#1 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

432 is out. https://freestory01....=28836&sca=노블레스

Remember you need to log in to view the chapter.

Cropped images: https://drive.google...ZVdzVXV0dUUwYVk

432 dialogues:

Spoiler

433 synopsis has been added on wikia. http://noblesse.wiki...iki/Chapter_433

433 is out:
https://m.facebook.c...29183400779960/

433 dialogues (Credits: Jake and yours truly !)

Spoiler

434: Chapter 434 RAW

Awesome!

I need a place to talk about this properly. Even if it's just us two.

Did that woman just Eye of Sauron straight nuke the castle?! :lol:
Oh well. There's goes the rescue mission.
Raskeria is doing such a good job protecting her future hubby.
She'll scorch earth the entire planet just to keep him from using his powers :lol:

Edited by azer_moli, 07 November 2016 - 11:36 AM.
Adding the missing [/spoiler]

• strixflash likes this

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#2 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:17 AM

I need a place to talk about this properly. Even if it's just us two.

LOL! The main thread will die though. We are the only ones who post there.

Did that woman just Eye of Sauron straight nuke the castle?! :lol: Oh well. There's goes the rescue mission. Raskeria is doing such a good job protecting her future hubby. She'll scorch earth the entire planet just to keep him from using his powers :lol:

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Poor Rai.
banner.gif

#3 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:24 AM

LOL! The main thread will die though. We are the only ones who post there.

This is so true.

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Poor Rai.

5th Elder was fighting outside wasn't she? So really it was just M-21 and the rest of the werewolves stuck in the majestic death trap. LOL. At least she saved Kentas... kinda. :lol:

The RAWS are 3 weeks ahead right?

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#4 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

434 translations (Credits:Jake Kim and strixflash)

Spoiler

Edited by strixflash, 07 November 2016 - 03:15 PM.

banner.gif

#5 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:20 PM

LOL.

Almost dead WW Lord: Wait why do I feel nuclear peptides upon my fur? What could that be?

Rosaria: Bye Felicia!

• strixflash likes this

Spoiler

#6 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:06 PM

The missing translations (Credits: Jake Kim)
Spoiler

Edited by strixflash, 07 November 2016 - 03:09 PM.

banner.gif

#7 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:16 PM

She says she only brought two. And technically she did. But she really has 4 Gajus at her disposal. I'm pretty sure she knows that.

Spoiler

#8 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

This is so true.

5th Elder was fighting outside wasn't she? So really it was just M-21 and the rest of the werewolves stuck in the majestic death trap. LOL. At least she saved Kentas... kinda. :lol:

The RAWS are 3 weeks ahead right?

For once I thought perhaps that cockroach (M-21) is dead but than I remembered they can even survive nuclear disasters :(

Yeah. The raws are three weeks ahead.

Edited by strixflash, 07 November 2016 - 03:19 PM.

banner.gif

#9 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:20 PM

For once I thought perhaps that cockroach (M-21) is dead but than I remembered they can even survive nuclear disasters :(

:lolxg:

Edited by DarkNemesis, 07 November 2016 - 03:20 PM.

Spoiler

#10 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:06 AM

I really hope that author would give Raskreia a chance to show her awesomeness. During the invasion she was unable to go all out as she had to protect three injured clan leaders. At the end her powers were awakened as well due to Rozaria's and Gejutel's speech which Lagus confirmed.

What confuses me is how Raskreia didn't knew about Rai's presence. Than who gave her coordinates of WWs territory? How come she came just during Rai's invasion? Too much of a coincidence!

And seriously it's plain stupid to attack WWs with just three people no matter how strong they are.
banner.gif

#11 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

And seriously it's plain stupid to attack WWs with just three people no matter how strong they are.

She showed up with Nuke Queen and Progenitor of Martial Arts. That seems to be more than enough firepower. Kentas was stronger than the enhanced WWs and the 5th is stronger than him. And the Lord easily took out the 3rd and 5th Elders. She's an Army of One. Several Armies.

Spoiler

#12 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

She showed up with Nuke Queen and Progenitor of Martial Arts. That seems to be more than enough firepower. Kentas was stronger than the enhanced WWs and the 5th is stronger than him. And the Lord easily took out the 3rd and 5th Elders. She's an Army of One. Several Armies.

Three people taking on entire WW race is plain suicide.

Rozaria is weakened for a while after using her ultimate skill as it uses her full strength. Kei was exhausted by three werewolves. Raskreia can at most handle 3-4 WWs.

But now we have dozens of WWs. You actually think they can survive?

Edited by strixflash, 08 November 2016 - 10:04 AM.

banner.gif

#13 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:51 AM

But now we have dozens of WWs. You actually think they can survive?

Clearly they can.

Yes, if the entire WW army went out on the battlefield at the same time, then those 3 most likely would be dead. We agree there.

But given the scenario we have now, it's definitely manageable. Plus, those enhanced WWs overestimate their strength which only enhances their arrogance.

Spoiler

#14 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

Clearly they can.

Yes, if the entire WW army went out on the battlefield at the same time, then those 3 most likely would be dead. We agree there.

But given the scenario we have now, it's definitely manageable. Plus, those enhanced WWs overestimate their strength which only enhances their arrogance.

Raskreia didn't knew about Franky/Muzaka/Karias scenario and yet she invaded WWs territory. So she should have expected to be surrounded by dozens of werewolves.

I really hope that the attack of Rozaria wasn't for show. She was able to destroy Gradeus' half body so I hope at least few warriors would die in the blast. Otherwise it would be just waste not to mention this attack drains her full strength.
banner.gif

#15 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:08 AM

Just a friendly note: I'm not confident that I will be able to translate 435 in few hours of its release like past chapters. Have to focus on lab exams (which are on Monday and Tuesday) so translation will be delayed.
  • DarkNemesis and Urek Mazino like this
banner.gif

#16 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:20 AM

435: https://m.facebook.c...100003028289243

Edited by strixflash, 14 November 2016 - 10:32 AM.

banner.gif

#17 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

They took it down quick fast.

Good luck with your labs.

Spoiler

#18 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:58 AM

435 Summary (Credits: yours truly) :
Spoiler

@DarkNemesis thanks bro!
  • DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#19 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:03 PM

So there's 4 Lord-level WWs on the field?! Holy fuck! Poor Franky, he was outmatched this time. Every once in awhile the troll has got to be trolled.

So.... Dorant > Muzaka > Maduke > Zaiga? At this point, it's 3 to 3. Dorant, Maduke, Zaiga vs Muzaka, Rai, Raskeria.

Fun times!

Edited by DarkNemesis, 14 November 2016 - 12:05 PM.

Spoiler

#20 igneel

igneel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

So there's 4 Lord-level WWs on the field?! Holy fuck! Poor Franky, he was outmatched this time. Every once in awhile the troll has got to be trolled.

So.... Dorant > Muzaka > Maduke > Zaiga? At this point, it's 3 to 3. Dorant, Maduke, Zaiga vs Muzaka, Rai, Raskeria.

Fun times!

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users