• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#21 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:20 AM

Katakuri, Oven and Daifuku are Kaidou's sons confirmed!

• Ajh77 likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#22 Royal_King

Royal_King

Shinninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationTrinidad

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:24 AM

This chapter continues the trend of the recent chapters Just pure hype and theory speculating. Need to see this Rocks crew now.

HXZmyoy.jpg

A Champion of Champions may not be a Hero

#23 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:27 AM

BM is 10 years younger than Roger so it makes sense she was working under someone of the same generation as Roger and Garp (or even older). But by the time Roger searched for Poneglyph BM was already on her own with her own Poneglyph. This cements the fact that Roger started/gained fame extremely late as we know, unlike Luffy. He was quite young when he met Rayleigh yet only arrived at Fishmen Island when he was in his 40s or something. Then there's that ''restarting the whole journey after reaching the final island that is not Raftel'' according to Inu.

Also this means Garp became strong quite early. And Roger caught up to him.

The timeline bit by bit is clearer. Rock will be in Wano as Oda said a legend will be back. Man, Wano will be huge. 2 Yonkou, a former PK candidate and bunch of Supernovas as well as Samurai and Minks and Marco. No wonder the editor said Wano makes Marine Ford look cute. Then again, we will have lots of running and useless updating, eh?

Finally, perhaps Yonkou could have been formed back then if Garp didn't beat(?) Rocks. We would have had Roger, Rocks, WB and Shiki.

• Raiden likes this

#24 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:41 AM

BM is 10 years younger than Roger so it makes sense she was working under someone of the same generation as Roger and Garp (or even older).

Wasn't she a child when she and streussen formed her crew?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#25 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:43 AM

Shanks is probably all about world peace or something. He knows about Void Century (assuming Roger let an anchor boy on Raftel instea dof bringing only the strongest crewmembers) yet he doesn't feel like changing things or stirring stuffs up. Gorosei said that once. Momonga also thought it was a mistake that Marines heard Shanks started a fight in NW. Sengoku said ''considering it's you'' and stopped the MFWar and now Gorosei said ''because it's you we are willing to hear''. Clearly the guy is such a good guy everyone loves him. Be a Shichibukai, will you? Then Mihawk would have his yaoi dose...

I imagine Shanks's agenda is like this ''Regardless of what happened in Void Century, the WG and Marines are doing good job now of keeping the world in order so I wouldn't create trouble for them. I still want to be free though so pirate it is. And I do think Luffy can change things better than me so I bet on him as the one who carries on the will of D from captain Roger''.

But then does this mean Shanks's bounty is just a joke or he may have a very low one?

Wasn't she a child when she and streussen formed her crew?

Supernova have their own crew. Doesn't stop them from being Yonkou's underlings LOL

#26 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:58 AM

Also, what BM wants apart from luffy's head is surely the cloud homie?? Forgot his name. And we don't see any of her crew around her. I want to see what happened to them. And what happened to germa.

So garp became known as the "hero" because he was involved in stopping the "rocks" rampage which involved both BM and kaidou? I hope we get a backstory soon.

Wow, the hype. So Linlin and Kaidou used to work together, and it's implied that they worked under someone? Is "Rocks/Locks" the name of that captain?

BM is 10 years younger than Roger so it makes sense she was working under someone of the same generation as Roger and Garp (or even older).

Also this means Garp became strong quite early. And Roger caught up to him.

The timeline bit by bit is clearer. Rock will be in Wano as Oda said a legend will be back. Man, Wano will be huge. 2 Yonkou, a former PK candidate and bunch of Supernovas as well as Samurai and Minks and Marco. No wonder the editor said Wano makes Marine Ford look cute. Then again, we will have lots of running and useless updating, eh?

Finally, perhaps Yonkou could have been formed back then if Garp didn't beat(?) Rocks. We would have had Roger, Rocks, WB and Shiki.

I will just drop this here very quickly as it is very important given what we found out today.
https://orojackson.c...volume-2.52848/

In today's chapter we find out that pre rogers era there was a group or alliance called the "rock" to which BM and Kaido were affiliated to. Apparently the leader is not in the picture anymore but since then BM and Kaido have become much stronger. Garp gained his title of "hero" because of something he did in this era not for fighting against roger. Note that brook is originally from this era.

