Photo

That Show about Digital Monsters Concept and Stuff...

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 RathyOro

RathyOro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDirecting armies

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:43 AM

That pays bills/puts food in your belly/keeps you girl happy, this doesn't. Don't rush yourself man, this most likely won't be started until sometime next week.

Yeah, but all of those things stress me out. Except food I looove food.

"Why would you pick a fight with me? You have no chance of winning."

9HhsmrC.jpg

#42 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:46 AM

First I wasn't much into this idea since it's been sooo many years since I've watched the show (2nd season was the latest I've seen) but then the idea marinated for a while and I got nostalgia toxication and I want in :D

#43 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

Welp, now that I've gotten the DeSoulWolf seal of approval, here are my characters:

Spoiler Human

Spoiler Digimon

Also, if anyone is having trouble thinking of evolution lines, I highly suggest using this site over the other Digimon wiki. It gives HUGE lists of possible evolutions for most Digimon.

Edited by Blue22, 28 October 2016 - 10:17 AM.

• DeSoulWolf likes this

#44 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:02 PM

Let's stick to the English terminology since that's what I assume most people grew up with. (Not sure about Raiden)

Cool, another person.  :D

That pays bills/puts food in your belly/keeps you girl happy, this doesn't. Don't rush yourself man, this most likely won't be started until sometime next week. 

I grew up with the german terminology ^^ (Baby 1 - Baby 2 - Rookie - Champion - Ultra - Mega) but I'm fine with the English terminology, while I sometimes stumble at the Japanese because Mega is Ultimate for them

Here is my CS:

Human CS

Spoiler

Digimon CS

Spoiler

Digimon Bio is still undecided, does anyone want our digimon to know each other? ^^

Edited by Raiden, 28 October 2016 - 01:04 PM.

• Blue22 and DeSoulWolf like this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

Zoro_02.png

Spoiler

#45 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:23 PM

I'm terribly sorry in advance but I'm having a blast with my buddies and I just felt I need to share with you guys: Drunken chess is pretty good when you have these babes playing on the background:

https://www.youtube....h?v=_xAueTwJFV4

https://www.youtube....h?v=b1uH4BnswKQ

Edited by Jekkusormi, 28 October 2016 - 08:24 PM.

• RathyOro and DeSoulWolf like this

#46 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 28 October 2016 - 08:55 PM

I do not recall, but how does the differents part of the world takes play in the digimon world? Like, language and figure speech?

I might be nitpicking, but I am making sure before I head to craft the sheet deep.

Edited by Insane Soul, 28 October 2016 - 08:55 PM.

#47 Blue22

Blue22

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:12 PM

This all takes place on some fancy new version of the internet, right? Perhaps there's some sort of like...super google translator to get rid of the language barrier. So like, my character speaks English. But when he's talking, Raiden's character hears German.

Edited by Blue22, 28 October 2016 - 09:41 PM.

• Insane Soul and DeSoulWolf like this

#48 DeSoulWolf

DeSoulWolf

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationDe Moon Baby! De Moon...

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

Yeah, but all of those things stress me out. Except food I looove food.

Do it for the food Rathy. The FOOD!!!  

I grew up with the german terminology ^^ (Baby 1 - Baby 2 - Rookie - Champion - Ultra - Mega) but I'm fine with the English terminology, while I sometimes stumble at the Japanese because Mega is Ultimate for them

Here is my CS:

Human CS

Spoiler

Digimon CS

Spoiler

Digimon Bio is still undecided, does anyone want our digimon to know each other? ^^

I have to say I actually like the sound of ultra more then ultimate. Just has a snapper sound. 

I have no issues with this CS at all really. One thing is I kind of have uniform D-Links I just forgot to post the pic. They look like this:

9691422a-9503-4957-bf7d-7297015a98c2_zps

Anyway, Approved!  :D

I'm terribly sorry in advance but I'm having a blast with my buddies and I just felt I need to share with you guys: Drunken chess is pretty good when you have these babes playing on the background:

https://www.youtube....h?v=_xAueTwJFV4

https://www.youtube....h?v=b1uH4BnswKQ

Yeah, Digimon has some pretty good OSTs. Love Brave Heart and Butterfly. Savers has my favorite while Xros Wars had some damn good tracks. My all time favorite opening is still The Biggest Dreamer however.

I do not recall, but how does the differents part of the world takes play in the digimon world? Like, language and figure speech?

I might be nitpicking, but I am making sure before I head to craft the sheet deep.

There are three sides. The Digital World is pretty much like the one from season 1. The human world is pretty much like ours just with more advance technology, so the languages are based on whatever part of the world you want to be from. ICSM allows people to commentate in their native language however will convert it to the language receiver understands. 

Pretty much this.VV

This all takes place on some fancy new version of the internet, right? Perhaps there's some sort of like...super google transltor to get rid of the language barrier. So like, my character speaks English. But when he's talking, Raiden's character hears German.

