#41 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

Naruto isn't bad by any means by the end of the story, but I think Sasuke is the most...balanced or well-rounded character in the story when it comes to actual ability.

naruto is a two trick pony with a lot of charka. him and ichigo needs to go find a hole somewhere and learn more than two moves.

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#42 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,641 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

Seems to be standard for main characters in Shonen to really not branch out too much when it comes to techniques.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#43 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:00 PM

Seems to be standard for main characters in Shonen to really not branch out too much when it comes to techniques.

Luffy, Natsu, Kenichi, Deku.

Also why are people saying Naruto has 100% Kurama chakra? Thought he only replaced his version with his dad's?

#44 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,641 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

Also why are people saying Naruto has 100% Kurama chakra? Thought he only replaced his version with his dad's?

I wouldn't say any of them branched out anymore than Naruto did, minus Natsu, because I don't watch Fairy Tale.

Believe it was stated somewhere that both parts of Kyuubi were combined again after the war.

Edited by Ace1225, 15 January 2017 - 12:02 PM.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#45 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

And afterwards the two halves united in Naruto

Edited by Tokoya, 15 January 2017 - 12:03 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#46 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:06 PM

I really must've missed that part and don't know how. All I saw was the Nine Tails sleeping, but never considered that a fusion.

#47 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,921 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:10 PM

I really must've missed that part and don't know how. All I saw was the Nine Tails sleeping, but never considered that a fusion.

Think of it like a Shadow Clone....When it disperses, the chakra (And memories/experience) goes back to the original owner 

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#48 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

I wouldn't say any of them branched out anymore than Naruto did, minus Natsu, because I don't watch Fairy Tale.
Believe it was stated somewhere that both parts of Kyuubi were combined again after the war.

Dunno about Natsu or Deku. But I know for sure both Kenichi and Luffy know more moves in their entire arsenals than Naruto has.

#49 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

Dunno about Natsu or Deku. But I know for sure both Kenichi and Luffy know more moves in their entire arsenals than Naruto has.

I dunno... It's hard to compare with Luffy because he is hand to hand fighter... I mean, yeah he has rifle and pistol, but are they really different moves? He's just punching...

All of his moves are Naruto's Taijutsu, which he used a lot of times. 

Except for the gears, the rest is just punching with an extra something behind it, be it haki, a golden ball, or 50 other punches before

• JDG973 likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#50 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,641 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

I haven't finished History's Mightiest Disciple yet, but, so far, all Kenichi has in the way of "moves" is just variations of the beginning techniques/movements he was learning at the start of the series.

Luffy is damn near the same way. All those pistol and Gatling techniques? The exact same thing as Naruto's Rasengan variations. The Gears? Same thing as Naruto's various Kyuubi forms or Chakra Modes. Luffy probably does have more attacks than Naruto. But how many are attacks not related to a previous attack/technique in some way? Because that seems to be the issue people have with Naruto. If it's just numbers, then he has over 10 different attacks for the Rasengan alone.

Neji might be another example. Is 128 palms a completely different attack from the 64 palms? Not really, it's just throwing even more strikes onto a previous attack.

Edited by Ace1225, 15 January 2017 - 02:10 PM.

• JDG973 likes this

#51 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

Luffy has used his entire body to fight. Legs, head, belly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users