According to Aces novel vol2
During Rogers era there were 3 big pirates at the top(WB, Roger and Shiki)
The first yonko generation come when 2 new big pirates reached the summit and joined 2 old pirates at the top (shanks and Kaido young) joined (WB and BM old)
The first generation of yonko started after rogers era come to and end and ended with WB death (WB,BM, Kaido,Shanks)
We are in the second generation on yonkos (BM,Kaido,Shanks,BB)

Edited by Abaroxa, 08 June 2018 - 04:58 AM.

#27 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:01 AM

Note that brook is originally from this era.

Where is that said? Rocks are 40 years ago. Brook is 90 now. He didn't seem 50 when he died.

#28 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:14 AM

Where is that said? Rocks are 40 years ago. Brook is 90 now. He didn't seem 50 when he died.

He refered to BM as young lady.
When talking about roger he said "that rookie"
He was stuck in the florian triangle for 50 years. Roger died 24 years ago. Roger era probably started after the fall of the rock or as soon as he became a big name.
Roger died when he was 53. If we take 25 years we have a 28 years old roger. When Roger invited rayleigh he seemed to be the same age as Luffy. That gives him 8 years to be a rookie and not be too much of a big name.
Brook was probably in his 40s. Bare in mind that a lot of characters look younger than they seem. i.e Katakuri is in his 40s
  • Raiden and ChangeInHeart like this

#29 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:20 AM

-big mom and Kaido are both scrubs that needed to be part of one of the most renown crews to become yonkou. Wew.
-Garp captured their captain? Or at least rekt em good. Garp is either up to his head with world gov hypocrisy or it's being lead by his desire to see the red dog in a little bit of a pickle.
-lmao at Borsalino/warlords being able to solo a meeting between Kaido and Big mom. The implication being to mess with their plan not actually defeat them but still. And people unironically think these 2 won't be dead by wano creating chaos/power vacuum. Marines will prob finish one and the alliance the other. Shanks won't be happy cuz be will gain from this.
-shanks complains about Blackbeard again episode
-the elders seem smart but let idiots like Carlos's be an idiot. I guess they think it's inconsequential against bigger matters.

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#30 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:24 AM

Idk if the chapter site crashing means the chapter is really good.... i doubt it... but it looked like better spoilers...none of that "oh here is how rebecca mert luffy remember?" Bullshit...

Oda really loves the number 56....i get it but still.....weirdo...

Bm..... forget a spit in the face you are way past that, luffy has already spit in your face bunched your dog and left a flaming turd bag on your front porch, he has insulted you beyod anything i have a metaphor for....but you not killing him is an insult? Ok sure save what little crediblity you have left.... at this point it is more realistic for usopp to come crying to luffy "please let me do this or else people will think i am a liar!!!"

Hahaha bm talking so casually with the strongest man in the world, when she was just humiliated. It honestly reminds me of when luffy talked to wb like an equal.

Understandable, here allow me to tell you how strong their forces are akainu. 2 put of 3 of the ones we have seen are jokes. So the country is 66% jokes 33% brook level.

So.... remember our old "wg could beat all 4 emperors at once" debates? Well, this chapter, between the fodder marines saying "only the admirals can stop this" and kizaru ALONE volunteering to go.... kinda lends itself to my side dont you all think.
Then garp says "all the forces that could prevent their meeting are here" so the marines have forces to prevent emperors from meeting.....

Oda your hype is off today. On one hand you are having marines saying how scary 2 emperors are. On the other the marines are saying very clearly that they do have the power and ability to stop them.....
Akainu "holy shit two emperors!!!!"
Kizaru "want me to stop them?"
Akainu "no hold off for a second"
Garp "oh my god two emperors!!!! It would be terrible if we stopped them, which we could"

I get stelly is greedy and selfish, but that is beyond stupid....you have to play nice to get power and he isnt....

Oh i see someone is a liberal. Here allow me to explain this, oda, weapons dont kill people people kill people. You need people behind those weapons, weapons alone wont defend a throne you moron.

