• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:57 AM

Previous Thread

"Theres no hilt on this knife" 

tumblr_pb2qnsPGFN1r7xd5jo1_r1_540.png

There will be ranking, I think, always, at least so long as a difference of strength exists between their opponents. And yeah, Sanji... Zoro's already done more in one page this chapter than Sanji did in the year of Sanji,   :lol:

You mean LOOK more badass. Cause Sanji did kick Bobbin, too, haha.

GET IN HERE  BOYS AND GIRLS, ITS ZORO'S  TIME!!  :aww:

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 29 June 2018 - 09:00 AM.

• Raiden, Ajh77, dbgetblack and 4 others like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

2d4aow.jpg

• Raiden, TrolonoaZoro, Tale and 1 other like this

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,768 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:18 AM

World's Strongest Swordsman.

• Red Opus likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 Godpachi

Godpachi

Tsundere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
  • LocationFangirlin' anywhere & everywhere

User's Awards

Posted 29 June 2018 - 01:34 PM

Another picture to add to my Zoro shrine! :aww:
  • Furinji Saiga, Raiden, Ajh77 and 3 others like this

RIP Satan

sm6q95.png

Currently At War With Insane Soul

#5 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:05 PM

I cannot express how exited im about zoro.

Literally the only entity in this planet that I fangirl so much for. 

ZOROJURO THE RONIN!!!!

ALSO WE NEED SWORD FIGHT IN A FULL MOON 

• Raiden likes this

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#6 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:08 PM

ALSO WE NEED SWORD FIGHT IN A FULL MOON 

On a tall grass field with one tree in the background.

wait a sec... wasnt that Zoro vs Kuina...

Edited by Enbima, 29 June 2018 - 05:08 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#7 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

Nah, I want the backdrop to be the japanese houses. The wano culture feels so vivid because of them. This is the best drawing oda has done in a while,

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#8 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts
  • LocationCrashing into the sky as I fall from the sea

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:58 PM

That small ass knife with all that speed, precision (the line of the cut isn't remotely close to the others around the guy getting cut), and power (wrecked the building behind the guy) with minimal effort.

I can't wait to see Zoro pushed to his limit if this is his bare minimum stuff.

Also makes Mihawk even more scary.

I love how we getting straight to it with Zoro.  No beating around the bush.  The arc just started and he already has this cool moment.

• Furinji Saiga, Raiden, capu and 1 other like this

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

Tousen Kaname - "...Thank you...Komamura."

#9 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,768 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:51 PM

That small ass knife with all that speed, precision (the line of the cut isn't remotely close to the others around the guy getting cut), and power (wrecked the building behind the guy) with minimal effort.

I can't wait to see Zoro pushed to his limit if this is his bare minimum stuff.

Also makes Mihawk even more scary.

I love how we getting straight to it with Zoro.  No beating around the bush.  The arc just started and he already has this cool moment.

Zolo slashed Pica statue and you're impressed he cut a small house? Given the difference in size, and if you scale the weapon down accordingly, I wouldn't even be surprised Zolo cut that with a razor...

Edited by Fulmine, 29 June 2018 - 09:52 PM.

#10 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:20 PM

Zolo slashed Pica statue and you're impressed he cut a small house? Given the difference in size, and if you scale the weapon down accordingly, I wouldn't even be surprised Zolo cut that with a razor...

I'm impressed he flicked a knife and displayed that much power and control with little to no effort.  It is more about getting a grasp of his most basic abilities.  The type of stuff he can do (very) casually while handicapped.  The smaller scale feats are just as noteworthy as the larger scale ones.

pq1sg.jpg

Sajin Komamura - "I won't tell you not to hate me. I won't tell you not to bear a grudge against me. All I ask is that you don't sacrifice yourself for the sake of revenge. If you were to do that, and I were to lose you, like you lost your friend, it would break my heart."

#11 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:27 AM

I'm impressed he flicked a knife and displayed that much power and control with little to no effort.  It is more about getting a grasp of his most basic abilities.  The type of stuff he can do (very) casually while handicapped.  The smaller scale feats are just as noteworthy as the larger scale ones.

He was handicapped?

That's my point: was it that much power even when he only used a knife? Given his current level it's obvious a tiny building requires zero effort (Luffy smashed a several-floor building all the way back in Arlong arc).

As for control, it's not like Zolo did something particularly skillful, either. It's a straightforward air slash and the samurai guy sits not close to the others so hitting only him is quite easy (the air slash does not have much AoE anw). Had it been shown Zolo cut an ant in a clustered nest faraway or deflected some bullets with complex trajectory then yeah, good feat it is. Maybe next chapter we will know but for now...

I found this feat pretty...obvious from him. Like if you tell me Son Goku can break a wall I'd say ''well, duh''. How badass it looks is another matter though.

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:17 AM

If things go right the shogun might be grateful and offer Zoro a job as a bodyguard.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 Ajh77

Ajh77

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:18 AM

He was handicapped?

That's my point: was it that much power even when he only used a knife? Given his current level it's obvious a tiny building requires zero effort (Luffy smashed a several-floor building all the way back in Arlong arc).

As for control, it's not like Zolo did something particularly skillful, either. It's a straightforward air slash and the samurai guy sits not close to the others so hitting only him is quite easy (the air slash does not have much AoE anw). Had it been shown Zolo cut an ant in a clustered nest faraway or deflected some bullets with complex trajectory then yeah, good feat it is. Maybe next chapter we will know but for now...

I found this feat pretty...obvious from him. Like if you tell me Son Goku can break a wall I'd say ''well, duh''. How badass it looks is another matter though.

We can respectfully disagree.

pq1sg.jpg

#14 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:49 AM

If things go right the shogun might be grateful and offer Zoro a job as a bodyguard.

It would be funny if Sho and Zo acknowledge each other, and Zo becomes Sho's samurai, and with all loyalty shit, gets into fight against rebels. :lolxg:

#15 Zg-Jim

Zg-Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 08:49 AM

Could that: "I smell Blood.." Part be a CoO feat?

#16 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,768 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:04 AM

Could that: "I smell Blood.." Part be a CoO feat?

...Because nose is for decorating the face?

#17 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 June 2018 - 12:33 PM

Thats one hell of a nose. Also he killed him without any evidence lol.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#18 Tale

Tale

Kakistocrat

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:39 PM

Maybe Zoro was investigating previously? It does look like he did it without serious evidence, but only if we assume he just decided to kill this guy now.

#19 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

Maybe Zoro was investigating previously?

Maybe not investigating but it doesnt really matter for him I guess. Its just a coincidence, that there is a murderer and it happens to be the magistrate. I mean I dont think that Zoro is dumb enough to walk around with shusui and without any intention. Maybe he thought that getting arrested is the best and fastest way to meet the shogun.

Also is that the first day of wano?

Edited by Enbima, 30 June 2018 - 04:28 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#20 Mr Love

Mr Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

I wonder what Zoro's maximum cutting range is. Sure he's not at Mihawk's level yet but he is definitely getting close. If he gets three or four more years of training... * shivers *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users