http://mangastream.c...ruto/008/3898/1

Cover is pretty good. 

#2 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

Good right up till end. . .and turned into BS.

Posted Image

#3 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

Why is that scientist guy alive?

#4 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:08 PM

Well, now I'm interested.

Momoshiki's Rinnegan and Byakugan are now gold.

His power level is clearly below Kaguya's if the Kage were able to withstand his kicks without turning to dust.

I now wonder the purpose of changing his appearance when the conclusion of the fight seems to be playing out the same?

I also wonder ho Boruto's Rasengan will do anything when Momoshiki now CLEARLY HAS RINNEGAN AND BYAKUGAN'S 360 DEGREE CHAKRA VISION

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#5 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

I also wonder ho Boruto's Rasengan will do anything when Momoshiki now CLEARLY HAS RINNEGAN AND BYAKUGAN'S 360 DEGREE CHAKRA VISION

I mean, how did any of the previous users ever get hit by anything?

#6 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,381 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

so were finnally done with the movie?  finnally.  this is what ive ben waiting for.  ill probably start frequenting this thread again now

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#7 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

No, the problem with this scene is that he sees it, but it disappears from his vision.

If any part of the attack remains, he should be able to see it.

Shit, if the BG can see temperature, then it should be able to see wind and air movements too.

#8 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

PLOT!!!

:P

:laugh:

• Chillman likes this

#9 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

PLOT!!!

:P

:laugh:

I think the way Sakura was able to come at Kaguya from the opposite direction as Naruto and Sasuke is a hint that, although they can look anywhere in a 360 range around their body, BG user's can still be focused closely on a certain spot. Which, just like with normal vision, decreases how well you can see anything not at the specific spot you're zoomed in on.

Sakura probably just popped up in, what would be, Kaguya's peripheral vision while Kaguya was looking down at Naruto and Sasuke.

#10 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

I think the way Sakura was able to come at Kaguya from the opposite direction as Naruto and Sasuke is a hint that, although they can look anywhere in a 360 range around their body, BG user's can still be focused closely on a certain spot. Which, just like with normal vision, decreases how well you can see anything not at the specific spot you're zoomed in on.

Sakura probably just popped up in, what would be, Kaguya's peripheral vision while Kaguya was looking down at Naruto and Sasuke.

Yeah i do not see it. Neji only had one blind spot.

He couldn't move it at all.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#11 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:33 AM

I have to be honest. I actually thought that Naruto and Sasuke could just obliterate any enemy by now. But I guess they need Sakura to one punch the enemy huh?

#12 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:47 AM

Kaguya was the superior version of what Madara and Obito tried to become, who were people that Naruto and Sasuke struggled against.

#13 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

That panel with Momoshiki jumping to continue attacking Naruto, after knocking the latter away, is one of the most Dragon Ball'ish panels i've ever seen in this series  :lolxg: Straight up looks like Momoshiki powered up and then blasted off, flying after Naruto with his Ki Aura

Spoiler

Didn't like some of the changes they made to the fight.

Yeah i do not see it. Neji only had one blind spot.

He couldn't move it at all.

That's now what Ultra is saying though. He's saying that Kaguya has one specific blind spot, but that she still can't be completely focused on nearly 360 degrees (For miles around her at that) at any one time in the middle of a pretty large scale battle. I'd say that makes perfect sense and it'd actually be ridiculous if anyone could. In fact, Naruto surprised Neji in almost the exact same way that Sakura surprises Kaguya during their fight, only coming at him from directly beneath him, instead of directly above him.

Edited by Ace1225, 23 December 2016 - 09:21 AM.

• Madara D Dragon and Chillman like this

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#14 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,207 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:12 AM

That panel with Momoshiki jumping to continue attacking Naruto, after knocking the latter away, is one of the most Dragon Ball'ish panels i've ever seen in this series  :lolxg: Straight up looks like Momoshiki powered up and then blasted off, flying after Naruto with his Ki Aura

That's now what Ultra is saying though. He's saying that Kaguya has one specific blind spot, but that she still can't be completely focused on nearly 360 degrees (For miles around her at that) at any one time in the middle of a pretty large scale battle. I'd say that makes perfect sense and it'd actually be ridiculous if anyone could. In fact, Naruto surprised Neji in almost the exact same way that Sakura surprises Kaguya during their fight, only coming at him from directly beneath him, instead of directly above him.

but neji blind spot was at a specific angle. I hope it is the same for all of them and also neji wasn't in BG form when naruto hit him, i believe.

Also my point is that he knew that spot was a weakness but he couldn't move it or change it.

Yeah Neji wasn't in BG form when naruto hit him from below.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#15 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:13 PM

but neji blind spot was at a specific angle. I hope it is the same for all of them and also neji wasn't in BG form when naruto hit him, i believe.

Also my point is that he knew that spot was a weakness but he couldn't move it or change it.

Yeah Neji wasn't in BG form when naruto hit him from below.

You're right, my bad.

In terms of your point, Ultra still wasn't talking about Kaguya being able to change it or having a different blind spot at all. Again, the point is specifically that even with the Byakugan active the user still couldn't focus equally on every single area that his eyes give him access to.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#16 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

If any part of the attack remains

This ^^

Think Sasuke lost track of it during the training...I'd assume it would be the same for Momoshiki

Edited by paka, 23 December 2016 - 02:11 PM.

:kakashi:  We back

#17 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,138 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:28 PM

This ^^

Think Sasuke lost track of it during the training...I'd assume it would be the same for Momoshiki

It didn't look like Sasuke lost track of it (in the manga, I don't remember the movie) Boruto and Sarada both thought the Rasengan failed, but Sasuke said Sarada was wrong and looked over at the tree to see the damage the Rasengan caused.

So, Sasuke didn't seem to lose track of it.

#18 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:48 PM

It didn't look like Sasuke lost track of it (in the manga, I don't remember the movie) Boruto and Sarada both thought the Rasengan failed, but Sasuke said Sarada was wrong and looked over at the tree to see the damage the Rasengan caused.

So, Sasuke didn't seem to lose track of it.

The movie too...more like he was paying attention to other stuff...just checked the scene again and you are correct...guess the last scene just arrogance on Momoshiki's part

:kakashi:  We back

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,464 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:39 PM

The only thing I miss was the little ninja run that Naruto and Sasuke did in the film, followed by that brief melee scuffle (Like when Naruto used Sasuke's sword and when Sasuke did the whole Rock Lee uppercut kick thing) but other than that I really liked the changes

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

The only thing I miss was the little ninja run that Naruto and Sasuke did in the film, followed by that brief melee scuffle (Like when Naruto used Sasuke's sword and when Sasuke did the whole Rock Lee uppercut kick thing) but other than that I really liked the changes

That's pretty much what I was talking about lol but I also missed how, before combining Bijuu Mode and Susano-o, they had that bit with Sasuke being burned in mid air.
  • Tokoya likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users