• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:17 AM

"There is no such thing as a good person or a bad person, only good and bad choices."

The+Walking+Dead_2.jpg

Settings

The story takes place in the US around 20XX during the outbreak. All technology advancements in the world are completely useless now. The few things that can be used in this world is quickly being hoarded by survivors. Certain states will be available but majority have been overrun or destroyed. (Everyone will start the RP in North Carolina)

Story

If someone still kept count its been a year since the outbreak started. Not one person knows how it started but in the end nobody cares. Somehow you(Rpers) made it to NC and started a group to stay alive. Working alone now in this world for along time will get you killed. Survivors must fight hordes of the dead in order to live. However they're quickly discovering that walkers are not the only threat to their survival.

Rp Breakdown

Spoiler Decision

Spoiler Equipment

#2 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

I like the walking dead — and for the love of God, no spoilers please. I might not have enough time for this, but I'll definitely stick around until an OOC pops up and decide from there.

I'm just hoping all of these new RP's (mine included) popping up these last few weeks don't just belly up and die immediately. Already kind of worrying about the RP fatigue, the Naruto RP and mine have been very slow this week.

Edited by Hyouzou, 03 November 2016 - 03:12 PM.

#3 Joey

Joey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:32 PM

None of the characters from the show/comic would be in this world. But from the looks of it only one person is interested in the rp.

As far as the other Rps go Im not really use to them dying off so quickly. I still remember being in some that went on for a year.

#4 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Well, I can tell you from my experience that it's the complete other way around, especially here on OMF. I've never been in an RP that stayed active (i.e at least one post a week) for more than one or two months.

#5 mantisstalker

mantisstalker

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts
  • LocationDessert Bluffs

User's Awards

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

OMF in general is starting to become a little quieter and places like the contest area are feeling it too, but even then the RP board is usually the quietest board on a forum unless its a forum for RP  :P I do love zombies and the apocalypse so I'd be happy to stick around and help you out when it comes to running things, but I actually find the Walking Dead pretty boring  :unsure: I don't mean to cause offense by that but its just shamblers and even the creators have just shrugged and said "There are just zombies, who needs a cause for zombies?" So there never seems to be any actual plot progress past finding a better settlement.

So if the theme was like The Last of Us, Crossed or Resident Evil I'd be all for it, but yea, Walking Dead is very vanilla when it comes to zombies. Which is fine, I enjoyed the first two seasons but it drags when you've seen a load of others just like it. 

xwj6hphfvwez_zps37695cdc.png

Manty is a being of Chaos afterall. It was only natural he'd confuse you.

#6 Hyouzou

Hyouzou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationFishman Island

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:58 AM

Perhaps this RP could borrow some themes from other post-apoc stories? I for one would enjoy the RPG-style occasional fat zombies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users