• eemo23 and Blue22 like this

#3 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:13 PM

Yup, it is.

So will Wendy overtake or Eileen will be talked to give her body back? Or switch it again, with a frog?

• eemo23 likes this

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,943 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:21 PM

Wendy :(

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 eemo23

eemo23

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,228 posts
  • LocationThe Land where Dreams come true

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

Wtf lol this is so cheap. It's so easy to just "Ginyu Swap" with Irene's powers huh?

One may argue that Wendy was weakened, but guess what? Irene was fatally wounded too lol.

I like the FT characters and I continue reading it because I've already got this far.

But seriously? Erza tries to cut Irene's head open and her physical power was multiplied by 2 (I think it's 2) when she attempts doing so - And Erza is unable to slice her in half; Instead, she makes Irene bleed a little bit 

WTF. Really, wtf?!

When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten! - Dr.Hiluluk

s7218980.jpg

#6 Tenno

Tenno

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,514 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:39 PM

Alekos Don't look!

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again" -Corrax Entry 7:17

#7 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:42 PM

Well what a chapter. I don't know what to make of it, my only complaint I just want the Erza and Wendy vs Irene fight, I don't need Natsu's crap right now, save that for later. That is the one thing I don't like about One Piece, they go back and forth between plots, don't do that Hiro.

This is the fight time we have seen Eileen lose her cool, when you have characters almost never lose their temper finally get angry, you know they are screwed.

The only acceptable for Eileen to lose is what I think they are going for, she is losing her will to fight, finding out there was a way to stop the dragonfication, she is livid, and I don't blame her, before she said I was thinking that is not fair, life stinks doesn't it.

I don't know what Eileen is trying to prove here enchant with Wendy, how come she can do that now, but couldn't with Erza?

I think a great end for Eileen is she gets her long desired wish to be human again, and turns to dust and dies of old age. I think that would be the perfect end for her, doesn't she realize because she technically is a dragon, that is why she is alive.

#8 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:01 PM

The implication seemed to be that she needed someone that was similar in terms of her magical ability. Wendy seemed to fall under the requirements unlike Erza.
  • Chillman likes this

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#9 Elixir

Elixir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:44 PM

Lol wendy is done for.

#10 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:56 AM

Wtf lol this is so cheap. It's so easy to just "Ginyu Swap" with Irene's powers huh?

One may argue that Wendy was weakened, but guess what? Irene was fatally wounded too lol.

I like the FT characters and I continue reading it because I've already got this far.

But seriously? Erza tries to cut Irene's head open and her physical power was multiplied by 2 (I think it's 2) when she attempts doing so - And Erza is unable to slice her in half; Instead, she makes Irene bleed a little bit 

WTF. Really, wtf?!

A tribute to Eileen's hard head, both emotionally and physically.

Lol wendy is done for.

If you mean as to how far Hiro will go to eye candy Wendy without going full blown lolicon, then yeah, done for she is.

• pyrogenic likes this

#11 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

WTF. Really, wtf?!

We just found out that her body is only the appearance of a human. She probably has dragon durability.

If you mean as to how far Hiro will go to eye candy Wendy without going full blown lolicon, then yeah, done for she is.

Wait you mean he hasn't already?

#12 MAX_COLA_POWER!

MAX_COLA_POWER!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationIn a Locationy place.

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:21 AM

When it comes to Hiro, his limita know no bounds, except giving the girls nipples because THAT to him, is the line between common decency and hentai.

#13 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:49 AM

Japan is known for its strict censorship law.

#14 LordPerucho

LordPerucho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

Its more like Irene invaded Wendys body than swapping bodies with her, if she did the later, it will be dumb because Wendy could easily get used to Irenes body despite being injured.

This seems more like Magi when Arba took over Hakueis body.

20r7osn.png

If you want to get to know someone, you need to make an effort to learn why they're angry. - Mito Freecss.

#15 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:20 AM

So Irene the person who invented enchantment magic and dragon slayer magic has been alive for many many life times the second strongest wizard in the strongest nation queen of dragons the woman who rearranged an entire continent with a wave of her hand......

Had her enchantment undone by a 12 year old.......

There is screwing up powerlevels and then there is this nonsense. Even kubo is laughing at you hiro.....

Also, this seems like the "curse of the black pearl" all over again. Immortal all powerful and not bad looking body vs a little girl's body. I would of made a different call....

Japan is known for its strict censorship law.

I mean... HSDK got away with it and FT is much better then that manga.
  • Sesshoumaru and KUROkami like this

#16 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:01 AM

If I hear near that the people from Yonkou have been arrested, well all I can say they bought it on themselves.

#17 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

well im not shocked that irene is really a disappointment wendy enchantment plus erza get her power incrased  was giving irene trouble.

the same irene that invented DS  magic

the same irene that is claim to the second strongest of the spriggans

the same irene that held her own with acnologia aka the strongest charater in FT

she needed  to possessed a 13 year old DS to fight erza? thats very  cheap

• Blackody likes this

#18 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:10 AM

WTF. Really, wtf?!

I mean Irene switched an entire continent, everything else should look tame in comparison.

Also zeref's son was much more OP he could kill everyone around him unless they can dive into the shadows.....

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,905 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:14 PM

Ya I forgot that part, arcnologia couldn't even hurt Irene but erza and Wendy..... move out of the way.....

I seriously can't wait for rouge to solo arcnologia......

Oh but thank you hiro for explaining why we got a huge Irene story that had nothing to do with erza.

And it seems hiro adjusted the amount of under boob Irene shows.... sad... but doesn't matter anymore she is Wendy now so here's to hoping she changes Wendy's body into her old one so we can never look at Wendy again and I can stop throwing up when you people talking about how attractive she is....

#20 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,056 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:20 PM

I mean... HSDK got away with it and FT is much better then that manga.

What?

the same irene that invented DS  magic

Why would that make her immune to DS magic? She never learned it herself, she just came up with the idea.

well im not shocked that irene is really a disappointment wendy enchantment plus erza get her power incrased  was giving irene trouble.

Do y'all get upset when a wizard repels a curse from one of those dark wizards from Harry Potter? I don't think enchantments have power levels.

she needed  to possessed a 13 year old DS to fight erza? thats very  cheap

She hates her body, and is desperately trying to find a way to become human again.

and I can stop throwing up when you people talking about how attractive she is....

Who ever said she was attractive? At most I've seen the word cute thrown around.

• Darthwin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users