• Please log in to reply
587 replies to this topic

#581 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:38 AM

Currently watching: One Piece (easy to watch when hungover, same as Tanoshii Moomin Ikka :D) and Ajin.

Just watched: Terra Formars. Good OVAs and 1st season when I found uncencored versions, 2nd season was meh because different animationteam who cencors it automatically.

Waiting for: Seven Deadly Sins (I don't count the 4 filler episodes) and I have foolish hopes for Psyren animation, which probably will never happen since the manga ended 2011 or so

Edited by Jekkusormi, 16 December 2016 - 05:39 AM.

#582 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

Doesn't seem to be a thread for it, but I just finished the first season of Silver Spoon on Netflix (Which is apparently just the first 2 seasons of the anime rolled into 1 season). I'm not too surprised, because it's by the same person that created Fullmetal Alchemist, but this series is really good! Who'd think that a series about agriculture and taking care of animals would actually be interesting  :lolxg: Probably the best slice of life type series that i've come across within the last two years. Were I not a few days late i'd have said this was the best new series I watched this year  :P Though I guess that still technically applies.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#583 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,467 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

Just finished watching Chaos Head in preparation for Chaos Child.....This anime was a pain to get through, so hopefully Chaos Child will be MUCH better

About to start my re-watch of Blue Exorcist S1

Edited by Tokoya, 04 January 2017 - 12:38 AM.

• Goddess Nike likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#584 ReZureXio

ReZureXio

Wizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

Currently watching Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Terra Formars, Fairy Tail Zero and Keijo... yes, Keijo

Watched 2 episodes of Koutetsujou no Kabaneri so far and it's really good, the main character is refreshing, plot is well made, and the animation is smooth.

#585 Ace1225

Ace1225

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

Finally getting back to my anime list and starting Magi: Adventure of Sinbad.

I can't force you to believe me that's your choice. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" and "true?" Merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-Itachi Uchiha

#586 Otaku-N.

Otaku-N.

Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationVarsity. Man do I like that term.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

Apart from seasonals, Tatami Galaxy and Flip Flappers.

The first, I am following along with the reairs (It's been sitting there on the backlog for a while, so it seemed like a good excuse), the latter because of some animation pieces I saw from it.

The pilots for both have been pretty great. Morimi's quirks shine through wonderfully in Tatami, and FliFla feels strangely old school/nostalgic to me and the animation is really expressive.

JaAjRjC.png?1

Spoiler muh outdated stuffs

#587 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,788 posts
  • LocationStanding on the bridge between Sagu and Nayug.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

Currently watching 'Toshokan Sensho' (english translation, 'Library Wars'). I've included the trailer and a brief summary in the spoiler, since the subtitles are in Japanese.

Spoiler

I've had the complete series on DVD for over a year now, and finally got around to watching it. It's a slow starter, but once the main plot kicks in (episode 3 onwards), wow.

Edited by FongShwei69, 26 January 2017 - 01:38 PM.

#588 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Currently I spend those watching times on:

One Piece, Fuuka, Durarara x2, Seiren and Youjo Senki

All of these in (sub.)

dpaolu96145.gif