Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

tumblr_pnulwmzqaH1tqm5vz_540.jpg

only this character gives you satisfaction :lolxg:  :lolxg:  :lolxg: 

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#62 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:22 PM

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ffa011491c7e...
only this character gives you satisfaction :lolxg::lolxg::lolxg:

This gave me the kazuya and heyashi Vs devil in Tekken 2
https://youtu.be/Jdaztc2L2Es

#63 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

Roronoa The glass cannon Zoro

#64 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

Roronoa The absolute tank Zoro

Things that are likely to happen, Zoro solos king.

Things that are likely to happen in that fight, Zoro gets tag.

King>big mom

Zoro>king>big mom 

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#65 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:04 PM

Im not surprsied that he fainted(could still be gyukis doing) if the theory is true then he dies in 6 chapters. Maybe his wound gets worse and so on.

Edited by Enbima, 29 March 2019 - 08:18 PM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#66 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 30 March 2019 - 04:59 PM

tumblr_pmjqr0PIVN1v6xsm2o1_540.png

tumblr_pp48amDsFh1r7xtyk_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmjqr0PIVN1v6xsm2o3_540.png

tumblr_pp46bySCao1th8tuuo2_540.png

Zoro makes it possible- Woro 2019

@Chillman this boi is getting laid bra

Edited by Enbima, 30 March 2019 - 05:02 PM.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#67 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:05 PM

@Enbima zoro death theory? Why haven't I heard of this? Where can I find that theory?

#68 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 01 April 2019 - 04:09 PM

https://www.animebyt...e-piece-theory/

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#69 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 05:23 PM

That's a bit of a stretch of a theory lol Oda is not going to kill one of the main characters like that.

Mihawk dying on chapter 944 would be interesting though

Edited by Strobacaxi, 01 April 2019 - 05:24 PM.

• Raiden likes this

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#70 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 06:23 PM

I already wrote here my theory that Kuina is Hiyori. So it is not too stretched.

#71 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:57 AM

Or we see the revelation of Roronoa Ryuma.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#72 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:55 AM

I can't believe that this guy so shamelessly stole my 'Maxim is Uranus' theory. :o

#73 Strobacaxi

Strobacaxi

Crack Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 01:52 PM

I already wrote here my theory that Kuina is Hiyori. So it is not too stretched.

Where's that?

tumblr_mg4t7olJvZ1s2x1ggo1_500.png

#74 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

Where's that?

That guy's blog, also has a text about Maxim being Uranus

#75 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 06 April 2019 - 09:09 PM

Reading that theory I think Zoro dying, or something in that vein, happening by chapter 944 seems unlikely. It just doesn't feel like there are enough chapters to set that up properly and I can't see Oda doing something so massive like that with where the story is. Sure, he collapsed with not much damage taken, and that might be the first hint as Zoro being sick or poisoned with something which might be a plot point if Oda goes that way, but I still don't see it happening.

As for Kuina coming back I find that even less unlikely. Maybe she will appear in a flashback or something, but I don't know if her coming back or being Hiyori would make any sense. Oda would have to navigate some big retcons to get that to happen I feel like.

The Mihawk one feels the most plausible. Since it has been set up that something happened and Mihawk even told Perona that it would be best for her to leave. So maybe with the collapse of the Warlord system the WG or Marines will go after Mihawk when the next Wano Act comes to a close.

• Raiden likes this

#76 D.Hyuga

D.Hyuga

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:01 PM

As for Kuina coming back I find that even less unlikely. Maybe she will appear in a flashback or something, but I don't know if her coming back or being Hiyori would make any sense. Oda would have to navigate some big retcons to get that to happen I feel like.

Some people like you kept saying that about Sabo being alive.

For me it was always logical that what happened to Kuina was a fake death.

Only question at that time was, why? Idea at that time was that Kuina is either connected to world nobles, or to a Revo. When Wano was introduced, idea change to her being Wano noble, and when we got Momo's story fully explained.

