• 11,163 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

https://jaiminisbox....ations/en/0/25/

I was not disappointed in the slightest by this chapter

• Doan and KUROkami like this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#2 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

Karma? More like The Frickin' Force!

Posted Image

#3 masterbio

masterbio

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

Out on MS.

Soooo Karma's ability is the same as the chackra absorption ability from Rinnegan?

• KUROkami likes this

#4 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, U.S.A.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:44 PM

I was thinking that Kawaki was part zetzu and the first Hashirama even though they're somewhat the same right, forgot all the blood lines, so now we have the new Indra vs Asura vs each other ying and yang
Pusha T - Story of Adidon

#5 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:16 AM

So does Karma come from Kaguras clan? If I remember correctly Momoshinki gave karma to Boruto. So that must mean Kawaki has had contact with one of them ? I just hope they develop a good story behind it

#6 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

Based on Kawaki's rant, seems Karma is an entity separate from the host body... similar to the jinchuuriki in Naruto - so we can assume they'll be only a few (around 9 :shrug: )... Note: Members of Kara don't seem that intimidated by Karma - still comes down to each individual's strengths/abilities

Was mentioned you kill a member of the Otsutsuki Clan to acquire his or her power - though Naruto and Sasuke fought with something similar (though temporary) given by So6, and later did not get one from sealing Kaguya - she wasn't killed (sealed) which seems to be a requirement... Note: they seem to have similar abilities acquired so far - absorb, amplify, and shoot back...maybe this is where Boruto's eye will come into play

By what's been mentioned/shown so far, Kaguya was way too OP - she held back by quite a lot during the last fight in Naruto

• KUROkami likes this

:kakashi:  We back

#7 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:52 PM

Based on Kawaki's rant, seems Karma is an entity separate from the host body... similar to the jinchuuriki in Naruto - so we can assume they'll be only a few (around 9 :shrug: )... Note: Members of Kara don't seem that intimidated by Karma - still comes down to each individual's strengths/abilities

Was mentioned you kill a member of the Otsutsuki Clan to acquire his or her power - though Naruto and Sasuke fought with something similar (though temporary) given by So6, and later did not get one from sealing Kaguya - she wasn't killed (sealed) which seems to be a requirement... Note: they seem to have similar abilities acquired so far - absorb, amplify, and shoot back...maybe this is where Boruto's eye will come into play

By what's been mentioned/shown so far, Kaguya was way too OP - she held back by quite a lot during the last fight in Naruto

Um. . .The Last and Hinata anyone? She absorbed a good chunk of what was left of Hamura's chakra and wouldn't Himawari inherit something from Naruto and Hinata? She portrayed as a natural with the Byakugan and Gentle Fist.Or will she be pushed onto the bus along with the rest of the female characters.

What I don't get - people didn't have any supernatural abilities until Kaguya 'ate' the World Seed. If all supernatural power and events(Chakra, Summons, etc) came from that act then wouldn't Karma fall under the same category? Or is Karma something that is the result of the Otsutsuki Clan messing with a planet's World Tree/Seeds.

Posted Image

#8 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:46 PM

Um. . .The Last and Hinata anyone? She absorbed a good chunk of what was left of Hamura's chakra and wouldn't Himawari inherit something from Naruto and Hinata? She portrayed as a natural with the Byakugan and Gentle Fist.Or will she be pushed onto the bus along with the rest of the female characters.

What I don't get - people didn't have any supernatural abilities until Kaguya 'ate' the World Seed. If all supernatural power and events(Chakra, Summons, etc) came from that act then wouldn't Karma fall under the same category? Or is Karma something that is the result of the Otsutsuki Clan messing with a planet's World Tree/Seeds.

