Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:36 AM

https://jaiminisbox....en/0/910/page/1

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 06 July 2018 - 12:37 AM.

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#2 EdwardTeach

EdwardTeach

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationFollowing Strawhats

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:02 AM

Is that the same kind of monkey on Mihawk's island?
  • denimdragon and Red Opus like this

#3 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:05 AM

Is that the same kind of monkey on Mihawk's island?

Thats what I was thinking of exactly xD

They are different these ones in Wano and are much bigger. 

• Red Opus likes this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#4 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:16 AM

Will luffy able to reach out for other SH crew and will nami, sanji, brook and chopper keep an eye on luffy while he venture on wano country

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#5 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,856 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:22 AM

I knew it was coming, but I am a bit disappointed we already switched back over to Luffy's group. It would have been interesting I think to stay with Zoro's group for a little while and find out more of what they have been doing in Wano, but I know Oda doesn't like to move away from Luffy for very long. So I'm not surprised. Although it feels a bit weird having another chapter of Luffy and company on the ship reading the newspaper when we had one of those just a handful of chapters ago when he learned his new bounty. I mean it was nice for them to see what has been happening in the Reverie and see all their old friends an acquaintances again, but it feels a bit unneeded. Nami not being able to read about the Kaidou and Big Mom news is probably a set up for something as you figure Wano is cut off from the outside world and they won't know that the two of them are teaming up.

But Luffy is now officially in Wano at least. I wonder if the rest of his group already got slip up, lol. Oda is not wasting any time separating the crew in this arc. I was wondering if that baboon was somehow related to the ones at Mihawk's island too. I'm going to guess that Law is going to show up soon and fill in Luffy what has been happening with his group on Wano since he is still unaccounted for.

• Raiden, Ajh77 and trafalgarlawisop like this

#6 4everRouya

4everRouya

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationLoguetown

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

sunny looked beaten up ahahahha

the octopus hopped up on page 5 middle right panel XD havent even noticed

we can see one of its tentacles on the lower right panel behind brook XD

and should we welcome carrot now as new nakama?

Edited by 4everRouya, 06 July 2018 - 01:30 AM.

• Raiden, Ajh77, masterbio and 1 other like this

You know on the path we've been traveling up until now... Saying a thing like that would just get you laughed at. Although... I slaughtered anyone and everyone who had the nerve to laugh at me...!! But from here on out... we're gonna be sailing the sea where anyone without the nerve to say something like that is as good as dead...!! Let's meet again, in the New World!!

-Eustass "Captain" Kid  :meh: 

#7 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,981 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:31 AM

I knew it was coming, but I am a bit disappointed we already switched back over to Luffy's group. It would have been interesting I think to stay with Zoro's group for a little while and find out more of what they have been doing in Wano, but I know Oda doesn't like to move away from Luffy for very long. So I'm not surprised. Although it feels a bit weird having another chapter of Luffy and company on the ship reading the newspaper when we had one of those just a handful of chapters ago when he learned his new bounty. I mean it was nice for them to see what has been happening in the Reverie and see all their old friends an acquaintances again, but it feels a bit unneeded. Nami not being able to read about the Kaidou and Big Mom news is probably a set up for something as you figure Wano is cut off from the outside world and they won't know that the two of them are teaming up.

But Luffy is now officially in Wano at least. I wonder if the rest of his group already got slip up, lol. Oda is not wasting any time separating the crew in this arc. I was wondering if that baboon was somehow related to the ones at Mihawk's island too. I'm going to guess that Law is going to show up soon and fill in Luffy what has been happening with his group on Wano since he is still unaccounted for.

Basically Oda right now ...

tumblr_pbdkqxFvdg1v47x3jo1_400.jpgcred to Marcelle. 

Hes only doing what the Japanese fans want, and  the fans dont want Reverie, they want Luffy and stuff like this( Chopper being a mascot, Nami in a cute dress, Sanji being a pervert)  :<_<:

The only upside of this chapter is the beautiful art, which in my opinion is  really is a new standard for Oda. Wano looks very nice   and we feel like we are in a really special place.  You can really see Oda put so much care and attention to these panels. 

1024px-Tsunami_by_hokusai_19th_century.j

https://en.wikipedia...ve_off_Kanagawa

Edited by Furinji Saiga, 06 July 2018 - 03:16 AM.

• Raiden, Ajh77, Shin and 3 others like this

Spoiler

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,767 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:49 AM

Wano seems to have a bunch of One Piece-original animals.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#9 smokingfrog

smokingfrog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:25 AM

Good chapter, felt like Jaya arc introduction to me!

Is that Zoro's baboon? I mean the one he wanted to defeat in mihawk's island?

Also, has the crew been separated already? I don't like this part. They just got together and they have seperated already.
  • Red Opus likes this

#10 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:53 AM

Good chapter for what it is. Wano looks great (the Japanese theme sipping into the art is a nice touch) and I found Luffy's confirmation of where he was really funny. I think the large mountain in the background of the art might be the one featured in those shadowy shots of people talking to Kaidou, so maybe that's where he resides?

On the other hand, I don't like that the Reverie and Wano seem to be going in parallel now, but then again, it seems like at least the Weevil/WB plot was postponed until later. Well, then again, Luffy's party might just end up getting Wano identites (like Zoro's group) to kill time while we go back to Mariejoa. Who knows.

• Raiden likes this

#11 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:54 AM

Good chapter, though I wish we could have stayed with Zoro and his group for a few more chapters before switching back to Luffy tbh.

Also not really happy about Luffy being separated straight away from Nami and the others at the beginning of this arc.

