• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#61 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,261 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

it's not like we see Megallan there with Doffy. Doffy might just wonder why he has a cell for himself. But every warlord so far had one for themselves. Doffy can't know that though.
Istn't Megallan no longer in charge anyway s Hannibal would have given him a sperate cell.

What are you talking about? Jimbe was in a cell with ace and crocodile was in a cell with a bunch of random guys. No warlord was in their own cell. Well....except those few minuets jimbe was alone after ace was taken out...
  • Scorpion2k4u likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#62 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,932 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 04 June 2018 - 02:17 PM

What are you talking about? Jimbe was in a cell with ace and crocodile was in a cell with a bunch of random guys. No warlord was in their own cell. Well....except those few minuets jimbe was alone after ace was taken out...

Oh my bad. Then I remember it wrong.

2mg5kyb.jpg

#63 Shichibukai Ace

Shichibukai Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationOutlaw's Summit.

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:13 PM

Could "Pirate King" end up being another measure/unit of control? 

-As in, The Celestial and Gorosei may realize that a Pirate King will always emerge and they have plans in place to stop it if One Piece comes back into play. 

I'm guessing Roger didn't activate One Piece. Maybe because he knew what it was about to do. Perhaps it's a "reset" of some sort? Like whoever is Pirate King has the option to literally change the way the entire world works. I mean, it looks like the Red Line could have had an ocean lining it at one point. And now it's all continental shelf/ elevated plateaus. Instead of changing the world, Roger changed the Pirate Era. He left One Piece to be decided in the hands of the next Pirate King. 

And maybe the person holding Luffy's wanted poster knows all this and is carefully watching his steps. 

It's been years since we've discussed the lore, I'm so hyped! Can't wait for all the theory crafting.

Definitely seeing the big Straw Hat as a symbol. That hat means you're King. And them possessing it means they know the secrets. Makes me wonder where Roger got his Straw Hat from?

Edited by Shichibukai Ace, 05 June 2018 - 01:47 AM.

Spoiler

#64 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:52 PM

the giant strawhat, why is it now that someone is looking at it while holding a poster of luffy, hasnt luffy been world famous for a while now?

does the strawhat have powers, what kind of powers, unlimited powers?

@waleuska so it happened, after one millenium a new strawhat has emerged. But the last Strawhat could only maintain his powers while wearing the hat, his powers was extraordinary. One day his rage erupted and he was destroyed by the strawhat powers thus the celestial dragons took over the world.

Edited by tenchu, 05 June 2018 - 02:00 PM.

24gvaiu.jpg

#65 raptor13

raptor13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 10:20 PM

Black hooded guy had 2 wanting posters, Luffy and someone else. So Luffy is not the only one special.

I'm guessing Luffy and Law since we know both are 'D's or Shanks since he used to wear Rodger's hat in his bounties

Edited by raptor13, 05 June 2018 - 10:22 PM.

Next Nakama ballot:

Spoiler

#66 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:20 AM

I saw an interesting theory on AP that the treasure of the WG is basically predicting the future (things they need to look out for), and the Strawhat in their basement is such a prediction of the influence/danger Luffy poses. Would explain why there are multiple chambers (for multiple predictions), Doffy's comment, and it wouldn't be too horrible in terms of writing (compared to some other options).

Thats pretty much the only theory i would like. So far (if the theory is wrong) i would really dislike the Strawhat itself to be special (meaning it having certain powers).

Mind sharing the link to the theory or posting it here? 

For me the chapter (except the last part with Doffy/Strawhat, but that got me confused, so dont really know where to put it either...) was pretty mediocre (perhaps slightly above) since nothing unexpected happened. Or did anyone seriously think Vivi, Rebecca and Cryhoshi would not get along?

Also we already knew how shady the CDs are and that they have slaves, thus the travelator did not face me at all.

Another downside was Oda discribing how the SHs met everyone....i know some might have started reading op far later than i, but i joined when op started to be televised in germany,  which happened in 2003, so like 15 years ago. Did not need those parts of info...

Most notable thing for me was Fukuboshi though. Did he by chance show hints of a beginning CoO?

Edited by capu, 06 June 2018 - 04:23 AM.

#67 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,261 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:01 AM

You are trying very hard to polish a turd....

DD said a bunch of nonsense but the one thing he said that stuck with me was "can we tell them already? Power fades with time"

Well....that isnt true at all. The quake fruit will still be the quake fruit. CoO is still CoO. Predicting the future is predicting the future. The only "power" that fades with time is knowledge. And not cool knowledge like how to make a weapon "eat" a df or how to make a human weapon, that kind of knowledge doesnt "weaken" over time (unless someone else finds out) the only kind of knowledge that weakens over time is historical facts that one day will be so old no one will care.

So i think my worst case situation is right..... hope it isn't and next chapter they pick up the straw hat and reveal a df under it.

banner.png

#68 Oben

Oben

Dead

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,851 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:31 AM

Well....that isnt true at all. The quake fruit will still be the quake fruit. CoO is still CoO. Predicting the future is predicting the future. The only "power" that fades with time is knowledge. And not cool knowledge like how to make a weapon "eat" a df or how to make a human weapon, that kind of knowledge doesnt "weaken" over time (unless someone else finds out) the only kind of knowledge that weakens over time is historical facts that one day will be so old no one will care.

He refers to political power/influence specifically, that got lost in the translation. It's correct in the Spoiler-thread, btw.

Edited by Oben, 06 June 2018 - 08:32 AM.

• captain kidd likes this

#69 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:30 AM

CoO is still CoO.
WB disagrees!

#70 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,261 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:28 AM

He refers to political power/influence specifically, that got lost in the translation. It's correct in the Spoiler-thread, btw.

Thank you. I was so angry about the hat that I didnt think to check the accuracy.

banner.png

#71 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:26 AM

lol

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#72 Saya

Saya

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationIn the front row sit of a cinema

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:47 PM

Did Gol.d Roger turnes into a celestial dragon?

#73 riddlerzangetsu

riddlerzangetsu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:03 AM

Did Gol.d Roger turnes into a celestial dragon?

mind blown that wil be epic but i prefer roger just plain dead
  • riddlerzangetsu and Saya like this

#74 Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationCaNdY fAcToRy

Posted 07 June 2018 - 09:17 AM

Ok chapter I guess.

Follow my stories!