Welcome to Round #36 of the Poetry Contest!
The best (and only) active contest on OMF!
The theme of this round is "Intrigue", as picked by me, Oben, the winner of contest #35.
These are the rules:
- Follow the general forum rules.
- All work must be done by you alone.
- It is forbidden to enter work that has already been posted/published/entered at any other place.
- You may only enter one poem per contest.
- Your poem must be recognizable as a poem.
- For the sake of your readers, please proofread your poem and make sure it does not contain any unwanted mistakes.
The winner of the competition chooses the next theme.
If you win five contests in this forum, you get a shiny custom title.
This thread is only for entries. All discussion goes here.
Previous rounds, themes and winners can be found there as well.
Please use Spoiler-tags.
You have four weeks to enter.
(Until the 27th of December)