Urek Mazino

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:22 AM

https://readms.net/r...emia/186/5134/1

XE6c6KC.png?2

Spoiler If Milareppa/Episteme were OP fans :P (posts by Eric Ester Burgos & Jae Johnson & Two Cents @ http://mangastream.c...ment-1216310802)

#2 KLGChaos

KLGChaos

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

Looks like the focus is going to be off the UA students for a while. Probably in an attempt to paint Endeavor in a better light and set up Hawk as a possible problem (dude seems shady asf).

• Godpachi likes this

fallout3_dogmeat_zpsjyrxypvn.jpg?t=14248

"You can run from all the memories, but no matter how far... in the end they'll find you, for this is who you are."

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,488 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

Quirk ''Shame''...so exactly what do you have to go through to be as strong as, say, a bull? :whistle:

Hawks is not just a big bird. He can telekinetically control his feathers? Cool!

Hardcore fans who love your persona more than you do...

I'm warm for Hawks.

• Raiden and Godpachi like this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:14 AM

Have to admit, I'm not much of an Endeavor fan but I'm getting excited.

Btw why does that Noumu have Musculars ability? Has he turned into Noumu or has AfO taken his quirk and planted it into Noumus body? I mean, they are in same prison afterall
  • Godpachi likes this

17.jpg

#5 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:29 AM

Way too convenient. Hawks is up to something, this is going to be good.
  • Godpachi likes this

#6 Raiden

Raiden

World Champion :3

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationAt the Top of the Football World

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:57 AM

Really great chapter. Also I love that we get a Pro-Heroes Arc, I think that will be refreshing.

And damn Hawks Powers are so cool. Also I don't think he is a bad guy ^^ 

• Godpachi likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#7 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

I don't care what anyone says or what hawks does in the future, if you save a good boi, you are a good boi. 

• Raiden, Godpachi and Chillman like this

#8 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:47 AM

Awesome chapter. Hawks was awesome. I was wondering hownhe would fight aside from the normal flight that people with hawk wings normally have. Jus thought he would be a melee fighter who could fly, definitely wasnt looking forward to that. But seein him control his feathers was suuuuuper awesome. Im impressed! The possibilities for his fighting style jus increased dramatically. I hope we get to see him fully fight in this arc too

And not to mention Endeavor! He looks so awesome. I cant wait for next chapter. I been waiting on a fight from him since he was first introduced! So awesome! I gotta say I didnt think he would be able to fly. And a jet flame attack is so awesome
  • Godpachi likes this

#9 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:53 AM

itsatrap.jpg

• Godpachi and Fenrix like this

#10 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

Endeavor went on a date with Hawks. Ohohoho~ :perv:
  • Chillman likes this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#11 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

Hawks is shady af but it's cool how he uses feathers.

I'm also excited about this Pro- Hero arc  since we haven't seen a main Pro-Hero go all-out besides from All-Might...and I guess Nighteyes (that was his name, right?).

Overall good chapter!

#12 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

Hawks is shady af but it's cool how he uses feathers.

I'm also excited about this Pro- Hero arc since we haven't seen a main Pro-Hero go all-out besides from All-Might...and I guess Nighteyes (that was his name, right?).

Overall good chapter!

nighteyes? Whos that?
The only pro heros i remember we’ve seen go all out is
All might
Eraserhead
That clone guy (depending if thats all he could do or not)

I was really disappointed that we didnt get to see the ninja guy and the fiber guy go all out during the All might vs OFA arc. Hopefully this arc makes up for it

Edited by PunkHazard, 08 June 2018 - 01:23 PM.

#13 Fenrix

Fenrix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

nighteyes? Whos that?
The only pro heros i remember we’ve seen go all out is
All might
Eraserhead
That clone guy (depending if thats all he could do or not)

I was really dissidents that we didnt get to see the ninja guy and the fiber guy go all out during the All might vs OFA arc. Hopefully this arc makes up for it

Wasn't Nighteyes All Might's sidekick; Mirio's mentor who died in the last serious arc? I think his name was also Sir  :lol:

I need to re-read the whole fight with All for One because I remember it being epic as hell and with it coming up soon in the anime, I want to be fresh about the details, lol.

Lol, All Might's sidekick was called Sir Nighteye  :lol:

Edited by Fenrix, 08 June 2018 - 12:04 PM.

• Raiden likes this

#14 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:00 PM

Yay, nice seeing Endeavour in action after all this time. I hope he kicks some ass next chapter.

