Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:42 PM

Hawks is an Endeavour fanboy deep inside. 

I like the imagery of Hawks providing the literal and figurative push for him.

It would be nice if they became an official team.

Their team name should be Hot Wings. :aww:

• Raiden, Ajh77, Brilchan and 3 others like this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#22 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,856 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

Good chapter. We finally see the real reason Hawks has been so interested in Endeavor. He admired him because he was the only one that was actually trying to surpass All Might while all the other heroes were content with just letting All Might be the symbol they could all count on. That page with Endeavor being the only one that was trying to build a bridge to get to where All Might was with Hawks looking on was some great imagery. That was done so well. Credit to the author.

Also it looks like Hawks is about to get hit here and sacrificed himself to help Endeavor, which is a bit worrying. I hope he doesn't get seriously hurt or die from this as I would hate to lose Hawks. One thing I really want more out of this series is other strong heroes involved in the story. That is something that really feels like it is lacking a bit. I guess we haven't seen a lot of villains yet too, so the amount of heroes that have gotten involved in the story is limited, but I want that world to grow more with more characters.

And I like how concerned Momo looks for Todoriki in those few panels. I really like their relationship and I wonder if an incident like this would make the two grow closer.

• Raiden, JDG973, Godpachi and 2 others like this

#23 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:42 AM

So when exactly will next chapter appear?

17.jpg

#24 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

Its already out

https://www.mangatai...ro-academia-190

Edited by PunkHazard, 12 July 2018 - 09:53 AM.

#25 Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:59 AM

I knew the fight wouldn't be over right away given the last panel of the last chapter but now we have the number one hero hurt and #2 hero weak being approached by at least one of the league's more capable members. Hopefully they get some aid otherwise this could take a dark and desperate turn if the league decides to make a move

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users