I get the whole "equal power" thing..... but does the drum kingdom really have the same power as billionair metal maker wapol?

Poor rob lucci..... once a great and powerful defender of dark justice... now a servent licking his masters boots. How the mighty have fallen. Seriously what a damn personality change...

And to conclude... i really hate shanks....really really i hate him.....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#31 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:42 AM

He refered to BM as young lady.
When talking about roger he said "that rookie"
He was stuck in the florian triangle for 50 years. Roger died 24 years ago. Roger era probably started after the fall of the rock or as soon as he became a big name.
Roger died when he was 53. If we take 25 years we have a 28 years old roger. When Roger invited rayleigh he seemed to be the same age as Luffy. That gives him 8 years to be a rookie and not be too much of a big name.
Brook was probably in his 40s. Bare in mind that a lot of characters look younger than they seem. i.e Katakuri is in his 40s

...He was stuck in Florian Triangle for 50 years until 2 years ago and somehow he was in the same era as a guy 40 years ago...is that a straight-face kinda joke?

The rest of your post is so irrelevant. I'm not sure how timelining Brook and Roger has to do with Brook and Rocks...

-lmao at Borsalino/warlords being able to solo a meeting between Kaido and Big mom. The implication being to mess with their plan not actually defeat them but still

There's no plan. They are arguing over who got to kill Luffy LOL

#32 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

...He was stuck in Florian Triangle for 50 years until 2 years ago and somehow he was in the same era as a guy 40 years ago...is that a straight-face kinda joke?

The rest of your post is so irrelevant. I'm not sure how timelining Brook and Roger has to do with Brook and Rocks...

Whats funny?
I didn't say the Rumbar pirates where the top dogs or the best crew. All I said is that their journey was pre rogers era and during pre rogers era it was the "rocks" era. Timelining Brook and Roger is relevant as both can be used as references to better determine the op timeline

Edited by Abaroxa, 08 June 2018 - 05:45 AM.

#33 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,883 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:06 AM

I didn't say the Rumbar pirates where the top dogs or the best crew.

Literally nothing about Rumba pirates' caliber is mentioned. Are you talking to someone else?

All I said is that their journey was pre rogers era and during pre rogers era it was the "rocks" era.

Except that it's never said how long the Rocks era was, when it started...

Timelining Brook and Roger is relevant as both can be used as references to better determine the op timeline

See above.

Edited by Fulmine, 08 June 2018 - 06:07 AM.

#34 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:44 AM

Literally nothing about Rumba pirates' caliber is mentioned. Are you talking to someone else?

Except that it's never said how long the Rocks era was, when it started...

See above.

You need to start making sense because I am trying to understand why doesn't it make sense the fact that Brook was in the "rock" era

Think about this.
Brook refering to roger as "that rookie" implies that he never witnessed Roger greatness meaning he was not part of roger era.
At the same time he knows who roger is meaning that he went awol not before the beginning of the roger era.
Whats before roger era?
Rock era.
I guess you can say that brook went awol before the rock era since we don't know how long it lasted but to completly dismiss the idea that he was part of it is just playing dumb.

Edited by Abaroxa, 08 June 2018 - 06:44 AM.

