Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,284 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:45 PM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/007/3814/1

Momoshiki looks WAY better than he did in the movie lol....Kudos to you Ikemoto your art has improved tremendously, best chapter yet imo

Edited by Tokoya, 17 November 2016 - 01:12 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:34 PM

The real Boruto manga starts now.

So, it took Momoshiko consuming Kinshiki as a chakra fruit for him to reach the same (well, similar) form that Kaguya had.

Though, his horns are bigger and his body is more wild. So, I guess that's a visual cue that he has surpassed Kaguya. 

Another thing is that they claimed to have cornered him by not using ninjutsu. 

Even if he can't absorb ninjutsu from them, he should have his own ninjutsu that he can use.

Yet, he responded like he actually was stuck.

So, he seems to have not gained the same powers Kaguya gained from her chakra fruit. Which means that, in addition to the Rinnegan and Senjutsu, each person that consumes the chakra fruit gains some unique kkg along with it.

Kaguya's Ash Sealing Bones and also her Juken related abilities must have been unique to her. Momoshiki, instead, seems to have manifested the Rinnegan in his palms that can absorb, store, and emit energy he encounters.

Kaguya also had the ability to control all nature around her. However, I'm not sure if that is an ability or if that is because all of the dimensions she traveled to were dimensions she created and, because o that, she could control everything inside them. 

Which jsut turns Naruto into some inter-dimensional cluster fuck where we question whether or not Naruto's world was created by someone and, if so, who created the person that created Nartuo and his world.

Which does create an interesting problem where, if the beings inside Naruto's universe were able to seal or defeat Kaguya, then the creator of Kaguya and her world may have also been sealed. Which breaks the chain of information and makes it impossible to determine what lies beyond the worlds they know and live in as well as who created the world they know and live in.

They think their world is genuine only because the person that created has been permanently sealed within a planet in an empty, alternate dimension.

It's humorously sad that the people in Naruto's reality will never truly know where they came from.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#3 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:43 PM

The real Boruto manga starts now.

So, it took Momoshiko consuming Kinshiki as a chakra fruit for him to reach the same (well, similar) form that Kaguya had.

Though, his horns are bigger and his body is more wild. So, I guess that's a visual cue that he has surpassed Kaguya

Another thing is that they claimed to have cornered him by not using ninjutsu. 

Even if he can't absorb ninjutsu from them, he should have his own ninjutsu that he can use.

Yet, he responded like he actually was stuck.

So, he seems to have not gained the same powers Kaguya gained from her chakra fruit. Which means that, in addition to the Rinnegan and Senjutsu, each person that consumes the chakra fruit gains some unique kkg along with it.

Kaguya's Ash Sealing Bones and also her Juken related abilities must have been unique to her. Momoshiki, instead, seems to have manifested the Rinnegan in his palms that can absorb, store, and emit energy he encounters.

Kaguya also had the ability to control all nature around her. However, I'm not sure if that is an ability or if that is because all of the dimensions she traveled to were dimensions she created and, because o that, she could control everything inside them. 

Which jsut turns Naruto into some inter-dimensional cluster fuck where we question whether or not Naruto's world was created by someone and, if so, who created the person that created Nartuo and his world.

Which does create an interesting problem where, if the beings inside Naruto's universe were able to seal or defeat Kaguya, then the creator of Kaguya and her world may have also been sealed. Which breaks the chain of information and makes it impossible to determine what lies beyond the worlds they know and live in as well as who created the world they know and live in.

They think their world is genuine only because the person that created has been permanently sealed within a planet in an empty, alternate dimension.

It's humorously sad that the people in Naruto's reality will never truly know where they came from.

