• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 ChangeInHeart

ChangeInHeart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:02 PM

Yes Wendy is a 12 yr old girl...but i think you guys forgot that Wendy learned enchantment from a wizard who, not only created Nirvana 400 years ago, had enough magic energy to trick 2 of the 10 wizard saints and the entire magical council 400 years after his death.

• Darthwin likes this

#22 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:59 PM

Sigh ok....

She has Wendy's body Yipeee human body but her magic power has beeen "decreased some what" AKA the reason she will loose....oh Fairy Tail
  • Chillman likes this

#23 Slimcoder

Slimcoder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:34 PM

I mean the body switching makes sense. Its been made clear that she wants a genuine fully-human body even if its a weaker one then hers as well as her minor breakdown in this chapter shows that she is not of rational & sound mind. All she wants is a nice human body no matter what cause the bitch really is bug-fuck.

Honestly she should just bail. She has no reason to fight Erza & she's now in a weaker body. As well as the fact that she has finally obtained the one thing she obsessed over for centuries means that she should be protective against any possibilities she might lose her body unless she goes drunk with power or whatever shit. If she keeps fighting Erza then no matter the reason or justification, she's an absolute moron.

Though seriously Acno couldn't lay a scratch on her yet Erza & Wendy are already staggering her & drawing shocked reactions? Is consistency really that hard?  

Edited by Slimcoder, 27 December 2016 - 08:35 PM.

• laxus pwns natsu likes this

#24 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

I'm just surprised that there wasn't any psychic tentacle mind rape like stuff going on.

Considering how the guy doesn't miss a chance to make something sexual and fanservice'y. 

Or maybe he's just making us think he won't do that, and then next chapter ..... ugh.

Either way though. I'm happy he didn't, and hope he doesn't.

#25 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:15 PM

It seems that in their rage people forgot to read the context of what transpired. Let's not forget that ultimate dragon slayer was more chucked into the ocean then actually fought. She probably didn't deal damage and just pissed him off.

Wendy had been shown to be quite skilled in enchantment so her being able to boost Erza enough is not a big surprise.

Flashback showed that she is desperate for a human body and her statement suggest she can only enchant herself over a body with similar magic. Wendy is the only dragon slayer enchanter so she is the selected new body that gives Irene a more human body without risk of turning into a dragon again.

Also inventing a magic does not make you the expert at it. It just makes you the person that started it. I would imagine acnologia is the expert on dragon slayer magic considering he has actually murdered dragons.
  • azer_moli, Chillman and Slimcoder like this

a23e6eac-0bb9-4711-9838-7b39c5f0527e_zps

#26 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:07 AM

What?

Why would that make her immune to DS magic? She never learned it herself, she just came up with the idea.

Do y'all get upset when a wizard repels a curse from one of those dark wizards from Harry Potter? I don't think enchantments have power levels.

She hates her body, and is desperately trying to find a way to become human again.

Who ever said she was attractive? At most I've seen the word cute thrown around.

Ya HSDK got away with showing nipples. I can't remember the chapter but it was the one when the laughing iron fist was defeated. Castor showed nipple.

Or was HSDK published in a different magazine? Or a different way?

It seems that in their rage people forgot to read the context of what transpired. Let's not forget that ultimate dragon slayer was more chucked into the ocean then actually fought. She probably didn't deal damage and just pissed him off.

Wendy had been shown to be quite skilled in enchantment so her being able to boost Erza enough is not a big surprise.

Flashback showed that she is desperate for a human body and her statement suggest she can only enchant herself over a body with similar magic. Wendy is the only dragon slayer enchanter so she is the selected new body that gives Irene a more human body without risk of turning into a dragon again.

Also inventing a magic does not make you the expert at it. It just makes you the person that started it. I would imagine acnologia is the expert on dragon slayer magic considering he has actually murdered dragons.

She exchanged blows with arcnologia and that is good enough for me. They traded blows and even after saying his magic is beyond understanding she was unharmed.

Ya Wendy is "skilled" with enchantment.... awesome.... IRENE INVENTED IT......

