• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,930 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

83709.jpg

Plot Synopsis

As a child, Masamune Makabe once suffered greatly at the hands of a wealthy and beautiful girl named Aki Adagaki, who nicknamed him "Piggy" due to his chubby appearance. Seeking revenge against his tormentor, Masamune works hard to improve himself and returns as an incredibly handsome, albeit narcissistic, high school student. When he encounters Aki once again, he is prepared to exact vengeance.

Studio: Silver Link
Genre: Comedy, School, Romance, Harem

Link to Episode 1

Spoiler My thoughts on Episode 1

Edited by Tokoya, 18 January 2017 - 10:51 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, contemplating life.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Meh an Meh :P

#3 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Makabe really needed Yoshino's help since not only is he somewhat naive in general but also inexperienced since he's never been in an actual relationship and he gets his romance advice from reading his little sisters shoujo mangas. Plus he seems a little too blinded by his hate to get to know her properly which would be required for his plan so he now has someone who known her for her entire life on his side.
For her part it's obvious even this early that Aki already somewhat likes him and that she also likely has her own reasons for being the way she is now. She seems more tsundere than outright malicious but both of them are immature imo.

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,930 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

The second episode was hilarious and I did not expect "Cinderella" to secretly be a Yangire yet alone his accomplice :lolxg:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

The second episode was hilarious and I did not expect "Cinderella" to secretly be a Yangire yet alone his accomplice :lolxg:

Yoshino has her own agenda but she's not a yangire. As far as her being his accomplice it shouldn't have been a surprise since it even says that in the synopsis that you posted.

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#6 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,930 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Yoshino has her own agenda but she's not a yangire. As far as her being his accomplice it shouldn't have been a surprise since it even says that in the synopsis that you posted.

I didn't even notice lol....Thanks for telling me , but as for Yoshino, I feel like she has a bit of Yanderu in her

Edited by Tokoya, 18 January 2017 - 10:53 PM.

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,930 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:57 AM

Spoiler Episode 3

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users