"same (well, similar) form that Kaguya" - Momoshiko is just lazy...he doesn't fight unless he's OP...think they were on same level as Kaguya, just different natural affinity...you can throw in different physical traits

"body is more wild......has surpassed Kaguya" - Yes definitely - he just absorbed a whole being equal to himself or Kaguya - double everything

"he should have his own ninjutsu" - somewhere it was mentioned his destiny to absorb his servant...servant felt honored to be consumed - must be a cultural thing - also think is was a case of lazy/physical limitation that is solved by absorbing his servant at the right time - this fight forced him to earlier than normal (assuming there is a normal expected time or a ritual of some kind)

"not gained the same powers Kaguya gained from her chakra fruit.....must have been unique to her" - I would say Yes...though I always thought the tree served a diiferent purpose for the Otsutsuki Clan and not give them new abilities, but bring out and increase their hidden powers instead (this is just speculation though)

"Kaguya also had the ability to control all nature" - She was able to (all five - if she can create dimentions with each/all, it takes having control of all five to do so)

"Naruto's world was created by someone" - A better question would be - how did Kaguya/Momoshiko know to come to Naruto world...were they always aware of its existence and which world came first

"They think their world is genuine only because the person that created has been permanently sealed within a planet in an empty, alternate dimension" - Where is this guy - Shinigami - taking souls Dead Demon Consuming Seal - too much to think about - It's complicated

:kakashi:  We back

#4 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

Ah the art is getting better! Good to see!

And this is getting really interesting now, this will probably end in the next chapter right? (the movie part I mean)

#5 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:12 PM

I like that they're adding more details not in the movie

#6 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:38 AM

What the fuck he looks rather similar to monster Aizen!

Also why isn't Sasuke using the perfect susanoo? It feels like Sasuke is greatly holding back against them.

P15OTd8.jpg

#7 Charnsuka

Charnsuka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • LocationVoid of 'Meh'

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

I've not seen the film, but I definitely know this shit is new. 

You can tell this isn't a regular Naruto series because the other 4 Kage were actually competent. 

• Kaidou, Blue22 and Chillman like this

#8 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

All 5 of the Kage were competent during the fight with Madara though  :mellow: And during the 4th Shinobi War in general.

So, the new guy went ahead and altered Momoshiki's transformed appearance. I'll say that I like the new look better, though I also had no problem with the original one. Glad we're nearing the end of this rehash though and that we're nearing the best part of the film

29abfafc220bc20679aff4314696d78276071a00

• Blue22, paka and Chillman like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

The Kages may have been competent in the war but they where easily outclassed by Madara during it. I remember him kicking their butts with ease.

About the chapter, I don't get why Naruto and Sasuke are holding back for, they could easily destroy those chumps with ease given both of their arsenals.

Anyway, I wiki glad when this bloody rehash crap is done in a couple of chapters time, so we get to seen new original material from this new author.

#10 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,110 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:35 PM

All 5 of the Kage were competent during the fight with Madara though  :mellow: And during the 4th Shinobi War in general.

So, the new guy went ahead and altered Momoshiki's transformed appearance. I'll say that I like the new look better, though I also had no problem with the original one. Glad we're nearing the end of this rehash though and that we're nearing the best part of the film

http://pm1.narvii.com/5846/29abfafc220bc...

(hopefully) the whole big fight sequence is changed into something more interesting and believable.

Why would Momoshiki enter a giant form if Kaguya was really able to just punch Sasuke out of his Susano'o?

Why would Sasuke be burned by an attack that was penetrating his Susano'o ribcage instead of just pouring out more chakra to make his Susano'o bigger/stronger?

Why wouldn't Momoshiki and his Senjutsu+Rg+BG lose sight of Boruto's Rasengan?

How would Boruto have the chakra control to hold onto and keep spinning the gargantuan amount f energy Naruto poured into their Father and Son Rasengan? That Rasengan should have blown up in Boruto's face and he should have been the one to get destroyed.

I'm really looking forward to that fight scene being changed.

Edited by Ultrafragor, 18 November 2016 - 12:35 PM.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#11 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:17 PM

(hopefully) the whole big fight sequence is changed into something more interesting and believable.

Why would Momoshiki enter a giant form if Kaguya was really able to just punch Sasuke out of his Susano'o?

Why would Sasuke be burned by an attack that was penetrating his Susano'o ribcage instead of just pouring out more chakra to make his Susano'o bigger/stronger?

How would Boruto have the chakra control to hold onto and keep spinning the gargantuan amount f energy Naruto poured into their Father and Son Rasengan? That Rasengan should have blown up in Boruto's face and he should have been the one to get destroyed.