Ya ok inventing a magic doesn't make you an expert at it...... hey pop quiz, who was the wizard that enchanted the entire continent? Who was the wizard that enchanted an entire army of 1 million people? Who was the wizard that enchanted two swords into people? Ya Irene is better then Wendy.

Not only is Irene better then Wendy but Wendy has NEVER even done anything impressive with enchantment. There was never a time in the manga where her enchantments were a huge deal. Her healing was but not enchantment.
  • laxus pwns natsu, Madara D Dragon and KUROkami like this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#27 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:29 AM

@captain kidd that doesn't explain you thinking that FT is better than HSDK. I'm honestly surprised that you think that.

All she did was dispel the enchantment. I mean I think even Harry can do that to Dumbledore.

#28 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:57 AM

@captain kidd that doesn't explain you thinking that FT is better than HSDK. I'm honestly surprised that you think that.

All has she did was dispel the enchantment. I mean I think even Harry can do that to Dumbledore.

I'm just tight because this is the beginning of the end for her , the start of her defeat. The moment she took Wendy's body that author set himself up for a very believable and (to many) acceptable defeat especially with her commenting on her magic power being weakened.

Idk I wanted an actual struggle , Eileen has some dope accomplishments inventing powerful magic and um being a dragon. Still don't understand how Ezra can even damage her at all with her being a dragon and all but whatever
  • laxus pwns natsu likes this

#29 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

All she did was dispel the enchantment. I mean I think even Harry can do that to Dumbledore.

Oh that was the question. Well in all honesty HSDK started out really solid. But in the end haracters were forgotten, my favorite seigfried the immortal one didn't even get a fight worth mentioning. And the artist got a little obsessed with the swirling

The end was horribly rushed. it felt so rushed even kubo would tell him to slow down. and I waited for the laughing iron fist to make his comeback and he did and did nothing.....

So in conclusion, a bad ending can ruin a good story. Oh also when you have 100 characters it is impossible to give them all enough screen time.

I'm just tight because this is the beginning of the end for her , the start of her defeat. The moment she took Wendy's body that author set himself up for a very believable and (to many) acceptable defeat especially with her commenting on her magic power being weakened.

Idk I wanted an actual struggle , Eileen has some dope accomplishments inventing powerful magic and um being a dragon. Still don't understand how Ezra can even damage her at all with her being a dragon and all but whatever

Ya it is no hades defeat but it is one of the more legitimate defeats in FT. That being said I still hate it. Couldn't Irene of waited a little longer to take that body?

I just need to cool down. Even if zeref himself defeated Irene I would still be a little cross about how it went down. So when Wendy, someone who has done nothing important. Did anything to one of the most powerful mages it was just sickening.

This is really a bad corner hiro wrote himself in, no matter who defeated Irene it would be stupid. But hiro did what he always does and didn't care.
  • KUROkami likes this

banner.png

#30 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

Oh that was the question. Well in all honesty HSDK started out really solid. But in the end haracters were forgotten, my favorite seigfried the immortal one didn't even get a fight worth mentioning. And the artist got a little obsessed with the swirling

The end was horribly rushed. it felt so rushed even kubo would tell him to slow down. and I waited for the laughing iron fist to make his comeback and he did and did nothing.....

So in conclusion, a bad ending can ruin a good story. Oh also when you have 100 characters it is impossible to give them all enough screen time.

Yeah I agree. Weapon users got screwed over hard. Siegfried fought that blonde guy though.

• captain kidd likes this

#31 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:36 AM

There is still time though. If FT ends in a really rushed way I may have to revaluation my opinion.

I am fine with a bad ending like naruto (poor Madara you were robbed), but a rushed ending like bleach or HSDK is not ok in my book and will forever taint an otherwise enjoyable story. Worst of all it destroys my interest in a reread.

banner.png

#32 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

Another explanation for the strike to the head: upon learning about Wendy, she didn't care about getting attack, but rather about wendy. So maybe she could have defended, but she focuse more on enchanting Wendy.

Side conversation incoming.
Enchanting magic should br giving additional properties to an existing object. So her goal is giving her personality to a human body (wendy).
However, what does that mean for Eileen real/original body?
Me thing that there now exist 2 Eileen.

