• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

#21 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

lol. real men cry. its only the idiots who are afraid of they're own feelings that don't.

I mean.... ya cry about a death in the family .....

But Sanji cried because pudding hurt his feelings.... thank god he doesn't read what we say, he wouldn't last a second on these forums.
  • Fulmine, Red Haired Shanks, PunkHazard and 3 others like this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#22 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:51 AM

I mean.... ya cry about a death in the family .....

But Sanji cried because pudding hurt his feelings.... thank god he doesn't read what we say, he wouldn't last a second on these forums.

no.  cry because everyone hes ever loved uis about to die beause hes such an idiot with too good of a heart

I hope Sanji better do something asap rather than just dithering doing nothing that he has been doing sofar - everything is on the line, his friends, his sister, Zeff and his hands.

Tbh, the so called year of Sanji has been a real disappointment as far he is concerned imo.

Well he had better well act soon soon otherwise he risks losing everything, he is now on a time limit now - the Red Wedding draws near.

.  see, there are important take aways from what pudding was saying..  one.  no ones going to die before the wedding.  and two.  pudding doesn't know that he knows.

so he needs to use these facts to his advantage to come up; with a viable plan to save everyone.

Edited by retroluffy13, 29 December 2016 - 10:52 AM.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#23 Zoro

Zoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:52 AM

Not important but I wonder what he did with the bento, the bouquet fell on the ground and then a few scenes later he had put them nicely on the side.

Luffy won't break his Hunger strike unless Sanji is the one who feeds him...

• Kazekage, Zeando, a.D.h and 4 others like this

#24 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:53 AM

no. cry because everyone hes ever loved uis about to die beause hes such an idiot with too good of a heart

. see, there are important take aways from what pudding was saying.. one. no ones going to die before the wedding. and two. pudding doesn't know that he knows.

so he needs to use these facts to his advantage to come up; with a viable plan to save everyone.

Too good a heart?! What? The dude traded the life of luffy for Zef he is an unforgivable ass hole

banner.png

#25 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:55 AM

Too good a heart?! What? The dude traded the life of luffy for Zef he is an unforgivable ass hole

he trusted big mom to mae a bargin with him.  like I said.  an idiots whs heart was to big.

I mean surly you jest.  luffys a man who can take care of himself and might even be able to take on big mom.  zeff is a sea chef with a bum leg.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#26 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:58 AM

Not quite what you said.
He was going to marry for zeffs life but he made arrangements for the SHs safety. The only thing he sacrificed was Luffy dreams because he knows his own worth.
  • Kazekage and retroluffy13 like this

#27 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:02 AM

Not quite what you said.
He was going to marry for zeffs life but he made arrangements for the SHs safety. The only thing he sacrificed was Luffy dreams because he knows his own worth.

luffy desnt really NEED sanji to become pirate king.  its just something he says because they're friends and he wants him there.

hell.  he doesn't NEED zoro either.  he could find new crew mates if he wanted to.  he doesn't.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#28 Dark King

Dark King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:02 AM

Sanji purposely left the roses behind, maybe he has a plan. 

#29 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:04 AM

he trusted big mom to mae a bargin with him. like I said. an idiots whs heart was to big.

I mean surly you jest. luffys a man who can take care of himself and might even be able to take on big mom. zeff is a sea chef with a bum leg.

No dead serious. Sanji knew luffy would chase him down to the ends of the earth and Sanji should also know luffy could easily and probably would get killed by BM.

Sanji knew luffy would risk his life for him. And Sanji still put zeffs life ahead of luffy's

Not quite what you said.

He made plans for their safety? That was only after he had already injured luffy and he had no clue BM would honor those plans.

In fact the fact that opra was about to torture nami proves she wasn't going to honor those plans
  • PunkHazard likes this

banner.png

#30 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:05 AM

No dead serious. Sanji knew luffy would chase him down to the ends of the earth and Sanji should also know luffy could easily and probably would get killed by BM.

Sanji knew luffy would risk his life for him. And Sanji still put zeffs life ahead of luffy's

he knew he would chase him down for sure, though luffy dying?  hes not the type of man to die in a place like this.

so yes, he risked luffys life.  but on the pretense that it was luffy, and luffy isn't going t die so easily unlike old man zeff.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#31 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:09 AM

he knew he would chase him down for sure, though luffy dying? hes not the type of man to die in a place like this.

so yes, he risked luffys life. but on the pretense that it was luffy, and luffy isn't going t die so easily unlike old man zeff.

That is a cop out. If I were a real person(if only) I wouldn't assume my real friends have plot armor. Which is why when we street race we wear seat belts (haha jk)

At the very least you confirmed what I was saying that Sanji had no regard for luffy's safety.

And that's not to mention Sanji got lucky that luffy only dragged half the crew into his mess.

banner.png

#32 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

I'm bored with Sanji. Can we talk about how great Brook was this chapter? He seems to be the only SH on the island that seems even a little bit aware of what Sanji's feeling.

• Ajh77, Kaidou, D.Hyuga and 3 others like this

#33 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:16 AM

That is a cop out. If I were a real person(if only) I wouldn't assume my real friends have plot armor. Which is why when we street race we wear seat belts (haha jk)

At the very least you confirmed what I was saying that Sanji had no regard for luffy's safety.

