Photo

Dragon Ball Super (Part 3)

• Please log in to reply
1966 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we request a new sub-forum? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we go forward?

1. Just use spoiler tags for spoilers and have only one thread? (14 votes [60.87%])

Percentage of vote: 60.87%

2. Have this thread moved to the Semi-Pro section (therefore getting a separate spoiler thread)? (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

3. Have our own sub-forum? (3 votes [13.04%])

Percentage of vote: 13.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1961 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

I'm sure a lot of female fans are happy about there finally being a female Super Saiyan.

FBglM38.png

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#1962 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted Yesterday, 09:55 PM

I'm sure a lot of female fans are happy about there finally being a female Super Saiyan.

Perhaps. 

Though it wouldn't just be "female" fans. I'm not a woman, and I like the idea of a female SSj. 

Cause I'm kind of tired of all the glowing sausage fests going down pretty much ALL THE TIME!!! lol

Plus it's nice to have somebody outside of 18, to be an actual worth a damn female fighter.

Edited by Narubi, Yesterday, 09:58 PM.

#1963 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,647 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 PM

and she turns into a man.

No she doesn't. Just a very bulky female with breasts.

Plus it's nice to have somebody outside of 18, to be an actual worth a damn female fighter.

Very true.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#1964 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 PM

It looks more like a Hisoka than a Joker.

He looks more like Pennywise.

*GASP*

Does this mean we can have Tim Curry do a voicing for Dragon Ball franchise?

No she doesn't. Just a very bulky female with breasts.

Hopefully she's not as big as that trailer made it look. I'd rather a more She-Hulk type of buff, rather than Hulk like.

Very true.

:thumbup:

#1965 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,653 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:10 PM

The main antagonist, for the looks of it

4c9ac9c1e835451b98f49ef500e8a827.png

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#1966 Kamikazek

Kamikazek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Oh, so they did use Cell, I stand correcte....HOLY SHIT that promo what is even?

#1967 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,647 posts

Posted Today, 12:28 AM

Hopefully she's not as big as that trailer made it look. I'd rather a more She-Hulk type of buff, rather than Hulk like.

Agreed. I think they went for such a bulky look to make it clear that they were referencing Broly. A She-Hulk type of build definitely makes far more sense though. Broly with breasts looks gross.
  • Narubi likes this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Kamikazek