Boruto's Rasengan - Because it vanishes...the concept might be it still holds its properties/energy in the same direction - That's why Sasuke though it was OP/useful

Boruto have the chakra control - All he had to do was throw it - and remember he is the son/Uzumaki/Hyuga/Sasuke tained/mastered Rasengan in no time/Destiny

Susano'o ribcage - Sasuke know what he is doing - smarts run in his family tree - that's why he fights different with Naruto around

Momoshiki enter a giant form - Giant don't necessarilly translate to more power :D Remember Frieza's second form

#12 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

I've always been confused by that. I could understand the flames or the heat from them getting through just the ribcage and burning Sasuke, but he has far stronger versions of the technique that he could call on in an instant. Like, literally an instant, because we've seen the users summon Susano-o that quickly. Sasuke has Perfect Susano-o, which he goes on to use just a few moments later, when he layers it on top of Naruto's Kyuubi Mode.

Don't get me wrong, I like the moment itself, with Naruto getting angry at Sasuke being hurt and then Sasuke letting Naruto know he's ok afterwards, and it leads into the previously mentioned Kyuubi Mode/Susano-o combination, but it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

The Kages may have been competent in the war but they where easily outclassed by Madara during it. I remember him kicking their butts with ease.

About the chapter, I don't get why Naruto and Sasuke are holding back for, they could easily destroy those chumps with ease given both of their arsenals.

Anyway, I wiki glad when this bloody rehash crap is done in a couple of chapters time, so we get to seen new original material from this new author.

Had the same issue when I originally watched the film, though the fight itself is still enjoyable in my opinion, similar to Naruto vs Toneri in The Last, which I haven't watched in a while now that I think about it. Meanwhile i've seen the Cowboy Bebop movie three times this month.

Edited by Ace1225, 18 November 2016 - 04:16 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#13 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,968 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:19 PM

Same reason why Kaguya didn't just waste Sasuke, Naruto, etc. 

Plot!!!

Though for this, it was all about Boruto. An as such Boruto needed to be responsible or defeating the baddie.

Even if others could have done it without him.

Edited by Narubi, 18 November 2016 - 04:19 PM.

• waleuska, JDG973 and paka like this

#14 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:19 AM

Watched the start of the day Naruto became Hokage and apparently he is not even sleeping in the same bed with Hinata...

How am I supposed to to be convinced that they are in love when they are not even doing the most normal things couples do ?

Either this is the worst love story ever written or Kishimoto never really intended that to happen as a big middle finger to the Hinata fans on youtube that forced him in that direction...

Or all of the above.

The whole story is an excuse for their daughter to be eventually important when it was the day where Naruto's life builded on and it was turned into one big joke.

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 30 November 2016 - 02:21 AM.

#15 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 30 November 2016 - 04:19 AM

Watched the start of the day Naruto became Hokage and apparently he is not even sleeping in the same bed with Hinata...

How am I supposed to to be convinced that they are in love when they are not even doing the most normal things couples do ?

Either this is the worst love story ever written or Kishimoto never really intended that to happen as a big middle finger to the Hinata fans on youtube that forced him in that direction...

Or all of the above.

The whole story is an excuse for their daughter to be eventually important when it was the day where Naruto's life builded on and it was turned into one big joke.

You mean beside the parts of the story where both naruto and sasuke acted like famliy was the biggest deal to them, and both of them have neglect their families.

Naruto cannot spend two seconds with his son or family nor can sasuke. Hell sasuke have never seen his daughter.

Oh, lets not forget that sakura cannot tell he daughter that sasuke is her father and she is her mother. She must act vague as hell. Well everyone in the village. Hell naruto cannot even tell sakura's daughter that he saw sakura walking around pregnant with her.

Hinata and Naruto not sleeping in the same bed is the least amount of worries anyone should have with this dumbass story.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#16 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 11:10 AM

You mean beside the parts of the story where both naruto and sasuke acted like famliy was the biggest deal to them, and both of them have neglect their families.

How is blatantly neglecting your family a good thing ?

Naruto cannot spend two seconds with his son or family nor can sasuke. Hell sasuke have never seen his daughter.

It  looks more like a gratuitous drama excuse to write sequels which it was. The whole Naruto gaiden is a freaking jerry springer that we all laughed at how ridiculous it was. Kishi did not resolve plot points and created drama in the ending so that people would be stupid enough to continue reading. See NUNS4 ending for a real closure...

