retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:18 PM

Spoiler

damn that guy got fucked up

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#22 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

Spoiler

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#23 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Spoiler
just one for today because I started to late.

Edited by retroluffy13, 05 January 2017 - 08:49 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#24 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:45 PM

Spoiler
took some time off for irl stuffs

Edited by retroluffy13, 09 January 2017 - 08:50 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#25 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:29 PM

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 10 January 2017 - 08:30 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#26 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:19 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#27 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:00 PM

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 13 January 2017 - 07:01 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#28 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:37 PM

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 January 2017 - 11:23 AM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#29 Baka-Dynasty

Baka-Dynasty

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTo infinity and beyond

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

I reallly loved the music video you know Retro the more i read your things the more i feel like your style would really shine in those late night cartoon show you see in Teletoon.. 

• retroluffy13 likes this

!Banana head fart man !

Selena_gomez_sig_by_litlemusa.jpg

*Knowledge can never replace friendship, i prefer to be an idiot*

Come check out my video room thread :3

http://onemangaforum...z-video-room-3/

Spoiler

#30 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

I reallly loved the music video you know Retro the more i read your things the more i feel like your style would really shine in those late night cartoon show you see in Teletoon.. 

thanks.  i mean, the idea is to make an updated version of dbz meant for original fans of the show while also keeping it mild enough for younger audiences to watch and enjoy as well.  but th beginning is deceptive.  my characters aren't going to be badasses for the entirety of the manga, at least, not in the same sense as they at now.  growth is an important part of writing a story, and by writing it this way I feel like I can reach more experienced and troubled people going through tough times.  but a main point of what I'm trying to do here is make karama the ultimate hero, and there's a theory in philosophy that in order to truly be good first you have to experience and embrace the evils of the world.

Id definitely say though that oda and horikoshi are a much bigger influence on my work then akira himself.  the thought is that:  everyone loves the world dbz, and its 9iconic,  so if I can bring it back, not only will I be a legend, butg people will love it because.  well.  its dbz.  but the way I write my story mostly takes from odas writing ideology of:  to get to an oasis you have to walk through a desert.  while the way I write my characters takes from horikoshi in the sense of there's more enjoyment to be found in realism and simple nuances then there is in overexagerated characters.  and this is the kind of life ive been made to endure so, I thought I could at least share a  bit of it.

but there are things I want to do different then conventional story telling.  for one, I'm tried of the will they wont they trope, so I began the story with "they are and will be".  oda doesn't b believe that boys like themselves a good romance but I disagree fundamentally.  if you do it right and not make it the focus of the story, you'll inevitably find yourself writing an epic that better reflects the real world.  and horikoshi love hero's and automatically expects the best out of people while I simply find this to be untrue. there's more to life then simply "some people are good and some people are bad".  as people we walk shades of grey and this, my latest update, perfectly illustrates that imo.  karama for example, in this instance, is doing something morally wrong but with good intentions in mind.  he's helping his little brother and, a girl he flirts with since I've yet to truly define a relationship with them yet, run from the law for doing bad things, but at the same time you can respect him for sticking by his friends and not backing down from authority because its the "right' thing to do.

ye I got a lot of plans for this story in particular.  its going to be an epic.  I was tired of doing things that were meaningless, and as fun as retro rips was, this is where my talents can really shine and how I can really teach people all I have to offer them about life.

Edited by retroluffy13, 16 January 2017 - 02:14 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#31 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:42 PM

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 24 February 2017 - 08:44 PM.

• Grimmjagger likes this

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#32 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

first off, id like ti appoliguize to anyone whos reading this with interest.  its been a while i know.  and i dont have  a good excuse for it...on a dail basis, I struggle with depression and severe ptsd from trauma I've endured and sometimes that battle is harder then other days..

I start second guessing myself, wondering where my life is going, if its even going anywhere at all, and on top of managing my obsessive compulsive disorder and trying go balance work and family life, I get discouraged sometimes. 

this isn't an excuse,  its an explanation.  but I do want to follow through with this.  so apologies for the lack of updates in two months.  but I'm back at it now.

https://youtu.be/LHCob76kigA?t=1m4s

Edited by retroluffy13, 06 March 2017 - 11:18 AM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#33 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Spoiler

secondly

https://youtu.be/HCBPmxiVMKk?t=1m23s

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#34 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:27 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#35 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:04 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#36 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#37 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

fuck me dude I must have been tired today.  that rock was way to small

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 11 March 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#38 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#39 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

Spoiler

Edited by retroluffy13, 13 March 2017 - 06:48 PM.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#40 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9450 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users