#702 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

Hmm, didn't take long for Trump to piss off the Chinese did it?

Edited by RamenRenegade, 03 December 2016 - 06:36 PM.

• DarkNemesis likes this

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #703 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,930 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:36 PM

That's pretty provocative politically, honestly. I'm sure the warhawks are saluting him right now.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#704 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,407 posts
    • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:41 PM

http://www.slate.com...t_shooting.html

I do wonder if trump is going to get rid of the cameras on the cops. He acts like they need more power and that would give them a lot of power back.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#705 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,049 posts
    • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

So Carson is now the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?

Also any thoughts on this: http://www.nytimes.c...-site.html?_r=0

Don't know if the article itself makes mention of it. But on the news they mentioned that this specific means of fake news was also tweeted/retweeted by people in Trumps circle and those who he's hiring or considering on hiring into his staff.

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
    I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
    Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
    You can always hear me singing this song
    Show me the way to go home.

#706 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,930 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

I guess it's official now :shrug:

Also any thoughts on this: http://www.nytimes.c...-site.html?_r=0

Don't know if the article itself makes mention of it. But on the news they mentioned that this specific means of fake news was also tweeted/retweeted by people in Trumps circle and those who he's hiring or considering on hiring into his staff.

We live in scary times.
    • Narubi likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#707 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,407 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:31 PM

Also any thoughts on this: http://www.nytimes.c...-site.html?_r=0

Now this is sad.

I hate the main stream media but they wouldn't pull any crap like that. They will show bias to a point but they have boundaries.

I take every story online by a secondary source with a gain of salt until one of the major network confirm it as well.

No way in hell would fox news miss a story like that.

• Narubi likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#708 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,222 posts
    • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:15 AM

The sad thing is some people believe this cr*p, and they've been incuoraged to believe it over mainstream media by Trump.

As a family member of mine has said, their is a lack of critical thinking and commonsense in these people. As long as it's posted by a friend people believe it.

• Narubi and FrostDancer81 like this

#709 JasonDM

JasonDM

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,160 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:27 PM

The sad thing is some people believe this cr*p, and they've been incuoraged to believe it over mainstream media by Trump.

As a family member of mine has said, their is a lack of critical thinking and commonsense in these people. As long as it's posted by a friend people believe it.

Except no one has any faith in the MSM either and that's the whole problem. People thought the media would improve because they basically won the election for Trump but they continue to follow the lead of the Democrats and continue to embarrass themselves. This is what you get.

It gets tiresome seeing Americans blatantly ignore the real issues plaguing the country. The MSM should be boycotted and burned down by the population. Everything they air is done to further a political agenda, never favouring the people but only the corporate and political elite. The whole race issue during the election-cycle was completely perpetuated by the media, for example.

Edited by JasonDM, 06 December 2016 - 09:28 PM.

#710 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,949 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:40 PM

Linda McMahon has been appointed as administrator of the Small Business Administration by Trump. 

#711 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,930 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 08:17 PM

[background=#3f5038]Linda McMahon has been appointed as administrator of the Small Business Administration by Trump. [/size]

First. That background color is disgusting.

Second. Wait. Vince McMahon's wife. As in WWE McMahon. She's gonna handle small businesses.

**grabs popcorn**
    • Blue22 and YoWid like this

Spoiler

#712 Trowa Barton

Trowa Barton

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,222 posts
    • Locationon the edge of insaninty

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:32 PM

Whatcha gonna do when hulkamania runs wild on your small business brother?(Sorry I just had to) :P 

Seriously though, I'm more concerned with his new snit with the leader of  steelworkers union local 1299 because of the carrier thing.

#713 JasonDM

JasonDM

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,160 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

So the CIA concludes to no ones surprise that Russia favoured Trump. But they like to forget that tens of millions of Americans democratically voted Trump in, not Russia. Hillary also pointed at the FBI as the ones who turned the tide of the election, not the Russians. This is just more pathetic fear-mongering by the Obama administration.

#714 Funktastic

Funktastic

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 379 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

So the CIA concludes to no ones surprise that Russia favoured Trump. But they like to forget that tens of millions of Americans democratically voted Trump in, not Russia. Hillary also pointed at the FBI as the ones who turned the tide of the election, not the Russians. This is just more pathetic fear-mongering by the Obama administration.

No, they concluded that Russia helped, or attempted to help, Trump. Huge difference

#715 RamenRenegade

RamenRenegade

Rock Star

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 2,717 posts
    • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:58 PM

How is the Obama administration responsible for a CIA report? Especially considering Obama has said over and over that we as a country need to accept the result and working towards a peaceful transition. And if Russia tampered with our election to "No one's surprise" as you yourself claim, how can such a thing be ignored. Even if you're a Trump supporter, doesn't it concern you that Russia wanted Trump as president? You don't even care about why they would want that?
    • Trowa Barton, Blue22 and FrostDancer81 like this

4139c0ca-f053-40db-8794-a7ad05685299.jpg

"A Wise Man Can Learn More From A Foolish Question

Than A Foolish Man Can Learn From A Wise Answer." Questions?

Join the Legion of Ramen / My Fanfiction Account

Heaven & Earth: The NaruSaku FC

Spoiler A list of Ramen's Nicknames

Spoiler Favorite All-time Manga
  •  

• #716 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,930 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Actually I'm wondering if any Trump supporters are actually happy with the Carrier deal. But it seems that Trump gave away a bit too much for 730 jobs.

Spoiler

#717 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,407 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:14 PM

Actually I'm wondering if any Trump supporters are actually happy with the Carrier deal. But it seems that Trump gave away a bit too much for 730 jobs.

He save jobs.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#718 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 15,930 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

He save jobs.

730 out of 2000 for $7 million in tax breaks? I'm sure those 730 people are grateful. But damn.

Spoiler

#719 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 9,867 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:14 AM

I have to avoid this thread from now on for health issues.  ill give myself a heart attack thinking about how trumps going to ruin our country.

hopefully the next guy can fix it, assuming trump doesn't elect himself supreme chancier.

Edited by retroluffy13, 11 December 2016 - 12:15 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
    Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#720 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,407 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

730 out of 2000 for $7 million in tax breaks? I'm sure those 730 people are grateful. But damn.

They are also getting environmental breaks as well right?

You cannot argue with some of these people who elected trump.

All they see is he save 700 jobs.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users