Speaking about that, what the hell happened to them? It wouldn't surprise me if they got have gotten captured by the inhabitants of Wano.

Iirc wasn't it stated the people of Wano are suspicious of outsiders? So I guess it could make sense if the crew go into some sorta trouble already.

#12 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,866 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:12 AM

I need to know how much time has passed. Them reaching Wano was way to fast.

Sanji is annoying more than ever. One bitch betraying you wasnt enough I guess...

Luffy is fully healed. No scar. Hmmmmm...

Edited by Enbima, 06 July 2018 - 03:21 AM.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#13 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,856 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:49 AM

Basically Oda right now ...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4cce7bd2eb09...cred to Marcelle. 

Hes only doing what the Japanese fans want, and  the fans dont want Reverie, they want Luffy and stuff like this( Chopper being a mascot, Nami in a cute dress, Sanji being a pervert)  :<_<:

Yeah, the original rumor was that the Reverie was going to go 10 chapters and the editor said he needed to go ahead and focus back on the SHs? Oh well.

It makes me wonder what is the longest he has gone without focusing on Luffy outside of other characters' backstories. It can't have been too long.

#14 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,767 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:28 AM

Nah, it was the editor himself who said Reverie would last 10 chapters, I think. It's been only 5 chapters on the Reverie. 6 if we count the Revo Commanders introduction as part of Reverie. Feels kinda weird to have two whole chapters dedicated to something else instead of the usual scene-jumping if Reverie mini-arc is still happening.

Also feels a bit contrived that they didn't get to read about BM on the newspaper. Then again the process is totally in-character for both Sanji and Chopper.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#15 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,516 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:18 AM

-lmao reverie is actually confirm killed
-big mom announce an open payback war against the straw hats or was it her wano trip that was cut?
- can't determine the size of that last baboon. Would make sense if the human drill come from wano but that definitely Is not one. Looks nothing like them, unless they have king of tribes.
-the pace of wano seems to be pretty fast, wonder what Oda is trying to set up. And I hope there is no more stalling because of power levels, there should be plenty of challenges for everyone to keep the tension and create a nice resolution.

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#16 Madara D Dragon

Madara D Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

-lmao reverie is actually confirm killed

It felt the ogher way around for me. The confirmation in news that Reverie just began at the same time SH's arrive to Wano verifies the theory that both things are going on at the same time, so Oda went to Wano because what happens in Wano will surely have an effect on Reverie and we'll see that. So we'll either jump to reverie once in a while (like between days or seeing them react to news about big events in Wano) or at the end of Wano and seeing how the events affected it.

"You can't take the King Marco_by_Kanomaru.gifon your first turn!!"

FoundeothTrafalgaLafan-clu-----> :aww: 

#17 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:41 AM

It depends if Oda wants the Reverie to react to Kaidou's downfall, which wouldn't be too unlikely. The meeting takes a while, so it can work even if Luffy spends some days on Wano.

#18 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:56 AM

Ok well here we are. If thoae spoilers were correct i am dreading this chapter....

Of corse they are out saving the world instead of actually being pirates.....

Looks like bm on the back of that news paper, dont know who she is next to... doesnt look like kiadou really.

Luffy doesnt know how to use a snail? Yes he does we saw him answer one before the summit war and before PH....the gag was "hi i am luffy i will ne pirate king" get out of here pretending luffy doesnt know how to use one.

Oh wow, even brook is getting wise to how horrible a leader luffy is....

Oda did you for get....idk...ALL the damage the sunny took from BM?!?

Good job oda, in 2 pannels that pig went from half the size of the sunny to slightly taller then luffy....someone needs their eyes checked...

Well.... less reactions, for me is a bad thing. It means i am less invested and less interested in analysing this nonsense.
Maybe it is because i am pissed we are ignoring revire, maybe it is because the starts of arc are always the worst.ayne it is just because this arc is lacking the....setting other arc have. From the second the samuri in TB said he is from "wano" i instantly thought "ok so japan is a real place in OP and they call it wano, thats gay" then as the nw went on more and more it became obvious that was going to be a stop.....how damn lazy can you get? No the sh crew isnt going to sky island, o fishman island, not an island sitting in the middle of a hole in the water, not a massive uner sea prison, not an island with 2 different weather extremes. None of those interesting and cool places, not even an island on the back of an elephant, the sh are going to japan..... awesome...... and the worst part, this isnt just a fly by arc, this is THE arc to end all other arc, a war so epic it makes the mf war look tame, (the mf war was tame because the admirals just stomped on everyone, wasnt competive at all) and what is the epic back drop for odas master piece war? Japan....

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#19 Oben

Oben

Busy

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,925 posts

User's Awards

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:30 AM

Looks like bm on the back of that news paper, dont know who she is next to... doesnt look like kiadou really.

You can see the mustache, and Nami literally says it's about Kaidou.

Luffy doesnt know how to use a snail? Yes he does we saw him answer one before the summit war and before PH....the gag was "hi i am luffy i will ne pirate king" get out of here pretending luffy doesnt know how to use one.

Talking over the phone is difficult if nobody picks it up.

No the sh crew isnt going to sky island, o fishman island, not an island sitting in the middle of a hole in the water, not a massive uner sea prison, not an island with 2 different weather extremes.

So your problem isn't the theme, but that it's... an island with a regular shore and some land inbetween? As in, almost every island? What?

this is THE arc to end all other arc, a war so epic it makes the mf war look tame, (the mf war was tame because the admirals just stomped on everyone, wasnt competive at all)

That's not Wano, that's the final arc, which we aren't even close to.

• Raiden likes this

#20 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

Sanji been pathetic as always....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users