7 replies to this topic

#1 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:43 PM

"Plot"

The story centers around four young men who are assigned to Nanba, the world's most formidable prison. Juugo, who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, who likes gambling and women; Rock, who likes eating and fighting; and Nico the ex drug addict who likes anime. The action follows the daily lives of the prison’s inmates and guards.

Genre: Stupidity, with a sprinkle action, and some dorama thrown in too(Action, Comedy, Drama)

I feel like I'm the only one who's obsessing over this? Dat seiyuu cast though. Tenimyu's Kimeru & Genki Ookawa, TsudaKen, Tomokazu Seki, Ire Shiozaki(Chris-Senpai~), Hosoyan, Soichiro Hoshi(using his Kasamatsu voice), Shunsuke Takeuchi(Yuki Masashi, Kyoutani and he'll voice Lovecraft from Bungou this season, this boy is awesome), and wow Xanxus(Masanori Ikeda), Belphegor(Yuuki Fujiwara) & Asari Ugetsu(Shouma Yamamoto) from Katekyo are all back to life after 84 years!! 

Will be spamming in this thread for the next 2 months.

Edited by Gattsu Pozu, 30 October 2016 - 02:43 PM.

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,075 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:48 PM

The last episode had me DYING of laughter for once lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:40 PM

The last episode had me DYING of laughter for once lol

My favorite part of the ep was the annoncer guy. xDD His "happy new year, you fuckers" cracked me up. The karuta part was pretty lulzy too.

• Tokoya likes this

#4 KittyGoesMeowMeow

KittyGoesMeowMeow

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts
  • LocationMurdering the RG

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:40 PM

This is one of my faves this season, along with Hanamaru, Natsume and Drifters...

Hajime and Ikkaku from Bleach could be twins.

Also, I lol'd whenever the warden gets all :aww: about Hajime. 'I abused my power again. TEE HEE.'

#5 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:38 PM

EP 5:

Fav moments: Nico showing his nerdiness by shouting random shounen attacks like the burning finger and the jojo ones. And on the other end of the spectrum, we got Warden making people think that she's calculating the guards' strength, and her face turning red from anger because the guards are not strong enough. When she's really just imagining Hajime kabe-doning her shoujo style.

Spoiler

Looks like shit will go down with Jugo & Hosoyan's character in the next episode.

• Tokoya likes this

#6 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:30 PM

I can't believe they left us with the exactly same cliffhanger ending as the previous episode. I got trolled hard. xD

tumblr_inline_ogpdcyquyo1r85m1q_540.png

We got a Tsukumo focused episode. His backstory was so silly but I loved it, honest.

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,075 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2016 - 07:13 PM

I can't believe they left us with the exactly same cliffhanger ending as the previous episode. I got trolled hard. xD

https://66.media.tumblr.com/42d9bf348384...

We got a Tsukumo focused episode. His backstory was so silly but I loved it, honest.

I know right lol

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 Gattsu Pozu

Gattsu Pozu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

I can't help laughing at the contrast between the Fujiwaras(the couple from Natsume 5, they were the focus in this today's ep) & the Otogi couple in this series.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users