Oh, lets not forget that sakura cannot tell he daughter that sasuke is her father and she is her mother. She must act vague as hell. Well everyone in the village. Hell naruto cannot even tell sakura's daughter that he saw sakura walking around pregnant with her.

Gratuitous drama...Again

Hinata and Naruto not sleeping in the same bed is the least amount of worries anyone should have with this dumbass story.

You certainly cared about it based on your past posts... 

Not sleeping with your gf or wife is a good thing to you...  Hmm its usually the primary sign that your relationship is not working and you don't have to be an expert on females to figure that one out... President Snow would definitely be convinced that they are in love...to the point he is like...

#17 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

You are making no sense. You talk about naruto and hinata not sleeping in the same room and said it was bad.

I list things that are way worst to point out the over all story is stupid, and yet you still only care about naruto and hinata not sleeping in the same bed.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#18 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 01:31 PM

You are making no sense. You talk about naruto and hinata not sleeping in the same room and said it was bad.

I list things that are way worst to point out the over all story is stupid, and yet you still only care about naruto and hinata not sleeping in the same bed.

It is bad. How is not sleeping near your supposed half is a good thing ? Its the first premature sign that a divorce or break up will happen. More importantly, Kishimoto seems to consistently refuse to draw and write them in situations where we are actually happy they got together because he most likely did not plan for them to be a thing and is giving you the middle finger for forcing him into it.

The whole list thing of worse things are just pretext to get people to keep reading at your wallet's expense that's why I dismiss them so easily cause it looks so artificial. The whole Salad was truly Sakura's genetic heir was laughably predictable.  All these things you listed are just cheaply manufactured dramas to keep mentally challenged  people interested. You are looking at the what not the why.

No one cares about the shipping when its pretty much the only thing you admitted you cared about when the series went to shit (your words) ... Naruhina ending together literally caused the epilogue to be so terrible. Its the epicenter of why the ending is so controversial to people that are not mentally challenged. Kishimoto is definitely giving me enough elements to back it up... like his wife.

#19 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,166 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

It is bad. How is not sleeping near your supposed half is a good thing ? Its the first premature sign that a divorce or break up will happen. More importantly, Kishimoto seems to consistently refuse to draw and write them in situations where we are actually happy they got together because he most likely did not plan for them to be a thing and is giving you the middle finger for forcing him into it.

The whole list thing of worse things are just pretext to get people to keep reading at your wallet's expense that's why I dismiss them so easily cause it looks so artificial. The whole Salad was truly Sakura's genetic heir was laughably predictable.  All these things you listed are just cheaply manufactured dramas to keep mentally challenged  people interested. You are looking at the what not the why.

No one cares about the shipping when its pretty much the only thing you admitted you cared about when the series went to shit (your words) ... Naruhina ending together literally caused the epilogue to be so terrible. Its the epicenter of why the ending is so controversial to people that are not mentally challenged. Kishimoto is definitely giving me enough elements to back it up... like his wife.

You are having a double standard.

The things you are whining about it just as bad as the things i am talking about.

Naruto ignoring his family is just as bad as him sleeping in a different bed from his wife, but wait there is a lot more. You consider everything i was talking about force drama but naruto not sleeping with his wife isn't?

Hell, i never seen anyone beside you talk about it. Also from the looks of it hinata and naruto are not having any problems at home. Read the 2 to last chapter of the new manga. What makes you think that beside naruto and hinata sleeping in different beds, they are having problems with each other?

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#20 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

Parenting failure in Naruto

Minato, Sakumo, Asuma, Mighty Duy - death :cry:

Orochimaru - self explanatory and Kabuto - orphanage :rly:

Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura - fail :banghead:

Fugaku/Hiashi - it's all about the clan :-_-:

Kazekage Rasa - :greg: please kill my son

Shikuro - Shino infused with insects at birth :jawdrop:

Tsunade/Jiraiya/kakashi - ohh hell no - skip :perv:

Kaguya - worst :mob:

Naruto parenting successes

Hinata, Team 10 dads, and Hagoromo - best :shakefist:

Edit: Added Sakura to pass - nothing wrong with her parenting

etc etc etc

Kids were tools in Naruto - the whole anime was not about romance of family, it was all about the lineage and villages

Edited by paka, 30 November 2016 - 10:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users