Photo

Shuumatsu no Izetta (Fall 2016 Clubhouse Anime # 3)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 16 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

20qx3fc.jpg

Plot Summary

If I am promised to the princess, then I will fight for her sake.
In 1939 C.E., the imperialist nation of Germania invaded a neighboring country. All at once, that war spread throughout Europe, and the era was dragged into a spiral of a great war.
Then, in 1940, Germania's attack turned towards the Principality of Elystadt, a small Alps country abundant with beautiful water and greenery.

Studio: Ajia-Do
Genre: Action, Historical, Military

Episode 1
http://kissanime.to/...e-001?id=130628

• Tokoya likes this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#2 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 18 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

Damn Izetta is a beast, I didn't think her magic was that powerful. Though her style of using it in battle worries me since she leaves herself really vulnerable to harm, hopefully she develops a different strategy in the future to reduce her risk of getting killed. Outside of that the battle truly gruesome and was fairly realistic portrayal of warfare for that era, I'm somewhat impressed.

Just like with New Game last season the yuri bait in this show is doing nothing for me but I still really like the relationship between Izetta and Fine. Actually I like Fine's character overall; she's strong without being too stubborn or aggressive and she seems smart and sensitive as well. One of my favorite characters of the season so far.   

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#3 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,131 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

I really like what they did in regards to explaining Izetta's abilities....This was a good way to regulate her power so that she can't be super OP all the time

It's nice because it allows for creativity to thrive for example, the plan that the princess' adviser came up with which imo is absolutely brilliant thinking....Gonna be interesting to see how mein fuhrer reacts to this

The history behind the White Witch is interesting and I'm kinda scared to see where this goes because it sounds like something dark and I'm worried for Izetta going on this path because I'm certain that shit will get real soon enough

Other than that, it was a pretty chill episode and I LOVED the parts with the Public Relations woman :lmao:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,131 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:33 PM

Anddddd just like that the Megane is gonna fuck shit up 

Regardless, seeing Izetta and the gang implement their strategy against Germany was pretty cool and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,131 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:27 PM

Jesus Christ, Sieg didn't even give this kid a chance O_O That was so fucked up

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,131 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

Fucking America..........This series is gonna have such a bad ending :(

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

^^ :lol: Why are you blaming the United States of "Atlanta", they barely did anything. You were right about the ending but it wasn't as bad as it could've been since at least Izetta survived in some capacity, I know some people hated that but it worked for me. This anime stumbled in the execution of some elements but I liked this overall. I wish we got more concrete development of Fine and Izetta's relationship though. 

• Tokoya likes this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users