By side conversation, I mean how Eileen in original body think it all for naught.

#33 laxus pwns natsu

laxus pwns natsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:44 PM

Why would that make her immune to DS magic? She never learned it herself, she just came up with the idea.

Where  did i say that she was immune to DS magic? i was bringing up her hype to the table that all .also she has must have learn it too or else she woulnt  be turning into a dragon

Do y'all get upset when a wizard repels a curse from one of those dark wizards from Harry Potter? I don't think enchantments have power levels.

Im not really knowedgeable about harry potter nor do i care so irrelevent. it doesnt matter she has 400 years of experence but a 13 year old wizard was able to push u back. btw the im not upset i have long gone past that stage just that im was disapointed with this chapter

She hates her body, and is desperately trying to find a way to become human again.

YA which is stupid and cheap . because her magic power has dereased by doing that

Edited by laxus pwns natsu, 28 December 2016 - 01:53 PM.

#34 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:52 PM

You know..... as stupid and irresponsible and unpredictably insane as what Irene did was. She did just join a very elite club

She joined hades in the "legitimate defeats" club

Those two are now the only serious FT villains to get defeated by legitimate means.

banner.png

#35 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

It's not like Irene is a very sane person. She attempted to enchant herself over her baby so her not thinking about the cons of taking a weaker body probably are not going to cross her mind when her objective is right in front of her. 

• KUROkami and Chillman like this

#36 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

It's not like Irene is a very sane person. She attempted to enchant herself over her baby so her not thinking about the cons of taking a weaker body probably are not going to cross her mind when her objective is right in front of her.

Ya but she should be thinking of the cons of getting straight up murdered by her child who she just told she threw away and who just told her she will stop anyone threatening her guild.

I mean for a genius invented if many magics she is a moron

banner.png

#37 Darthwin

Darthwin

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationThe Void

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

Ya but she should be thinking of the cons of getting straight up murdered by her child who she just told she threw away and who just told her she will stop anyone threatening her guild.

I mean for a genius invented if many magics she is a moron

The flashback kinda established she lost her marbles being a dragon for so long. She may have been smart before when she made said magic, but obviously imprisonment knocked a few screws louse. Her long awaited goal sat right in front of her and it makes perfect sense that considering she is insane by this point would not care about the cons of stealing Wendy's body. She literally wanted to enchant herself over her daughter and that would have been an even greater decrease in power compared to taking Wendy's body. 

Wendy at the very least is a dragon slayer and has been shown to be good with enchantment magic. She is obviously better known for her healing / sky dragon slayer magic, but she did display enchantment pretty well when helping fight the Edolas Arc.  

• Chillman likes this

#38 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

The flashback kinda established she lost her marbles being a dragon for so long. She may have been smart before when she made said magic, but obviously imprisonment knocked a few screws louse. Her long awaited goal sat right in front of her and it makes perfect sense that considering she is insane by this point would not care about the cons of stealing Wendy's body. She literally wanted to enchant herself over her daughter and that would have been an even greater decrease in power compared to taking Wendy's body.

Wendy at the very least is a dragon slayer and has been shown to be good with enchantment magic. She is obviously better known for her healing / sky dragon slayer magic, but she did display enchantment pretty well when helping fight the Edolas Arc.

Ya but all she ever did was slightly and unnoticeable increase others defense and attack what what ever that means.

Irene enchanted an entire continent.

That is like saying .......who's the kid learning fire magic from one of the previous elemental 4 that juiva was a part of..... well it's like saying that kid and natsu both know fire magic so that kid can counter natsus fire magic

banner.png

#39 Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

Agree, it's laughable that Wendy who is complete fodder as a fighter can counter Eileen who is continent level. It's like a fly stopping the trunk of an elephant.

Without the clash of Eileen and Acnologia and the statement that she was as strong as August, it would make sense. But not like this. Hiro is either a moron or a troll.

There really are no power levels in Fairy Tail... just different levels of bullshit.

Edited by Sesshoumaru, 28 December 2016 - 04:07 PM.

#40 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

Enchanting a continent has nothing to do with increasing her offense, defense, or dispelling her opponents magic. Why she didn't do any of those things, insanity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users