own sub-forum? (3 votes [13.04%])

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

Vote

#21 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,872 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:16 AM

Tears

WHUWHUWHUWHUWHUWHU

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#22 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:30 AM

^^

**mind blown**

Well. That happened.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#23 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:26 AM

Tears

so what's the lesson here?.  my first reaction is this

cropped-embarrassed_polar_bear_w1.jpeg

my second reaction is curiosity. Does every amecan show becomes popular in asia or only in some parts, I don't think the Japanese have his show. 

24gvaiu.jpg

#24 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

Next time he should sing this for the upcoming episode

Edited by Enbima, 12 October 2016 - 09:37 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#25 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:04 AM

Oh the voice 

Edited by LordPerucho, 12 October 2016 - 10:05 AM.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#26 Black Dranzer

Black Dranzer

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationThe Heart

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:14 AM

so what's the lesson here?

Not to buzz so early.

#27 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:56 PM

Was trunks mentally ill, I mean broly. he seem to have some kind of problem.  

24gvaiu.jpg

#28 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

Ok I actually don't think that Trunks can be compared to Brolly. Sure his eyes are completely white, but I would say that he resembles more Goku when he went SSJ against Freeza.

Brolly was nuts, dude was a pit of pure obsession and he had like 0 consciousness. Trunks on the other hand is just plain tired. Dude has lost his mother and thought his GF was dead like, twice. Now his idol was beaten to a pulp and his dad is kinda lost. All that pain, suffering, hatred... Eventually everything overflew him with raw emotions! Just what he needed to boost him up a little!

#29 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:47 AM

We cant really compare trunks with broly except for the design from a certain transformation.

The way that Broly fools the his victims with his ki blast was pricless!

And this scene alone makes him one of my top3 characters.

Edited by Enbima, 13 October 2016 - 08:51 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#30 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:24 AM

We cant really compare trunks with broly except for the design from a certain transformation.

The way that Broly fools the his victims with his ki blast was pricless!

And this scene alone makes him one of my top3 characters.

oh F.... so that's the mugen move. He's definitely OP. I wish broly did not look like a normal ssj on steroids. He could had been a great villain in the DBZ series had he looked different, maybe like a ssj4. Imagine Broly being the final villain of DBZ as the real legendary super saiyan. The story would go that the super saiyan of legend from vegeta's tale didn't really died when he destroyed the planet he was on, he just froze in space and his powers kept him alive for the last 3000 years. I would take that story and villain over stupid buu, It would have brought DBZ full circle.

for those who don't now what mugen is, this is mugen:

Edited by tenchu, 13 October 2016 - 10:25 AM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#31 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

http://www.animenews...on-ball/.107591

Edited by LordPerucho, 13 October 2016 - 10:32 AM.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#32 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,872 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

its looks like this is it boys.

continuance of the franchise. knowing the fanbase, i forsee the rise of a new franchise based on the original lore expanding greatly on the universe and things in it.

Edited by retroluffy13, 13 October 2016 - 10:43 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#33 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:55 AM

This is like when Disney made a creative team for Star Wars product.

Great news for Piccolo and Gohan fans because the news means they could become relevant again in the future.

20r7osn.png

#34 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

Great news for Piccolo and Gohan fans because the news means they could become relevant again in the future.

:o 

:huh:

:laugh:

:lolxg:

:lol:

• Chillman likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#35 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

This is like when Disney made a creative team for Star Wars product.

giphy.gif

• Blackody and Chillman like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#36 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:09 AM

listen, dragonball super has not been good. I don't want more content, I want more good content. I really don't understand why is it so hard to write good DB stories. I think the father of goku was a good story, I loved the idea.

• waleuska, Ace1225, Blackody and 1 other like this

24gvaiu.jpg

#37 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:13 AM

He could be relevant again, the whole subplot of Gohan reedemption wasnt something Toriyama came up with because he doesnt care about Gohan anymore..

20r7osn.png

#38 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,931 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:16 AM

I want more good content.

I think the father of goku was a good story,

I must be the only soul here who thinks these two sentences are in complete contradiction to each other.

He could be relevant again, the whole subplot of Gohan reedemption wasnt something Toriyama came up with because he doesnt care about Gohan anymore..

Originally, Gohan was supposed to take over for his dad. Right? Well if Toriyama can get a story line in where someone (anyone) goes back in time and create a timeline that gets Chichi to let Gohan be a scholar and continue to train. Then yes, we all can live long happy lives. Until then. Well shit. Good luck buddy.

Spoiler

#39 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:19 AM

U could make a spinoff about Gohan being the MC or Vegeta finally defeating the main baddie.

Lets check more positives about this news.

-Goku might be too much like his Z counterpart instead of being too childish as some people have been complaining. 

- Extended and detailed backstories.

- More focus on secondary characters

- Maybe we get some strong female characters besides Vados

20r7osn.png

#40 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:20 AM

I must be the only soul here who thinks these two sentences are in complete contradiction to each other.
yes you are the only one nemesis, you are always the only one, I wonder why

24gvaiu.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)