104 replies to this topic

#101 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,848 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted Today, 08:53 AM

Who cares what she does with her body its hers.

A concept men just don't understand. 

#102 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,810 posts

Posted Today, 09:10 AM

A concept men just don't understand.

I thought you changed your avatar to a picture of Trump and was wondering what bet you lost, now i see that was someone else..... darn......

But to contribute to the conversation I heard a great thing in regards to abortion rights the other day. Unborn children are not part of a woman's body, if you don't believe me then I will go crush entire piles of sea turtle eggs because according to abortion laws they also are not living things. Kinda makes you think right? (That being said I tell my wife it is her choice)

#103 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,848 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted Today, 09:18 AM

I thought you changed your avatar to a picture of Trump and was wondering what bet you lost, now i see that was someone else..... darn......

:cry: OmG this is the worst insult to the most beautiful girl in my avatar. GET GLASSES lmao.  :laugh:

To stay on topic...so about Sanji...I'm glad he has a caring sister there for him. It's actually interesting because she's propably the only attractive woman he cannot sexualise or fantasise about. It's refreshing to see him have an actual conversation with a woman it's almost like a (much neeeded) therapy session for him.

#104 retroluffy13

retroluffy13

Sardine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,004 posts

Posted Today, 09:20 AM

a childs life is a decision that both parties, if willing to, should be apart of.  I don't get where all this "its my body my choice" stuf comes from, cant you just go ahead anad do it on your own anyways and just completely ignore the mans say in it all together if that's how you feel?  theres nothing  wrong at all with a simple conversation of the matter,  to think otherwise is childish.

oh yeah the topic.....

raijus turning out to be a really great character for a multitude of reasons.  shes very smart, very caring,  and is probably the only person in the world who really understands how her brother feels right now.  its nice to see he does still have "a ray of hope" left.

this is a music video I made for a friend of mine.  give it a listen.  the visuals are pretty dope

Spoiler

also some ear kandy
Spoiler

when you love something..  and I mean. really love it.  you fight for it for as long as you can until you cant stand any longer.  then when its all said and done, walk away with a smile hoping you did right.

#105 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,810 posts

Posted Today, 09:53 AM

:cry: OmG this is the worst insult to the most beautiful girl in my avatar. GET GLASSES lmao. :laugh:

To stay on topic...so about Sanji...I'm glad he has a caring sister there for him. It's actually interesting because she's propably the only attractive woman he cannot sexualise or fantasise about. It's refreshing to see him have an actual conversation with a woman it's almost like a (much neeeded) therapy session for him.

Haha no I didn't mean it as in insult a few pages or threads ago miss j changed her avatar. So I saw Trump and miss and had to do a double take

Ya I am really hoping that attachment leads him to still want to stop these plans. I can't see Sanji just abandoning her to die, and he can't really abandon the one woman he cares about or else us anti sanji guys will have limitless ammo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users