39 replies to this topic

#1 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:15 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/188/page/1

Edited by Baks, 22 June 2018 - 02:56 AM.

#2 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,766 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:33 AM

Only 13 pages?

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#3 YoWid

YoWid

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationUnknown Regions

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:03 AM

I really like his careful analysis of the Noumu in the heat of the moment, much like a slightly refined version of Deku's own breakdown on Gentle's techs.

I'm all for Eyepatch Endeavour--though his survival prospect not looking so good, what with the "severely-injured-family-member/role-figure" card already played by Ingenium before.

Hawks being evil a red herring? Somehow too obvious, though still highly likely.

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#4 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:39 AM

That joke chapter…it’s going to be a Kakashi’s face meme.

#5 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 22 June 2018 - 04:48 AM

Good chapter. I think the fight was kinda rushed tho. Didn’t expect him to reach his limits and over heat so quick. And im here for eyepatch Endeavor too. Seems perfect for him actually. And is Hawks going to finish off the noumu or is Endeavor goin to get back up i wonder.
  • Raiden, Fenrix and YoWid like this

#6 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:16 AM

DADZAWA ON THE MOVE! :aww:

Oh, and I agree that Eyepatch Endeavor would be...quite nice. :perv:

Edited by Godpachi, 22 June 2018 - 07:18 AM.

• Raiden, Fenrix and YoWid like this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#7 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:29 AM

Storywise, it would be interesting to have Endeavor lose or even die right in his first battle as No. 1, and then to have the public lose even more faith in the Hero-system after All Might's defeat. On the other hand, if he wins, it would basically prove his standing and advance his character into the position he tries to fill (because I don't think that arc is done). The nice part is that both outcomes would serve the plot, so it's not that easy to tell which one comes out of it. Even if Hawk were a traitor, both outcomes would again change different things.

• Raiden, number21, Godpachi and 2 others like this

#8 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:47 AM

Wow did not see that coming, or maybe I should. Endeavor perhaps is one of those characters whose redemption can only come in death. If he lives or die, I don't know, if he dies, he gives Todoroki in his life. And be more of an intense rival to be number one and not let Midoriya to have it without a fight.

Interesting where this goes.

#9 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:52 AM

Good chapter. I think the fight was kinda rushed tho. Didn’t expect him to reach his limits and over heat so quick. And im here for eyepatch Endeavor too. Seems perfect for him actually. And is Hawks going to finish off the noumu or is Endeavor goin to get back up i wonder.

I didn't think that the fight was rushed at at all tbh.

Imo, Endeavour definitely seems overpowered by the Nomu. Like I mentioned in the previous chapter discussion, Nomu are no pushover for cert. Seeing as it took even All Might a considerable amount of effort having to beat one.

I am not sure how on earth Hawks is gonna deal with this Nomu.

Also it looks like Endeavour's scars may be permanently with the loss of an eye and half of face ripped off.

It makes me wonder if Horikoshi is planning to kill off Endeavour now rather than later. He may do that to give Shouto more character development, like him overcoming grief and the loss of a loved one.

Also to maybe strengthen Shouto and Momo's relationship as she tries to help Shouto with his grief. All this I can easily see happening if Endeavour gets killed off by this Nomu tbh.
  • Raiden likes this

#10 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:33 AM

Really? Endeavor only did like 3 attacks before it was over. Seemed rushed to me. I wish it was more back and forth with more techniques and hand to hand combat. Hopefully we get to see hawks fight the noumu now and hopefully thatll be awesome

#11 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Absolutely Disgusting!

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,595 posts
  • LocationTriggering a particular little man.

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

Well that went quickly.

• PunkHazard likes this

#12 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Omake: https://jaiminisbox..../0/188/1/page/1

Really? Endeavor only did like 3 attacks before it was over. Seemed rushed to me. I wish it was more back and forth with more techniques and hand to hand combat. Hopefully we get to see hawks fight the noumu now and hopefully thatll be awesome

They fought for two full chapters, and it's not necessarily over yet. Considering that no protagonist is involved, that's not too shabby for a fight.

• Raiden, YoWid, Chillman and 1 other like this

#13 Fenrix

Fenrix

Hime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:10 PM

I don't think Endeavor will die in this arc. It's still kinda too soon since the last hero death, and Endeavor just became the #1 hero so it'd be weird to wack him now. 

How far away did Endeavor and Hawks go from U.A and the other heroes? Cuz they're just chilling watching the fight happen on tv, lol.

You'd think some pro heros would have immediately gone for back-up--at least the ranked ones. 

#14 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:44 PM

Omake: https://jaiminisbox..../0/188/1/page/1

They fought for two full chapters, and it's not necessarily over yet. Considering that no protagonist is involved, that's not too shabby for a fight.

i wouldnt say “full” chapters at all. Most of both of the chapters were flash backs, other characters and talking. There was only like 10 pages of actual fighting between both chapters

#15 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

So the first time Endeavor has something to do he ends with his skull pierced. We have certainly seen more usefull action from Hawk than from Endeavor.

Soo.. Can we all agrre that it is all about Goku Midoriya, a student, defeating stroneger oponents, be it hell know how brutal villians, while others are there just to get destroyed?

#16 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,439 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Just read on Reddit a theory that says this Noumu could be using Ragdoll's quirk to know Endeavor's weaknesses and to keepp track of everyone around it. What do you think? I think it's possible, the pussycats were featured like last chapter

• Raiden, Lucky Wolf and Chillman like this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#17 YoWid

YoWid

N00b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationUnknown Regions

User's Awards

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:37 PM

That joke chapter…it’s going to be a Kakashi’s face meme.

Why?

Spoiler Music by Gazillions

another story for another day

#18 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:08 PM

Why?

Why not?

#19 Slimcoder

Slimcoder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

At the very least another fight to look forward too when the anime eventually reaches this point some few years latter. 

Cause ya know Bones will expand on the fight & add stuff to it to make it even more exciting. 

• Raiden and PunkHazard like this

#20 Brilchan

Brilchan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

I'm happy Endevor died  and I hope it sticks. Last chapter reminded me he was an abusive B___ with a genetic supperiority obssesion he is trash there is no redeming him in my eyes

Edited by Brilchan, 26 June 2018 - 04:36 PM.

• Godpachi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users