Photo

Occultic; Nine (Fall 2016 Clubhouse Anime # 1)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

2ykbaz9.jpg

Plot Summary

The "paranormal science" story follows nine idiosyncratic individuals, linked by the "Chōjō Kagaku Kirikiri Basara" occult summary blog run by 17-year-old second-year high school student Yūta Gamon. Little incongruities that occur around these nine eventually lead to a larger, unimaginable event that may alter what is considered common sense in this world.

Studio: A-1 Pictures
Genre: Mystery, Sci-Fi

Episode 1
http://kissanime.to/...e-001?id=130851

Edited by Goddess Nike, 16 October 2016 - 09:16 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#2 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:38 PM

The second episode was much better than the first but the style and pacing is still a major turn off for me. This story definitely has potential but nothing in the narrative is really catching my interest so far.

Hopefully this is a show that improves as it goes along but that needs to happen soon, one of the problems with Rewrite last season was that by the time the show got better and everything started to make sense it was pretty much already over.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#3 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:50 PM

--Gatomon and Titty Girl gotta go. But I know they won't since they're the MCs, with Myu.

--2nd episode was much, much more cohesive than first.

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,464 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:32 PM

I am loving how creepy and messed up this series is lol and everyone seems to be more than they appear to be which I LOVEEEEEE 

The backstory for the girl that curses people was fucked up in more ways than one though and that ending was just insane lol....Also the bits with the detective and the dark haired girl was 10/10

Can't wait to see where things go from here and I am thoroughly enjoying all of the horror and mysterious events from this thing 

Edited by Tokoya, 22 October 2016 - 03:32 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,464 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:30 AM

Those tits were distracting in this ep lol...How are those things so big xD

All that aside, that body count was freaking high O_O The ghost guy was kinda creepy yet intriguing and that ending was equally as intriguing 

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:44 PM

HOW THE FUCK IS TITTY GIRL'S TITS SO GODDAMN BIG?

• Tokoya and g-dubz like this

#7 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:48 PM

I just caught up with this and I'm not exactly sure what's really going on but it does seem that most of the main cast is already dead and were among the 256 victims. I didn't really expect that and this could be a potentially interesting development going forward. Still some of these characters are so annoying (especially Gamon, Moritsuka, and Ryouka) that it's makes it a chore to get through each episode. Hopefully the second half ties everything together nicely because the narrative is still a bit muddled as of now.

2h7297a.jpg

#8 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:41 PM

As much as I want to keep on going....I give up on this show. Everyone is waaay too goddamn annoying except Miyu, reporter lady and teen detective (though he dead). Gamon and Ta-Tas could die for all I care.

though I had a feeling from the first episode that most of the cast was going to wind up dead....

#9 Feanor

Feanor

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationHalls of Mandos

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:36 PM

This could be a decent series if the protagonist wasn't so god damn annoying.

Rushed talking could be used in anime but not all the freaking time.

So some of the characters weren't that annoying and the plot could be followed at some degree i would classify it as decent.

Well, I'll still continue to watch it either until completion or until i can't take it no more.  

• KittyGoesMeowMeow likes this

#10 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

This anime got a lot more interesting and coherent after the reveal of the characters being dead and the investigating around that fact, I was even starting to think that I was too harsh in my earlier criticisms but the ending just as bad if not worse than the first few episodes and ruined any chance this had of being a good show. It's a shame because I really wanted to like this series, especially since I liked the other semicolon series I've seen.    

2h7297a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users