• PunkHazard likes this

#35 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:54 AM

Idk if the chapter site crashing means the chapter is really good.... i doubt it... but it looked like better spoilers...none of that "oh here is how rebecca mert luffy remember?" Bullshit...
Oda really loves the number 56....i get it but still.....weirdo...
Bm..... forget a spit in the face you are way past that, luffy has already spit in your face bunched your dog and left a flaming turd bag on your front porch, he has insulted you beyod anything i have a metaphor for....but you not killing him is an insult? Ok sure save what little crediblity you have left.... at this point it is more realistic for usopp to come crying to luffy "please let me do this or else people will think i am a liar!!!"
Hahaha bm talking so casually with the strongest man in the world, when she was just humiliated. It honestly reminds me of when luffy talked to wb like an equal.
Understandable, here allow me to tell you how strong their forces are akainu. 2 put of 3 of the ones we have seen are jokes. So the country is 66% jokes 33% brook level.
So.... remember our old "wg could beat all 4 emperors at once" debates? Well, this chapter, between the fodder marines saying "only the admirals can stop this" and kizaru ALONE volunteering to go.... kinda lends itself to my side dont you all think.
Then garp says "all the forces that could prevent their meeting are here" so the marines have forces to prevent emperors from meeting.....
Oda your hype is off today. On one hand you are having marines saying how scary 2 emperors are. On the other the marines are saying very clearly that they do have the power and ability to stop them.....
Akainu "holy shit two emperors!!!!"
Kizaru "want me to stop them?"
Akainu "no hold off for a second"
Garp "oh my god two emperors!!!! It would be terrible if we stopped them, which we could"
I get stelly is greedy and selfish, but that is beyond stupid....you have to play nice to get power and he isnt....
Oh i see someone is a liberal. Here allow me to explain this, oda, weapons dont kill people people kill people. You need people behind those weapons, weapons alone wont defend a throne you moron.
I get the whole "equal power" thing..... but does the drum kingdom really have the same power as billionair metal maker wapol?
Poor rob lucci..... once a great and powerful defender of dark justice... now a servent licking his masters boots. How the mighty have fallen. Seriously what a damn personality change...
And to conclude... i really hate shanks....really really i hate him.....

if joke character are paradise level captain then wano is not to bad tbh

Btw is the liberal comment because of the throne being protected by inanimate weapons, lmao

Edited by TrolonoaZoro, 08 June 2018 - 06:55 AM.

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#36 legendisback

legendisback

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

a good chapter after how long i dont even remember but a really good one !!!

#37 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:38 AM

Wow what a action packed chapter. First we have the possible of a yonko battle, I don't think the world could survive that. If I had to guess who would win, I would say Kaido, but I don't think he will be in good shape when it's over.

And Lucci hasn't changed one bit, he is still taking orders from scums, does he have any pride at all?Well than we might have a Celestial Dragon show down. Well who is the pirate they are talking about? Could it be Shanks, Black Beard, Kaido?

#38 Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:55 AM

Nice chapter.

Few questions, though:

Did Borsalino imply he alone could stop Big Mom and her commanders from going to Wano, possibly even facing Kaidou as well? And Sakazuki declined the offer, not because we're talking about two freaking Yonkou here, but because of the Wano samurai? Like, Admiral > Yonkou now and samurai ~ Yonkiral?

Did Lucci mean it when he was talking about Roswald as a god and that it was obvious the "lower" people should never defy god? I am trying to interpret it as him only playing that role. I would be disappointed if he didn't get some kind of character developement and he was still an obedient tool of the world government.

What could Shanks want from the 5 elder stars? I thought they were part of the ultimate evil which is the world government, just as bad as someone as Blackbird rising to rule the world.

Were the 5 elder stars, again, being implied to be the highest authority? Last time we saw them, it was implied even them have people they have to answer to or they can't overrule.

Seeing Lucci overpower Leo and Sai was great and reminded of the epic battle that was Luffy vs Lucci.

Funny that the next seemingly compassionate Celestial Dragon is related to Don Quixote Homing. And, of course, that Roswald gets beaten a second time, before any other CD get's punched  :D  I hope Oda turns this into a running gag.

Edited by Sesshoumaru, 08 June 2018 - 07:58 AM.

#39 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

If Big Mom wants Luffy why doesn't she send him some "presents"?

Anyways this chapter was hype

#40 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,424 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:10 AM

if joke character are paradise level captain then wano is not to bad tbh

Btw is the liberal comment because of the throne being protected by inanimate weapons, lmao

No the joke characters dont have any feats, the serious character is around brook level (judging by how easily he was fodderize by law) and brook pre ts presided over a failed crew. The serious character are probably weaker then nw captains. Mind you it should be the case momos retainers are stronger then the average wano fighter....good lord if that is the case wano is weaker then drum island.

Lol ya, the saying goes "guns dont kill people people kill people" while that statement is debatable depending on your politics... taken literally.... oda you need guys behind those swords for them to provide actual protection!!!

Its like that scene in American dad when stan puts his gun on the table and asks it to kill someone.

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users