Photo

Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Winter 2017 Clubhouse Anime #2)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

b6aefb.jpg

Plot Summary
The story takes place in an age where "Ajin" (demi-human), more casually known as "Demi," have slowly started to become accepted into human society. Tetsuo Takahashi is a biology teacher who ends up teaching three such Demi, hoping to understand more about them while also managing to catch their attention.

Studio: A-1 Pictures
Genre: Seinen, Fantasy, School, Comedy

http://kissanime.ru/...e-001?id=133408

http://www.crunchyro...nterview-728567

http://www.masterani...an-wa-kataritai

Spoiler Episode 1

Edited by Goddess Nike, 07 January 2017 - 06:09 PM.

• Tokoya likes this

2h7297a.jpg

Pro Scientia Atque Sapientia

#2 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:07 PM

I liked this a lot....Such a fun cast of characters :aww:

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#3 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:12 PM

Yep, it was solid. Interplay between Sensei and Vampire was great.

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

#4 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Macchi is way too adorable....Such a nice and respectable girl she is :)

This episode was beyond cute and fun and I am loving the interactions between Sensei and these girls...Also it looks like Succubus Sensei is starting to come around (I kinda want to ship those two together =3)

Great episode overall and I really appreciated the info that we got on Dullahan's and how much are there in this world....It's also really nice to see their teacher try to make their life in school more easier and fun and most of all fair towards them

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#5 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

I knew that Satou sensei was gonna fall for Takahashi lol, she's pretty cute too (And sexy)

Kinda hoping that they get together at the end of this since its unlikely that best girl Dulahan will...Hikari was pretty cute in this episode too and I was dying at the sex part xD

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#6 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:09 PM

I said in my first post that I didn't want this to become a harem with all of the students and while that could still happen it looks more like the girls will have crushes on him but he won't take it seriously due to seeing them as kids (similar to Kotori and Kouhei from Sweetness and Lightning). Even though I'm not the biggest fan of student teacher romantic relationships I'd be fine with that but I still ship Tetsuo and Sakie though.    

I wonder why Sakie doesn't teach math at a girl's high school instead, she would still have to learn to control herself everywhere else but she would have at least one area outside of home where she can relax, dress how she wants and not have to be so jumpy every time she gets close to someone. Though part of her unhappiness seems to be her inability to find a romantic partner without the interference of her powers and honestly I can't think of anything that can be done about it.   

2h7297a.jpg

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hikari is the real MVP....Such a great episode filled with feels and hugs :)

And that speech from Takahashi at the end was just beautiful

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

I think the conflict was handled reasonably well in this episode, it wasn't overstated yet Yuki's feelings were still treated with respect and sensitivity. All things considered the integration of Demi humans into society has been a success overall so far.

• Tokoya likes this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

Spoiler Top 20 Western Comics

#9 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

This perfectly outlines my thoughts on episode 5

That was a very good episode.

Really glad to see Yuki break out of her insecurity. Props to Takahashi-sensei, the guy sure worked hard to help her overcome her fears. He's got my respect.
Was very nice to see Hikari and Yuki rekindle their friendship, I sure am glad to see all the Demi's having fun together. :D

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. xD

Takanashi-san, Hikari-chan, Hikari was just gold, her different reactions to the names she was called was hilarious. xD

That poor guy at the end, he was expecting so much more. XD

Spoiler Episode 6

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#10 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:36 PM

Spoiler Episode 7

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#11 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:18 AM

Okay, Yuki in this episode was way too funny lol and the Hikari studying session was great too xD

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#12 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

Episode seven was a bit of a weak one but I enjoyed six and eight, especially the former since I'm a twin myself and I always appreciate depictions of that relationship in any media. Himari is a really good sister tbh.

For some reason Hikari reminds me a little bit of Akko from Little Witch Academia :lol:

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

#13 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:13 AM

I really hope that one day Satou-sensei confesses to Takahashi-sensei >.< She was too hot and cute in this one 

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#14 Kid Frost

Kid Frost

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationJet-Setting

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:28 AM

I loved everything about this episode, it was easily the best of the season. In fact it probably should've been the finale since I don't see how the next episodes can top it.

• Tokoya and Candles like this

WZhSNm9.jpg

Spoiler Top 20 Anime

Spoiler Top 20 Manga

#15 Candles

Candles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationJamaica Estates

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

I'd agree that this is the best episode. One thing I don't understand is the implication that Takahashi-sensei has been letting the demi-students rely solely on him when earlier in the season he specifically told them to go to Satou-sensei for help and advice as much as possible because they'd be better able to relate to her as a fellow demi-human and a woman. That same episode established the importance of the demi-students bonding with each other as well as ingratiating themselves with the non demi students since failing to due the latter was part of the reason Yuki was being gossiped about.

That said this was a strong episode because it played to all of this show's strengths, hopefully the finale does the same.

#16 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,941 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:01 PM

Man it sucks to see this series end

In regards to the finale, I'm glad that we finally got an episode like this because I needed to see Satou in a bikini or something lol

But apart from that, this was a really cute episode and I really enjoyed all of the subtle things like how Takahashi asked Machi's dad for permission to allow him to take her underwater, and then the genuine look of surprise and joyfulness from Machi when she went under

I also liked how they took the opportunity to add more to the lore behind vampires and dullahans too xD....And speaking of Takahashi, MY GOD THIS GUY IS RIPPED AF O_O 

Overall though, this finale was great and I especially loved the final scene because it was a culmination of everything that has developed over the course of the season and I really hope that we get a second season one day, because I'm gonna need my Satou x Takahashi ship to set sail

I was going to give this an 8/10, but after last week's episode and just this season in general, somehow this series has managed to develop and characterize each and every character sufficiently and in a fun way all the while throwing in necessary bits of info, comedy and a bit of cute and fanservice moments in between and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the emotions that this series brought both literally and figuratively IRL and in the show

And so for that, I'm going to happily give this a 9/10

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#17 Goddess Nike

Goddess Nike

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • LocationIn Despair

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

http://www.crunchyro...er-break-740201

A 13th episode was released a few days ago, it was a pretty nice though it only makes me want a season two even more now.
Did that invisible girl transfer in the new semester or has she always gone to their school and nobody had ever seen her?

• Tokoya likes this

2h7297a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users