#2 Dark King

Dark King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:39 AM

http://mangastream.c...iece/851/3913/1

So next year Luffy on rampage.

Last chapter I suspected that Pudding may be good after all, some kind of plan from her. But this now proves she a crazy bitch.

Edited by Dark King, 29 December 2016 - 09:42 AM.

• retroluffy13 likes this

#3 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,443 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:48 AM

Stupid Sanji what are you waiting for? Kill her!

I really hoped that he lights the cigarette with his burning soul by the end of this chapter, but hes still crying like a little kid.

Why cant brook control zeus and prometheus.

Also I got the feeling that Big Mom and Brook know each other from the past.

Edited by Enbima, 29 December 2016 - 09:54 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#4 a.D.h

a.D.h

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

Oh wow. I hate her and love her power. But I also love that she's a ruthless villain.

First time I'm excited to see Jinbei (not convinced of the whole nakama thing, but I have to trust Oda).

• retroluffy13 likes this

#5 Nintendocat

Nintendocat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Location, Location, Location

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:05 AM

People on Reddit are saying she might be a worse person than Spandam. Also Jimbei seems fine. You think he hit that tiny area on the wheel where nothing bad would happen and Big Mom got angry?

#6 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:06 AM

Okay can I just say is, Rejiu is a better sibling to Sanji than Sanji is to her, I mean she freed him all those years ago, and helped him escape, and saved Luffy's life, and when she is trouble, what Sanji just stands there dumb founded. Do something, help your sister dam it, I know your heart is broken, but come on do something, you don't even have to hit the girl if you don't want to, just do something. just show up and tell them to let her go, don't forget Sanji you have your own power, just threaten to kill yourself, remember they you need alive until the wedding, have you forgotten about that, I am starting to wonder does Sanji even care about Reijiu at all.

Carrot continues to be awesome, I tell you she has to join the crew. And looks like we have hit our low for despair, now time to make a counter attack.

Jimbei is here at last, time to show us what why you made a good addition to the crew.

#7 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

I hate pudding!

#8 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,770 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

Good good the more people open their eyes about pudding then better.

Also it was a throw away, cheeky, like but BM saying "a whole bunch of people could die" kinda hints BM knows something is going down at the wedding....

Also I know what you are doing there Oda. And you have failed. It isn't a feat for brook to resist BM so long. It is a massive loss of hype for her to be unable to defeat brook in a timely manner.

If BM can't defeat brook quickly, then I take back what I said, luffy doesn't need the G66 he can take out BM on his own for gods sake.

And it isn't like BM isn't serious she has her two secret weapons out.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#9 Oben

Oben

Dirt Cheap

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,619 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

People on Reddit are saying she might be a worse person than Spandam. Also Jimbei seems fine. You think he hit that tiny area on the wheel where nothing bad would happen and Big Mom got angry?

He didn't leave Big Mom and spin the wheel, he gave in once presented with the options. Right now, he's still a member of her crew, so he's openly rebelling right now.

Edited by Oben, 29 December 2016 - 10:10 AM.

#10 Zeando

Zeando

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

pudding talking down on sanji was so cruel, he needs to act now

interesting how she can manipulate memories

the memories being presented as a movie film was a nice touch, with her being an actress that makes every person around her a video camera

talking about video camera, that also means every person can be used to gather informations

(made me think about heaven's door stand :laugh: )

jimbe to the rescue finally they'll get out of that book cell, but wonder what is the trick to undo the book

FQZQm2p.png
Forum Mafia Games

Spoiler The 4 ways of Discussion

#11 Kolfer

Kolfer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

Okay can I just say is, Rejiu is a better sibling to Sanji than Sanji is to her, I mean she freed him all those years ago, and helped him escape, and saved Luffy's life, and when she is trouble, what Sanji just stands there dumb founded. Do something, help your sister dam it, I know your heart is broken, but come on do something, you don't even have to hit the girl if you don't want to, just do something. just show up and tell them to let her go, don't forget Sanji you have your own power, just threaten to kill yourself, remember they you need alive until the wedding, have you forgotten about that, I am starting to wonder does Sanji even care about Reijiu at all.