Also just to make it clear right now, the "Internet" is pretty much the bridge between the Digital side and the Original side. They will all get some form of focus within the RP.  

• Insane Soul, Raiden, RathyOro and 1 other like this

#49 Nyx

Nyx

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHomeWorld

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:49 AM

I think I finally have the partner I'm the most interested in, with all her 'unofficially' pasted together lines in order. So I should have my characters up in a day or so.

Oh, and also. Nice to meet everyone else joining. 

Edited by Nyx, 31 October 2016 - 09:55 AM.

#50 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 31 October 2016 - 03:54 PM

Spoiler WIP

I am posting this draft so unfinished by a reason, given how DSW is giving the opportunity to form a link or relationship before the RP starts, and my character is or was a shut-in/NEET, and mostly her personality will come in play at the start with people she does or does not know at all (and I don't know the rest of the characters yet), I am looking to see if someone want to form an internet relationship with my character before the RP starts, for the sake of making this rp more interactive, if not, I can proceed to make the bios as intended!

Edited by Insane Soul, 07 November 2016 - 02:32 PM.

• Raiden, DeSoulWolf and Nyx like this

#51 ScaredyBaby

ScaredyBaby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

I'll submit a character form tomorrow or by Wednesday if this RP is still available to join!  Just wondering if I can use Dorumon as my parter?

#52 DeSoulWolf

DeSoulWolf

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:04 PM

I'll submit a character form tomorrow or by Wednesday if this RP is still available to join!  Just wondering if I can use Dorumon as my parter?

Yes, Dorumon is still free.  :)

#53 RathyOro

RathyOro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDirecting armies

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

Spoiler

Posting my human cs first to make sure everything is good with it and if anyone feels like knowing me.

Also throwing out that I am taking the entire Agumon line all the way to Omegamon .

Now my digimon cs
Spoiler

Edited by RathyOro, 01 November 2016 - 11:02 AM.

• DeSoulWolf likes this

"Why would you pick a fight with me? You have no chance of winning."

9HhsmrC.jpg

#54 Nyx

Nyx

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHomeWorld

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

Spoiler WIP

I am posting this draft so unfinished by a reason, given how DSW is giving the opportunity to form a link or relationship before the RP starts, and my character is or was a shut-in/NEET, and mostly her personality will come in play at the start with people she does or does not know at all (and I don't know the rest of the characters yet), I am looking to see if someone want to form an internet relationship with my character before the RP starts, for the sake of making this rp more interactive, if not, I can proceed to make the bios as intended!

This sounds fun. I would actually love that kind of interaction. 

Edited by Nyx, 01 November 2016 - 01:30 PM.

#55 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 01 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

This sounds fun. I would actually love that kind of interaction. 

Neato, want to discuss it with a Private Message?

#56 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:01 PM

Spoiler

Props to whoever knows what I am talking about in the joke bios.

Edited by Insane Soul, 07 November 2016 - 03:15 PM.

#57 DeSoulWolf

DeSoulWolf

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:35 PM

Spoiler

Posting my human cs first to make sure everything is good with it and if anyone feels like knowing me.

Also throwing out that I am taking the entire Agumon line all the way to Omegamon .

Now my digimon cs
Spoiler

Seems like a natural born leader. Also that mom and Black Agumon angle will be fun to set up in the future. 

Spoiler

Props to whoever knows what I am talking about in the joke bios.

Ended up googling the lyrics. Found a clip from adventure around when the group was separated and Mimi was acting like a selfish princess. It sounds better compared to the English version.  :lolxg: So far Liz and Floppy sound fun. Waiting till it's all done. 

So we have:

Rathy: Courage 

Raiden: Kindness

Blue22: Reliability 

Insane: Sincerity  

Nyx: Love? (Believe she told me she was taking this...)

Scaredy: ???

That's a nice sizable crew so far. 

Edited by DeSoulWolf, 01 November 2016 - 10:36 PM.

• Insane Soul and RathyOro like this

#58 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, I remember staying to the end of each episode for the ending song, surprisingly it was very good to be dubbed in spanish (as, most things are horrid)

I feel old.

Edited by Insane Soul, 01 November 2016 - 11:45 PM.

• RathyOro likes this

#59 ScaredyBaby

ScaredyBaby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:03 AM

Rathy: Courage 
Raiden: Kindness
Blue22: Reliability 
Insane: Sincerity  
Nyx: Love? (Believe she told me she was taking this...)
Scaredy: ???

You know I want that digi crest of Friendship 

Edited by ScaredyBaby, 02 November 2016 - 01:03 AM.

#60 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Tamamo Shark?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts
  • LocationUmu

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:26 PM

Been wondering, but what happens if we get more players than the number of avalaible crests?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users