#21 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,134 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

Last time I watched Yu-Gi-Oh was at the start of that 5DS nonsense. They lost me right away with that motorcycle garbage. Never heard anything else about the franchise after (Besides the film that came out where the 3 protagonists met up). So, imagine my surprise to learn a few weeks ago that not only was there a series after 5DS, but there's apparently another series going on right now  :lolxg: They really got way more mileage out of that than I ever thought they would.

I stopped paying attention during the arc where they were time travelling and using stone tablets to duel

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#22 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

I stopped paying attention during the arc where they were time travelling and using stone tablets to duel

i wish we had more season Zero arcs.

Instead of just card games, let him play monopoly.

• JDG973 likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#23 JDG973

JDG973

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon....

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:30 PM

i wish we had more season Zero arcs.

Instead of just card games, let him play monopoly.

Ah Season Zero, where Atem was WAY more sadistic and wracking up a bodycount, Joey and Tristan were way more BA than they ever were on the show, and Shadow Games weren't limited to just Duel Monsters.

I wish they had included half of the GOOD stuff from the manga pre-Duelist Kingdom in that season, especially the REAL Kaiba Land/Monster 13 arc.

questsig_zpsca10249a.jpg

"...Enlightened people are and the rest are becoming. I'm becoming. I'm somewhere between violence and tranquility, or violence and something yet to be decided."

- Vic Sage

Spoiler *Under Construction*

#24 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:25 PM

They want to milk everything out of Naruto as soon as possible because waiting for the manga to get well ahead would take alot of time (probably several years) and those who have been following it might stop following it because they would just lose interest in it, if we assume that the manga won't be a comicalisation of the anime then they will flood it with filler.

P15OTd8.jpg

#25 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:38 AM

They want to milk everything out of Naruto as soon as possible because waiting for the manga to get well ahead would take alot of time (probably several years) and those who have been following it might stop following it because they would just lose interest in it, if we assume that the manga won't be a comicalisation of the anime then they will flood it with filler.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind fillers as long as they're good....I'm so invested in a lot of this new gen that I just want to see them do new stuff

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#26 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

I'm so invested in a lot of this new gen

So Boruto's squad?

#27 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

So Boruto's squad?

Them, Shikadai, Metal Lee, Gaara's kids and I just wanna know who the fuck is this Kawaki n*gga... I wanna see some Mirai and SasGOAT action too

Edited by Tokoya, 13 January 2017 - 11:45 AM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#28 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

I wouldn't mind fillers as long as they're good

Fillers .... that are ....... good?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Chillman likes this

#29 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:15 PM

Fillers .... that are ....... good?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The first filler arc (That one focusing on Asuma and that group that he was apart of +The Psuedo 9 tails Jinchuuriki thing) and the Chikara arc in Shipuuden were actually pretty good though lol

But yeah, Naruto fillers for the most part are trash xD I think it could work for the new gen though since we don't know THAT much about them yet

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#30 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Were there some decent fillers? Sure. I mean I liked that one that delved into Ten-Ten's character. That was nice.

But a majority of them are pure trash, and absolute rehashes of that very trash. 

#31 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:03 PM

Were there some decent fillers? Sure. I mean I liked that one that delved into Ten-Ten's character. That was nice.

But a majority of them are pure trash, and absolute rehashes of that very trash. 

Just gotta hope that if we do get filler, it'll be done by the same staff that are currently doing the Hiden novels

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#32 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,134 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

Just gotta hope that if we do get filler, it'll be done by the same staff that are currently doing the Hiden novels

Wait, the people that had Hinata exhausted after hitting the tenketsu of a single fodder enemy?

Fuck that, we don't need even more NaruSasu fap

The whole manga was NaruSasu fap, how can you want more? You're going to overdose. They'll find you in your bedroom with your pants down and making hand signs.

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#33 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

Wait, the people that had Hinata exhausted after hitting the tenketsu of a single fodder enemy?

The whole manga was NaruSasu fap, how can you want more? You're going to overdose. They'll find you in your bedroom with your pants down and making hand signs.

Well in their defense, the period where Sasuke Shinden happens actually takes place at least a year after Naruto and Hinata got married so there's a very good chance that the reason why this happened was because she was pregnant (Or at least in the early stages of her preganancy with Boruto)

It kinda lines up too considering that Sasuke decided to finally go home after being gone for so long (Most likely to make Sarada  :isee: )

Edited by Tokoya, 13 January 2017 - 10:22 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#34 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

Part  1 fillers were nice, and fun.

• kenkage likes this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#35 kenkage

kenkage

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

Back then (during part 1) I watched all the fillers, if they can do the same thing with the new generation then the fillers should be fine.

P15OTd8.jpg

#36 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Okay we got some news today which was pretty much that the Boruto anime will debut with and I quote "An original story"

I'm not sure if this means that it's going to be either:

1. Its own thing thats separate from the manga

2. Just filler that's going to lead into the movie and so and and so forth

3. An adaptation of the new content (Which pretty much is an original story) that'll start in the next chapter

But I'm hoping for option 3....I wouldn't mind the first one either tbh and I'm hoping that they aren't referring to the Gaiden stories

Edited by Tokoya, 26 January 2017 - 06:51 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#37 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

Team 7 next generation, English voices announced.

Boruto - Amanda Miller

Sarada - Cherami Leigh

Mitsuki - Robbie Daymond

Surprised that Boruto is going to voice by a woman, I guess like father like son. Robbie Daymond voicing Misuki, the same guy that voiced the villain in Naruto: The Last, the character who I thought was Mistuki's father, old wounds I really wanted that theory to be true. It would have been so much better, especially the Mitsuki x Himawari shipper in me.

#38 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,457 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:22 AM

Mitsuki x Himawari shipper in me.
66682303.jpg
  • Blue22 likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#39 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:19 AM

Shippers are weird

#40 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:14 AM

I don't mean now, I mean after a time skip of course.

Himawara has to crush on someone, like mother  like daughter, might has well be possibly the best character in the series.

Edited by Magic Man, 29 January 2017 - 09:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users