Video/Online Game Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

#261 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationStanding on the bridge between Sagu and Nayug.

Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:54 PM

While Revenant probably didn't need to be quite as scathing as he was, he's right that I asked the question to clarify, and Fulmine clarified, and then you responded anyways. It would seem kind of stupid to know that Fulmine is in fact not looking for switch games and to then list them anyways.

I'm aware of that, which is why I recommended GranBlue first, and only mentioned the Switch as an alternative. Fulmine said he didn't have a problem with it, even when I posted gameplay from the PS4 version of GranBlue, rather than the iOS version. And he was curious about how the Switch compred to an iPhone in terms of games and pricing.

There's no harm in mentioning alternatives. Sometimes it may offer a solution that hasn't been considered, or forgotten about. I've had others do the same for me, including here when I was looking for suggestions about anime and gaming.

Edited by FongShwei69, 05 January 2019 - 07:55 PM.

#262 Spamamdorf

Spamamdorf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationLemu

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:46 AM

Fulmine doesn't have a problem with you wasting his time because he's an easy going guy. Not because it was actually helpful to him. You can see that the reccomendations he took to heart were the mobile ones, you know, because that's what he asked for. You're just going to keep trying to justify it to yourself though instead of learning, so I won't waste my own time trying to get the lesson into you any longer. 

Edited by Spamamdorf, 08 January 2019 - 03:47 AM.

iyzTKCh.jpg

“I promised, remember? I said I would save you even if it meant fighting the entire world.” “Yes…you did.”

Othinus narrowed her eye as the boy held her in his arms. She looked happy. She looked truly happy.

“But you don’t have to worry. I was already saved from the moment you said that to me.”

#263 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

Think you can also download some classic mega man games. Never bothered to play one, however.

#264 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:28 PM

Fulmine doesn't have a problem with you wasting his time because he's an easy going guy. Not because it was actually helpful to him. You can see that the reccomendations he took to heart were the mobile ones, you know, because that's what he asked for. You're just going to keep trying to justify it to yourself though instead of learning, so I won't waste my own time trying to get the lesson into you any longer.

Yes, that's how suggestions work. They're either taken into consideration, or they're not.

Fulmine didn't mind, so I don't see the issue.

#265 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,268 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:45 AM

And he was curious about how the Switch compred to an iPhone in terms of games and pricing.

Oh, actually I meant that ''I also wonder how'' and the ''...'' at the end as in ''how are they even comparable?'' because I do know what a Switch looks like and its price :lol:

On topic, I agree with FEH and Granblue being the main games I play on my phone.

I'm playing FEH and I feel like it's a bit too much grinding. I just mechanically go through the story mode and tap the auto-battle button in battle as well as training in the tower. Doesn't seem like the charm of when you play it on console translates well on mobile or is there some modes I'm not aware with? The items and all are mad crazy. I thought they would streamline it a lot but then again I suppose my idea of mobile game is different from those who have powerhouse smartphones and play them like they are their main gaming devices.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#266 Revenant

Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

I'm not saying this just because I'm a Bleach fan, but out of all the gacha games I've seen and played, Brave Souls is the one I have the most fun with. Brave souls is constantly adding new characters that are beautifully animated and, for the most part, have well crafted mechanics, which make even the older characters still be relevant when compared to the more powerful newer characters.

#267 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

Oh, actually I meant that ''I also wonder how'' and the ''...'' at the end as in ''how are they even comparable?'' because I do know what a Switch looks like and its price :lol:

Ah, I see. My mistake then.

Had I known, I would've said it's technically a mobile device and left it at that.

Edited by FongShwei69, 09 January 2019 - 04:15 PM.

#268 FongShwei69

FongShwei69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

After 10 long years, the wait is finally over: I just got the shipping confirmation email from Amazon that my copy of 'Tales of Vesperia: DE will be arriving tomorrow. I and millions of other 'Tales Of' fans will finally be able to enjoy all the extra content that was cut from the 360 version. :)

#269 Narubi

Narubi

Forever Dreaming

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts
  • LocationSitting alone in the dark, and contemplating life.

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:18 PM

So there's going to be a ARPG of DBZ? 

http://www.rpgfan.co.../2019/8650.html

Show me the way to go home - I'm tired and I want to go to bed
I had a little drink about an hour ago - And it’s gone right to my head
Wherever I may roam - On land or sea or foam
You can always hear me singing this song
Show me the way to go home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users