It was obvious that Kuina is Hiyori. Now only question is where she is, is she with Revos or is she hidden somewhere else.

#77 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:13 PM

Only question at that time was, why? Idea at that time was that Kuina is either connected to world nobles, or to a Revo. When Wano was introduced, idea change to her being Wano noble, and when we got Momo's story fully explained.

It was obvious that Kuina is Hiyori. Now only question is where she is, is she with Revos or is she hidden somewhere else.

We never saw Sabo's body or a grave so it was always left open and I never thought he was dead. With Kuina we saw her body and then a grave so it feels a bit more finalized. They would have to come up with a big reason to go through all that just to hide her. In the cover story during the 2 year timeskip we also saw Kuina's father lay the newspaper about the SHs on Kuina's grave implying that he was telling his daughter about Zoro and the SHs. The cover story title is "Report to Kuina" too. If she wasn't dead there would be no reason to do that.

Also we have confirmation that Komurasaki is Hiyori too from the previous chapter. The ages and hair color don't match as well. She is 26 while Kuina would only be 22 if she is alive and has light blue/green hair while Kuina had dark hair. There has even been images of Kuina as a baby in East Blue with her parents after she was born, but that might have been anime only. Hiyori would have no reason to leave Wano as a baby because her family in Wano didn't get killed until she was 6.

I'm more willing to believe the Kuina is Tashigi than Hiyori, but I don't even believe that because I think Oda has kind of moved away from that comparison now. I do think it is very possible that there will be more done with Kuina and the things surrounding her death, but I just don't see her being alive.

• Raiden likes this

#78 capu

capu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:24 AM

None of the Kuina part makes sense. If Oda revives her he makes a huge mistake. She is dead except it!

With Kuina we saw her body and then a grave so it feels a bit more finalized. They would have to come up with a big reason to go through all that just to hide her. In the cover story during the 2 year timeskip we also saw Kuina's father lay the newspaper about the SHs on Kuina's grave implying that he was telling his daughter about Zoro and the SHs. The cover story title is "Report to Kuina" too. If she wasn't dead there would be no reason to do that.
Agreed!

Also we have confirmation that Komurasaki is Hiyori too from the previous chapter. The ages and hair color don't match as well. She is 26 while Kuina would only be 22 if she is alive and has light blue/green hair while Kuina had dark hair. There has even been images of Kuina as a baby in East Blue with her parents after she was born, but that might have been anime only. Hiyori would have no reason to leave Wano as a baby because her family in Wano didn't get killed until she was 6.
Forgot about that. 

#79 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:59 PM

The Zoro death theory in chapter 944 really got me thinking about what might happen if the theory was true. I posted it in the chapter thread but I kind of want to post it again in here. 

With Zoro running to the execution platform chasing after Toko and Hiyori to try and save Yasu it feels like it could be set up for something "tragic" happening to Zoro. Since Kaidou and his men set up all these broadcasting stations so the whole country can witness what will happen. This means that Luffy and the SHs are also seeing it, so it is set up for them to witness something big. 

What might happen is that Zoro saves Yasu but then Kaidou shows up and then uses his fire blast to destroy Zoro because of the problem he caused and there is nothing left of them. Luffy and everyone see this from the broadcast and actually think Zoro died, but in reality Hiyori has her mom's devil fruit and sent herself and Zoro into the future a few days and they will reappear later. But the Act would end with Luffy and the rest thinking Zoro actually died, which would be a big cliffhanger to end on. 

The big issue would be I don't know how Hiyori would have gotten her mom's fruit, but I think it would be an interesting way to play out that chapter 944 death theory. 

#80 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:46 AM

I like it but then it would be the 4th time oda tried to fool us.
Remember when he got fought mihawk, then got hit with luffys pain and then Kuma made him disappear. If oda does something with zoro I expect him to carry it through because I'm done with cliffhangers reruns. Just hope oda doesn't read this, I like zoro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users