814 replies to this topic

#41 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:00 PM

She either didn't say anything because she had nothing to say or she just doesn't wanna give as much credence to conspiracy theories as Donald does. Either way, he still has no room to talk to when it comes to encouraging violence. Especially at his rallies. I'd ask why he'd even bring that up when he's just as guilty of stuff like that, but then I remembered he often forgets what he says almost immediately after saying it.

someone who knows things about these supposed groups needs to fact check and make sure these are real people on tape that's all.  because the video doesn't seem fabricated, but if it is someone went to a lot of trouble to stage it.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#42 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,777 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:03 PM

3-0 Hillary

Gonna leave a message made by one of my closest friends because I cannot stress this enough

Hey there all my lovely American friends and neighbors. So, I'm watching the last presidential debate tonight, and I really just want to say one thing. Yes, this election is extremely important for you and your country. But I need you all to understand your place on an international level. To most countries all over the world, you are seen as many things; the land of the free and home of the brave, a safe haven from war and poverty, international police with the most powerful military in the world (for better or for worse), the embodiment of the "free world", and so on and so forth. The result of this election has so much weight, and it is SO MUCH BIGGER than just within your borders. I'm not asking you to vote for a particular candidate (though it's painfully obvious who the better choice is), I'm just asking you to consider what your vote in a couple of weeks means for the rest of the world. As an immigrant living and working in the US, one who has a lot of love and respect for your country and the people that I've met during my time here, consider the power you hold and the rest of the world as you choose your new leader.

• RhyssaFireheart, Narubi, retroluffy13 and 2 others like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#43 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:16 PM

Well that mess is over with. 

Now I'm having to listen to the surrogates talk and defend their candidates. Or in this case, mostly and absolutely Donald J. Trump. 

Ugh. 

Biggest talking point being his saying he won't accept the results of the election if he is to lose, contrary to what his campaign manager, his daughter, his VP pick, and some of his other surrogates have said. An now they're not really defending that, but saying it's not an issue cause he's clearly and absolutely going to win. That or some nonsense about Al Gore and the trouble with Florida back in 2000.  :huh:

Can't wait till Nov. 9th comes around.

Edited by Narubi, 19 October 2016 - 10:17 PM.

• Blue22 likes this

#44 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

Well that mess is over with. 

Now I'm having to listen to the surrogates talk and defend their candidates. Or in this case, mostly and absolutely Donald J. Trump. 

Ugh. 

Biggest talking point being his saying he won't accept the results of the election if he is to lose, contrary to what his campaign manager, his daughter, his VP pick, and some of his other surrogates have said. An now they're not really defending that, but saying it's not an issue cause he's clearly and absolutely going to win. That or some nonsense about Al Gore and the trouble with Florida back in 2000.  :huh:

Can't wait till Nov. 9th comes around.

don't you mean November 29th?!? ;) 

• Narubi likes this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#45 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,777 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:45 PM

don't you mean November 29th?!? ;)

Nah November 35th :lmao:

• retroluffy13 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#46 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:50 PM

BTW, did anyone notice that Trump said he didn't apologize to Melania about the women even though she said he did 2 nights ago?

Might be wrong on this. But didn't he also say that he apologized to her (or her included with "The Family") prior to this debate?

• Tokoya likes this

#47 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,356 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:54 PM

Nah November 35th :lmao:

i never got this joke.

• DarkNemesis likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#48 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

i never got this joke.

did you watch snl?

well see first, trump went and told a big group of people at one of his rallys to go vote on November 28th for some reason.  don't know whether he corrected himself or not, don't care.  then alec Baldwin did a parody of it, insinuating that trump cares so little for facts hed make up a date on the spot even if the date couldn't exist because its the writers saying hes dumb, bbull headed, bad with facts, fast to talk, and all that shit all at the same time.

Edited by retroluffy13, 19 October 2016 - 11:08 PM.

• DarkNemesis likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#49 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:09 AM

Clinton struggled with her foundation. Not good at all. That was her biggest flub. That whole topic was bad for her.

Yeah that was without a doubt the low point for her in the debate. 

Though Trump explaining things regarding his Foundation, wasn't very good for him either.

@ryuzaki07 - Dude, that's just uncalled for and inappropriate.

If you ain't got something nice to say to others, then best not to say it at all.

Edited by Narubi, 20 October 2016 - 05:26 AM.

#50 Oben

Oben

there were no malfunctions

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,440 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:43 AM

Removed

Meh, that was yesterday, write me a PM if you actually want to talk this through. I'm willing to discuss it, but I think a PM would be the better option, don't you agree?

#51 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

Biggest talking point being his saying he won't accept the results of the election if he is to lose

That is standard color revolution stand point, USD used it all around the world, so that stuff coming home is not an issue.

DT just lacks throngs of NGO, something rotten witch does not lack at all. She is using all black ops stuff on home turf, and that is never good on long run.

Any expectations or things you hope/want the candidates to do

People in UK voted this for BBC radio song of the day when Thatcher died. After 2 decades of terror.

Edited by D.Hyuga, 20 October 2016 - 06:21 AM.

#52 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:53 AM

14624692_1690981391229252_84867069857759

• retroluffy13, Blue22 and Phenomiracle like this

#53 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:29 AM

At least she went on to explain exactly why he's a puppet, while he just kept throwing the same insult back at her like a five year old.
  • retroluffy13 likes this

#54 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:33 PM

At least she went on to explain exactly why he's a puppet

Wait, he is a puppet? And who is the puppeteer?

#55 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,792 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:38 PM

Wait, he is a puppet? And who is the puppeteer?

Putin?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#56 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,792 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:37 PM

Wow, that veritas video on YT is damning.... I always stay away from politics but don't know what to think anymore...

It seems the guy who recorded the Veritas videos was given $10,000 by the Trump Foundation in May 2015. O'Keefe also is responsible for the videos about ACORN and NPR.

• Narubi and retroluffy13 like this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#57 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

So there's some big dinner going on in NYC. Where Trump and Clinton will share the stage for probably the last time during this election cycle. An it's during this dinner that they are expected to be civil as well a little humorous about themselves and their opponent.

Any thoughts on how well this'll go?

#58 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,356 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:54 PM

So there's some big dinner going on in NYC. Where Trump and Clinton will share the stage for probably the last time during this election cycle. An it's during this dinner that they are expected to be civil as well a little humorous about themselves and their opponent.

Any thoughts on how well this'll go?

it will end in a stabbing.

• DarkNemesis, retroluffy13 and Blue22 like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#59 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:04 PM

it will end in a stabbing.

Ah yes ... I can see it now. 

Hillary is making some cracks at Trump. Trump get's into his hissy fit mood. An to regain power and shame her, he charges up to her and grabs her by the pussy. By which Hillary responds by jabbing a spoon in his throat (RIP Alan Rickman). Which creates mass hysteria over her committing a crime and needing to be locked up. But after a long investigation an judicial proceedings over the manner. She walks free. An the world goes round an round, just like every other day.

:laugh:

• waleuska, retroluffy13 and Blue22 like this

#60 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:36 PM

Spoiler Trump's speech at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner.

Spoiler Hillary Clinton's speech at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner.

Thoughts on how this went?

An was anybody else more interested at staring at the woman in the red dress behind either one of them, or was that just me. XD

Edited by Narubi, 20 October 2016 - 09:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users