Naruto and sasuke met the requirements and they already had the chakra... Hinata doesn't even though it makes no sense that the chakra was for nothing... they probably forgot about it... she's female + writer :banghead:

As for Himawari, she got the whiskers (nine tails chakra) plus she is Uzumaki/Hyuga (both OP)... explains the ease by which she use them at such a young age - no training or side effects... good genes and just don't see anything else Naruto/Hinata could give... you right though -  she will be pushed onto the bus - she's female + writer :banghead:

Boruto will be OP... Asura + Toneri's eye + Karma + Uzumaki + Hyuga + Frog Sage to be + Frog summons to be + Sasuke techniques + So6 chakra + nine tails chakra etc... Big question will be is Sarada Indra reincarnation or do we get another bromance

What they're implying now is the fruit is just food/nourishment for chakra... Karma doesn't fall under same category... it's unrelated to world seed... it has a specific requirement. Karma seems to be an ability/gift acquired from killing, as I mentioned above similar to Jinchuuriki - a new power... how? the writer's backing himself into a corner by not explaining the power transfer aka Karma.

Is it an obligation for the one killed to give that ability? Is it done willingly or unwillingly as in an automated/triggered Jutsu? Is it a gift or a way to coexist after death that can later offer a window to return as in how Kaguya was able to or the tails could?

#9 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

paka - The one thing I hated about The Last was what was done to Hinata power wise.

Naruto - "Hinata is strong. Nobody dares messes with her."

That was a LOL NOPE! to the viewers and Hinata fans if there was ever was one.

Almost stopped watching during the first kidnapping attempt. Ninjas are supposed to be Spider-Man in terms of walking up and down surfaces with just their feet. . .instead Hinata just hung there like some stereotype character falling over the cliff and hanging onto a branch with no way up. The Data Books call her The Dancing Ninja for cryin' out loud! I doubt its because she can do the Cha-Cha!

Karma = Killing. Wait a second, if that's the case then wouldn't ninjas have manifested the ability centuries ago? The writer did write himself into a corner with that plot hole alone. Hell, Akatsuki who are all straight up killers should've been swimming in that kind of power. On Boruto being OP - you forgot the Rasengan stuff.

• paka likes this

Posted Image

#10 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

You guys talking about Hinata power up, what exactly was it, totally forgot

#11 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:30 PM

You guys talking about Hinata power up, what exactly was it, totally forgot

With Hamura's chakra she was supposed to be able to break/destroy Toneri's main weapon. . .instead of having a solo Moment Of Awesome she had to really on Naruto's help to get the job done. Instead of balancing things out by having her help in the final fight, she was doing an impression of Princess Peach.

That being said, if Naruto and Sasuke still have 6Path/Indra/Asura Chakra within them and if they passed it on to Boruto and maybe Sarada then it stands to reason that whatever capabilities Hianta should've gained(including the potential for a Byakugan Upgrade), then it stands to reason Himewari should also have the potential for all that stuff that Boruto is getting.including - ability to use Kurama chakra, Byakugan Upgrade, having tons of chakra to safely learn the Shadow Clone and also to learn the Rasengan and its variations.

Posted Image

#12 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:00 AM

@Graeystone but is Toneri canon and was this in the manga not trying to get into a debate but its all so long ago, my bad for forgetting

@Graeystone my bad for not understanding, its been awhile imo

Edited by Doan, 12 July 2018 - 11:58 PM.

#13 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:32 AM

@Graeystone but is Toneri canon and was this in the manga not trying to get into a debate but its all so long ago, my bad for forgetting

It should be canon because the movie was also about Naruto finally realizing a woman loves him and that he to loves her. Its not like Naruto was a complete idiot about such things unlike Goku.

Edited by Graeystone, 13 July 2018 - 08:33 AM.

• Doan likes this

Posted Image

#14 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:13 AM

The Last is canon
  • Doan likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#15 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

paka - The one thing I hated about The Last was what was done to Hinata power wise.

Naruto - "Hinata is strong. Nobody dares messes with her."

That was a LOL NOPE! to the viewers and Hinata fans if there was ever was one.

