452 replies to this topic

#441 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 10:47 AM

The shot of Homura over Rebecca laying low with her guns was pure badass.

- Shiki's Overdrive design is really cool now that I got a better look at it. I would still have enjoyed if Weiz had done more, but I won't complain. I only thought kind of WTF how Shiki pulled Joe's memories from the Cat or something like that lol but I guess we needed a reason to know his background so I guess it works. I just hope it won't become a common technique.

Having said it, I think the way Shiki told Joe to sleep, implies that he at least tried to kill him.

- For the Shining starts part, I thought it needed all 4 of them to activate the cannon, which by the way seems to be a really OP weapon. Can't wait to see it becoming irrelevant lol

I'm feeling we're in for some revelation on chapter 100

#442 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 June 2020 - 03:42 PM

https://readedenszer...en/12/99/page/1

• Raiden and Fenrix like this

#443 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,993 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:21 PM

Pretty nice epilogue, with a mystery to boot. People are theorizing Rebecca’s going into parallel universes.
  • Raiden and Fenrix like this

#444 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 04:53 PM

Good finale, but I have mixed feelings for the overall arc. 80% of the arc seemed to dwell around Rebecca and her importance and her ability, but by the end Weisz ended up having a much more heartfelt finale than she did. Even though Rebecca saw Joe kill Shiki, Weisz is shown to have much more hatred and connection to him.

I'm not saying this is bad, on the contrary, I really enjoyed Weisz plot. I just think that it was introduced way too late in the arc. Mashima could have dropped some hints earlier to strengthen the impact.

But that ending was tasty. I wonder what happened to the captain. In fact, have we seen since Rebecca leaped into the past? I remember we saw him in the "first" time line when DJ's men took hold of the EZ

• Fenrix likes this

#445 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:30 PM

Pretty nice epilogue, with a mystery to boot. People are theorizing Rebecca’s going into parallel universes.

Ooh, that's an interesting theory. I don't remember the last time we saw the Captain, but I'm thinking he's the time hopper/dimension traveler. He was doing something suspicious last we saw him, right?

Overall, this arc was alright. Drakken Joe was a good enough villain that built hype and his end wasn't too terrible. The element 4 were kinda disappointing, but I'm happy to see Jinn/Kris join the EZ crew, at least for now. I agree with masterbio in that I kinda wish the Weisz stuff was hinted at earlier rather than the last few chapters. Will have to wait until another fight to see the dream tag team of Shiki and Weisz.
  • Raiden likes this

#446 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 03:21 AM

I was really taken by how nice of a person Sibir was. Not that sensitive in his younger days, though.

#447 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:00 AM

https://readedenszer...n/12/100/page/1

And it's here. 

Feels like last page is missing?

#448 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:14 AM

eventful little chap. sure let Noah go without too much issue :lmao:

Edens One looks cool.

• Raiden likes this

#449 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:07 AM

https://readedenszer...n/12/100/page/1

And it's here. 

Feels like last page is missing?

Feels like it yeah... But that was already the case a few times before ^^'' So I guess it'S all.

But I must say it was a nice chapter.

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#450 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:37 PM

So it's only a matter of time before Homura spills the beans right? xD

I also enjoyed the chapter, nice introduction of the new arc. I feel like Noah is hiding something about Connor and Edens 1... But hey, really eager to see what happens at Granbell!

• Raiden likes this

#451 alekos23

alekos23

Back?

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

https://readedenszer...n/12/101/page/1

this chap, oh man.

• Raiden and masterbio like this

#452 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:22 PM

What. The. F*ck?

Shiki is going to need a psychiatrist after this emotional roller-coaster.

We knew the bots were lying, but it was great seeing Shiki finding it out, and to be honest I would have the entire chapter focused on Shiki's reaction/breakdown. But throwing Ziggy into this? And even more he's evil now and working with the Eden1? Daaaaaaaaamn.

Not-related: do you guys think Ziggy's name comes from Ziggy stardust from Bowie? xD

• Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#453 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:04 PM

I don't feel any actual threat to the crew. Shiki going back to know the thruth - Im glad it went that way. But unless it will lead to major plot developement Im not sure throwing Z Iggy was necessary. If thats actually him.

Edited by pyrogenic, 07 July 2020 - 06:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users