Carrot continues to be awesome, I tell you she has to join the crew. And looks like we have hit our low for despair, now time to make a counter attack.

Jimbei is here at last, time to show us what why you made a good addition to the crew.

And that's the only thing needed to incapacitate anybody from doing anything. And if you ask me, that's so much better that way. He now knows that Pudding will wait until the very last moment to point the gun at him for the surprise effect she wants to get... that foreshadows the amazing opposite scenario that will happen. Sanji will close in on Pudding with his love attitude but HE will surprise her and everybody by kicking her. At that point, I'm sure Sanji will consider legit to kick a woman.

Strategically speaking, not a good idea to act now. To live his lowest feelings is the best strategy I believe, that's what will make him truly stronger at the end. His intel about Pudding is not to be put at stupid actions right away. Keep crying man.

Edited by Kolfer, 29 December 2016 - 10:20 AM.

• a.D.h likes this

#12 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

pudding talking down on sanji was so cruel, he needs to act now

not with so much on the line.  its not the smart play.

Edited by retroluffy13, 29 December 2016 - 10:14 AM.

• JDG973 and a.D.h like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#13 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:24 AM

I missed Luffy and Nami interactions.

• Kazekage, retroluffy13, eemo23 and 4 others like this

#14 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

And that's the only thing needed to incapacitate anybody from doing anything. And if you ask me, that's so much better that way. He now knows that Pudding will wait until the very last moment to point the gun at him for the surprise effect she wants to get... that foreshadows the amazing opposite scenario that will happen. Sanji will close in on Pudding with his love attitude but HE will surprise her and everybody by kicking her. At that point, I'm sure Sanji will consider legit to kick a woman.

Strategically speaking, not a good idea to act now. To live his lowest feelings is the best strategy I believe, that's what will make him truly stronger at the end. His intel about Pudding is not to be put at stupid actions right away. Keep crying man.

Okay, but what I really want to see and am excited about, I want that sibling moment. When is it going to happen, and it better not involve Rejiu dying.

• Red Opus likes this

#15 Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:35 AM

I have to keep reminding myself that this is an adolescent story where young kids are roaming the world for adventure.

It's also short of a fairy tale, so the characters are really kids inside a wonderland..

You can't ask rational and mature judgement in this kind of story.

It's the only way that I can appreciate and enjoy One Piece and don't get hanged up in facts like Sanji crying and Luffy being as simple-minded as ever.

• Kolfer and dbgetblack like this

#16 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:36 AM

Damn, Pudding crushing Sanji.  I like it though because I want to Sanji to come out of this anew.  His shtick was old and I need to see what comes from the despair he is feeling.

Brook is still hanging with Big Mama and even called her a "young lady".  He also gave her a nice retort on death given his past situation.  Brook is awesome.

It is really nice to see Jinbe.  The SHs and Co can obviously use the help right now.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#17 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Keeper of the Beasts

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

It's the only way that I can appreciate and enjoy One Piece and don't get hanged up in facts like Sanji crying

lol.  real men cry.  its only the idiots who are afraid of they're own feelings that don't.

• a.D.h, Moon_Hermit and trafalgarlawisop like this

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#18 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

Oda wasn't kidding, this really was the year of Jimbei! What a great finish ;)

Edited by masterbio, 29 December 2016 - 10:39 AM.

• Kaidou, PunkHazard, dbgetblack and 3 others like this

#19 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

I hope Sanji better do something asap rather than just dithering doing nothing that he has been doing sofar - everything is on the line, his friends, his sister, Zeff and his hands.

Tbh, the so called year of Sanji has been a real disappointment as far he is concerned imo.

not with so much on the line.  its not the smart play.

Well he had better well act soon soon otherwise he risks losing everything, he is now on a time limit now - the Red Wedding draws near.

#20 a.D.h

a.D.h

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Not important but I wonder what he did with the bento, the bouquet fell on the ground and then a few scenes later he had put them nicely on the side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users