And that's not to mention Sanji got lucky that luffy only dragged half the crew into his mess.

your being difficult dude.  s ill put it like this.  your tied t a chair, surrounded by terrorists.  they'll kill you for sure if you act out of line.  they also have two of your buddies.  ones an innocent bystander they snatched up just to fuck with you, the others an idiot who came rushing to your rescue.  the idiot, you know for a fact, is wearing Kevlar, while the other has little to no military training in the first place.  they ask you which one to shoot or they'll shoot all of you and be  done with it.  do you just sit back and let everyone die, or do you take the safe bet and tell them t aim for the one with a Kevlar vest on?

it was an impossibly complex situation with no right answers and sanji made his choice.  he told them to shoot for the ne wearing Kevlar because it was the smart descision

why does zeff deserve to die over luffy?  what did he ever do to you?

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

#34 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

your being difficult dude. s ill put it like this. your tied t a chair, surrounded by terrorists. they'll kill you for sure if you act out of line. they also have two of your buddies. ones an innocent bystander they snatched up just to fuck with you, the others an idiot who came rushing to your rescue. the idiot, you know for a fact, is wearing Kevlar, while the other has little to no military training in the first place. they ask you which one to shoot or they'll shoot all of you and be done with it. do you just sit back and let everyone die, or do you take the safe bet and tell them t aim for the one with a Kevlar vest on?

it was an impossibly complex situation with no right answers and sanji made his choice. he told them to shoot for the ne wearing Kevlar because it was the smart descision

why does zeff deserve to die over luffy? what did he ever do to you?

i get there was no other way Sanji could of handlered it without someone getting seriously hurt and luffy was the right call.

But.... unlike Robin who left to save the crew Sanji left for someone else. An Oldman who would kill Sanji if he knew what Sanji did for him.

The reason this situation is so messed up is we have already been over this. Sanji already tried to scarfice his life for zeff. And luffy already talked sense into him
"Zeff didn't give up his leg and save your life for you to throw it away"
Like wise zeff didn't give up his life for Sanji to throw his and luffy's life away.
  • number21, PunkHazard and Chillman like this

banner.png

#35 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

I think we all can agree Sanji stick of not hitting a woman is getting old, and in a way reflected of Oda's sexist old fashion ways.

• number21 likes this

#36 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

luffy desnt really NEED sanji to become pirate king.  its just something he says because they're friends and he wants him there.

hell.  he doesn't NEED zoro either.  he could find new crew mates if he wanted to.  he doesn't.

I am pretty sure Luffy does need Sanji, a cook is a vital member of any ships crew.

Though I agree he doesn't really need Zoro though. The only important people needed on a ship imo are a doctor, navigator, shipwright and cook tbh. All the other roles for a ship are not that important compared to them.

#37 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

I'm bored with Sanji. Can we talk about how great Brook was this chapter? He seems to be the only SH on the island that seems even a little bit aware of what Sanji's feeling.

Already addressed brook

My lord did brook make BM look weak. BM is going all out with her weather controlling clouds and brook isn't even down.... this is a joke. If that was BB brook would be a pile of dust

I think we all can agree Sanji stick of not hitting a woman is getting old, and in a way reflected of Oda's sexist old fashion ways.

It got old on EL Yes in a way it is sickening to see Sanji toy around with professional killers who could kill his crew members.

But on the other hand I am not so sick in the head that I am rooting for Sanji to go around knocking the everloving piss out of weak women that is Chris brown nonsense right there

I think zoro has a good motto.

I am pretty sure Luffy does need Sanji, a cook is a vital member of any ships crew.

Though I agree he doesn't really need Zoro though. The only important people needed on a ship imo are a doctor, navigator, shipwright and cook tbh. All the other roles for a ship are not that important compared to them.

That is where you are wrong. Nami was able to prepare a perfect meal for the crew using just sanji's cook books.

Foreshadowing. Nami can replace sanji

banner.png

#38 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

It got old on EL Yes in a way it is sickening to see Sanji toy around with professional killers who could kill his crew members.

But on the other hand I am not so sick in the head that I am rooting for Sanji to go around knocking the everloving piss out of weak women that is Chris brown nonsense right there

Well there is difference between Sanji in self defense, or protect those he loves, and who said Pudding was weak, I think this chapter proves she is a force to be wreaking with, difference between that and what his brother did to that chief earlier in the arc. There is a balance.

Edited by Magic Man, 29 December 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#39 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:48 AM

How is that a diss against Oda? Even the first time we saw Sanji talk about it, Nami and Kalifa called him out on it. It'd be sexist if every male character was like that.

• retroluffy13 likes this

#40 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,319 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:50 AM

luffy can always find another chef.  would they be as strong as sanji is?  probably not.  would they be as good at cooking as sanji is?  probably now.  but he could do it easily.  there are a lot f cooks in the world.

or alternatively, the crew could all take turns n chef duty as well barring luffy because he cant cook.

The reason this situation is so messed up is we have already been over this. Sanji already tried to scarfice his life for zeff. And luffy already talked sense into him
"Zeff didn't give up his leg and save your life for you to throw it away"
Like wise zeff didn't give up his life for Sanji to throw his and luffy's life away.

but he wasn't sacrificing his life he was sacrificing his dream.  at most, his life was just a gamble.  and sanjis dream isn't worth zeffs life to him, obviously. again, were back to impossible choices, and sanji made a call that gave himself the raw end of the stick in the end.

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users