Though that said, I still dislike the guy a lot. The guy is a terrible husband and father, given the way he has abused both his wife and Shoto.

Hawks was awesome yet again, he was the highlights of a chapter.

I still have some misgivings Hawks about teaming up with Endeavour, bird man teaming with something or someone that can generate heat doesn't usually end well.

Case in point the story of Icarus from Greek mythology. I fear that if Hawks ain't careful, he could end up like Icarus.
  • Raiden likes this

#15 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

Wasn't Nighteyes All Might's sidekick; Mirio's mentor who died in the last serious arc? I think his name was also Sir :lol:

I need to re-read the whole fight with All for One because I remember it being epic as hell and with it coming up soon in the anime, I want to be fresh about the details, lol.

Lol, All Might's sidekick was called Sir Nighteye :lol:

oh yea i forgot about him. Damn thats messed up he jus died. But did we really see him go all out? If so that’s disappointing. Tho he’s dead so We wont ever see anything else now

Yay, nice seeing Endeavour in action after all this time. I hope he kicks some ass next chapter.

Though that said, I still dislike the guy a lot. The guy is a terrible husband and father, given the way he has abused both his wife and Shoto.

Hawks was awesome yet again, he was the highlights of a chapter.

I still have some misgivings Hawks about teaming up with Endeavour, bird man teaming with something or someone that can generate heat doesn't usually end well.

Case in point the story of Icarus from Greek mythology. I fear that if Hawks ain't careful, he could end up like Icarus.

that mythology is probably why the aurthor paired them up. It’s probably even how he came up with Hawks powers if he decided to link them up before he fully thought of hawks. I really hope this is a long arc with them two

#16 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

oh yea i forgot about him. Damn thats messed up he jus died. But did we really see him go all out? If so that’s disappointing. Tho he’s dead so We wont ever see anything else now that mythology is probably why the aurthor paired them up. It’s probably even how he came up with Hawks powers if he decided to link them up before he fully thought of hawks. I really hope this is a long arc with them two

My instincts are telling me that the author is most likely setting up Hawks for a fall.

Hawks is just too cocky. You know the saying pride goes before a fall.

I have this feeling that Hawks is gonna get burned both literally and figuratively.

That's why I made that analogy to Hawks and Icarus in my earlier post.

They are both young and cocky. Check.
Going near heat sources or people that can generate heat. Check.
Destined for a fall. In progress.

#17 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:45 PM

My instincts are telling me that the author is most likely setting up Hawks for a fall.

Hawks is just too cocky. You know the saying pride goes before a fall.

I have this feeling that Hawks is gonna get burned both literally and figuratively.

That's why I made that analogy to Hawks and Icarus in my earlier post.

They are both young and cocky. Check.
Going near heat sources or people that can generate heat. Check.
Destined for a fall. In progress.

im not too sure about that. At least not for awhile. He was jus introduced in this arc and if he becomes as popular as i suspect him to become then i cant see the aurthor Killing him off for awhile. I think he’ll end up becoming friends with Deku. Maybe towards the end of the manga he’ll be killed

#18 Oben

Oben

Dead

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,851 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

The strongest hint for Hawks being somewhat shady is definitely the timing of the attack, which Endeavor even noted. Hawks drags him there, after promising a talk about the Noumu, and then almost immidiately one attacks. Could just be a writing ploy to kickstart the arc, but since even one of the characters noted it, it's very awkward.

• number21 likes this

#19 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,876 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:59 PM

The strongest hint for Hawks being somewhat shady is definitely the timing of the attack, which Endeavor even noted. Hawks drags him there, after promising a talk about the Noumu, and then almost immidiately one attacks. Could just be a writing ploy to kickstart the arc, but since even one of the characters noted it, it's very awkward.

was thinking this too. Definitely a weird coincidence. My immediate reaction was that it was jus bad writing to kick start the arc like u said. But now that u bring it up the aurthor has never been known for any kind of bad writing. So now im starting to think theres a purpose behind the timing of the attack. Not necessarily that Hawks is evil, maybe someone has been watching him or maybe Hawks knew he was goin to be attacked from one of his underground sources so he wanted Endeavor to be there to back him up. Im leaning towards the latter actually.

#20 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:09 PM

There's also the chance that Hawk anticipated the attack was imminent and wanted to bring endeavor into the fight as well. Theres a number of ways this could go down, pure coincidence, Hawk is a villian, something about them meeting set the Noumu off, etc. 

• Oben and Raiden like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users