• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:51 AM

That last panel was satisfying. Berserk Franky is the best.
banner.gif

#42 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

I know you won't appreciate this. But Franky still needs to lose. I'm ok with him lasting longer than the other two, but he can't win or get a draw. It would be just too unrealistic. Plus, this isn't the berserk Franky we saw during the fight with 5th Elder. This seems to be something else.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#43 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

438: https://m.facebook.c...100010649088116
  • Red Haired Shanks likes this
banner.gif

#44 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

Badass shit!

#45 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:03 AM

New link for 438: https://m.facebook.c...100003028289243
  • DarkNemesis likes this
banner.gif

#46 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:23 AM

Oh snap! Full-on DS Franky is Lord-level now? That story is dialogue heavy. But it was good to see though.

Kubo's announcement will be his new work will be called Tide; not as strong as bleach but does its trolling in a more colorful fashion! - arcane_chaos

Spoiler

#47 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:52 AM

438 translations (Credits: Justin from FB)

Spoiler

• DarkNemesis and Red Haired Shanks like this
banner.gif

#48 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:16 AM

439: https://m.facebook.c...100003028289243

Seriously?! Muzaka, you dumb bastard. You do the stupidest things out there. Trying to save Dorant because you believe in him ~_~ You were already a bad ruler (just bitching about life and saying that you're lonely).

You know Dorant didn't stopped Maduke from sacrificing innocent werewolves for power! Hr's no different than the werewolves you just killed! And you want to save him so that he could become the next Lord!

God bless the werewolves from your stupidity. RIP werewolves. They are caught between a dictator lord and a dumb former lord. No one can save them.
banner.gif

#49 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

I'm sad that Dorant needed any saving at all. I know we like Franky stomping on opponents, but this is taking it a bit too far.

Muzaka, Dorant, the other guy, and Maduke are the 4 strongest WWs. And are all Lord level. Anyone facing them should be shitting pants and sweating profuse bullets.

Edited by DarkNemesis, 12 December 2016 - 10:57 AM.

Spoiler

#50 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

439 synopsis: http://noblesse.wiki...iki/Chapter_439

@DarkNemesis
Well, Franky challenged Muzaka once. Plus Franky is the guy with knowledge on how to use his powers to tye max. He gave credits to Gradeus for this fight as Dark Spear got stronger
banner.gif

#51 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:00 PM

Did you write the synopsis? LOL.

Spoiler

#52 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 12:08 PM

Did you write the synopsis? LOL.

LOL! Why? Is it that obvious?
banner.gif

#53 Kensei13

Kensei13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

I'm sad that Dorant needed any saving at all. I know we like Franky stomping on opponents, but this is taking it a bit too far.

Muzaka, Dorant, the other guy, and Maduke are the 4 strongest WWs. And are all Lord level. Anyone facing them should be shitting pants and sweating profuse bullets.

To be fair, Muzaka also considered a full powered Franky with contract power a worthy enough opponent for himself to want to fight.

My websites http://otakutalkblog.com/

#54 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

Hahahaha you sound like the WWs, always underestimating Franky and the like even after seeing evidence that they are very, very strong. Frankenstein is Lord level, just accept it. Sure, it can take quite a bit to get there but he can do it if need be. There's a reason Rai trusts him with basically anything.

@strixflash Muzaka is just trying to find someone because he's still too lazy to go back to being lord and Dorant is the most likely to become an actual good lord. Maybe he just let Maduke do whatever because he's the type to respect his elders or something. What I'm trying to say is Muzaka just doesn't want to go back to being the WW lord cuz he's too lazy lol

#55 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:42 AM

440: https://m.facebook.c...100003028289243
  • Frankenstein likes this
banner.gif

#56 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:57 AM

LOL @ frankenstein taking a shot at Muzaka. But it seems he has the Dark Spear under control, finally.

Spoiler

#57 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

Honestly I don't have time to translate as I have my exams. So I will just sum it up:

1. Maduke deduces that it was nobles who destroyed his castle judging from the ability displayed earlier. He orders those twin WWs to bring the culprit to him.

2. Rozaria launches another attack on WWs to remove her frustration. She thank them for giving her enough time to gather energy.

3. She is confronted by Gaura who uses the usual "How dare you..."

4. Muzaka asks Franky to spare Dorant. Franky says he is doing this again (similar to how he rescued Kentas/Lunark in past).
The idiot lord says that he has looked over Dorant for a long time and he can't let him die.

5. Muzaka says he is surprised by Franky's display of power. He says he wants to fight him but the current situation isn't right (they are in enemy territory) and not to mention Franky isn't in good shape.

6. Franky says he doesn't care and he wouldn't spare Dorant. But finally he backs down. Muzaka thank him but Franky attacks him.

7. Everyone gets speechless when Franky explains that he attacked Muzaka to remove his stress.

8. Muzaks is shocked to see his regeneration being influenced to such degree due to Franky's dark power. He finds that Franky's powers are the enemy of Werewolves as their fighting style is based on the fact that they can attack without caring about injuries due to their excellent rengeration.

9. Muzaka asks him what he did to Dorant. Franky says that his dark powers especially affect the modified warriors which shock the stupid ex-lord.
  • Red Haired Shanks and Frankenstein like this
banner.gif

#58 Frankenstein

Frankenstein

Combat Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Honestly I don't have time to translate as I have my exams. So I will just sum it up:

1. Maduke deduces that it was nobles who destroyed his castle judging from the ability displayed earlier. He orders those twin WWs to bring the culprit to him.

2. Rozaria launches another attack on WWs to remove her frustration. She thank them for giving her enough time to gather energy.

3. She is confronted by Gaura who uses the usual "How dare you..."

4. Muzaka asks Franky to spare Dorant. Franky says he is doing this again (similar to how he rescued Kentas/Lunark in past).
The idiot lord says that he has looked over Dorant for a long time and he can't let him die.

5. Muzaka says he is surprised by Franky's display of power. He says he wants to fight him but the current situation isn't right (they are in enemy territory) and not to mention Franky isn't in good shape.

6. Franky says he doesn't care and he wouldn't spare Dorant. But finally he backs down. Muzaka thank him but Franky attacks him.

7. Everyone gets speechless when Franky explains that he attacked Muzaka to remove his stress.

8. Muzaks is shocked to see his regeneration being influenced to such degree due to Franky's dark power. He finds that Franky's powers are the enemy of Werewolves as their fighting style is based on the fact that they can attack without caring about injuries due to their excellent rengeration.

9. Muzaka asks him what he did to Dorant. Franky says that his dark powers especially affect the modified warriors which shock the stupid ex-lord.

Honestly, this is already more than enough @strixflash thank you for putting in the time in the first place!

@bold I love Franky hahaha

#59 strixflash

strixflash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:00 AM

@Frankenstein

440 fully translated with images. https://bigtruyen.ne...lesse-chap-440/

Edited by strixflash, 20 December 2016 - 11:01 AM.

• DarkNemesis, Red Haired Shanks and Frankenstein like this
banner.gif

#60 DarkNemesis

DarkNemesis

Keeper of the Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

LOL. He pummels one guy to the ground and attacks another "to relief stress". This guy Franky should run for Union President.

• strixflash likes this

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users