Almost stopped watching during the first kidnapping attempt. Ninjas are supposed to be Spider-Man in terms of walking up and down surfaces with just their feet. . .instead Hinata just hung there like some stereotype character falling over the cliff and hanging onto a branch with no way up. The Data Books call her The Dancing Ninja for cryin' out loud! I doubt its because she can do the Cha-Cha!

Karma = Killing. Wait a second, if that's the case then wouldn't ninjas have manifested the ability centuries ago? The writer did write himself into a corner with that plot hole alone. Hell, Akatsuki who are all straight up killers should've been swimming in that kind of power. On Boruto being OP - you forgot the Rasengan stuff.

Yep... It's sad how they kept making her look helpless/hopeless... she somehow always forgets all her ninja skills and how to fight... then suddenly out of nowhere she gets that power-up of love and charges in only to be made more pathetic... it almost seems her only role is to motivate Naruto... Sakura still takes the crown though

Let's not insult Akatsuki by comparing to this... Akatsuki was no joke... just the mention of their names was scary enough... that group had me on edge every episode - talk about sending shivers down your spine whenever they showed up... everyone of them (minus clay man) gave me goosebumps... the voice, music, ambience, their background story :ohyes:  Lets not forget they were out in the open - not hiding like this so called Kara... the Akatsuki were toying around with Jinchuuriki's like it was a barbecue - no care given - sending one or two members to capture them... those were the good times in Naruto... wish we could get that kind of effect in Boruto - that chilling effect that makes you go back to watch the episodes years later and getting the same feels every time.

Just to add on the Last being canon... Boruto's eye, as some including me commented, could be related to the Last... only plausible explanation as to how Toneri was able to give Boruto the eye - probably put his chakra/jutsu in Hinata :shrug:... it's the only contact he had with Naruto/Hinata

Been wondering - none of the females, with maybe one or two, use shadow clones in combat... I wouldn't mind having a couple of Himawari's :charm:  running around - byakugan everywhere... best I can remember it was only Guren who used clones as one of her main techniques... it's weird looking at the list of users and only seeing Sarada (anime only) - don't they see value in using clones? Maybe we can finally see an Uzumaki female abuse Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

#16 Graeystone

Graeystone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:22 PM

@paka - I once read that Kishi originally intended Akatsuki to be inhuman monsters along the line of Zetsu. Even the final version of the group we got had just about everyone except for Konan and Itachi to be physically warped in someway or were just like that in the first place(Kisame's shark traits and White Zetsu when not paired with Black Zetsu).

You mean the 'mind control jutsu' Toneri implanted into Hinata? Naruto should've removed all traces of it. I agree with you on Kara. They and act more like bored Aristocrats instead of cold blooded murderer/would be world conquerors like Akatsuki. Heck, Kojo wears a mask that makes him looks like he belongs in one of the Gundam series that has the 'mysterious masked character.'

Posted Image

#17 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:09 PM

@paka - I once read that Kishi originally intended Akatsuki to be inhuman monsters along the line of Zetsu. Even the final version of the group we got had just about everyone except for Konan and Itachi to be physically warped in someway or were just like that in the first place(Kisame's shark traits and White Zetsu when not paired with Black Zetsu).

You mean the 'mind control jutsu' Toneri implanted into Hinata? Naruto should've removed all traces of it. I agree with you on Kara. They and act more like bored Aristocrats instead of cold blooded murderer/would be world conquerors like Akatsuki. Heck, Kojo wears a mask that makes him looks like he belongs in one of the Gundam series that has the 'mysterious masked character.'

I had no idea... glad he didn't go that route... Akatsuki is one of my fav - loved the group especially their conversations.

Because it's the only contact Toneri had with Hinata (the Last) - stands to reason, its the most probable way he was able to influence Boruto (eye)... from watching the anime, seems he planned it all out before Boruto was born... I'm not pointing at any specifics - jutsu or chakra - but they did spend time together before Naruto rescued Hinata... there is some aspect of speculations in the reasoning

#18 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 05:01 PM

Is anybody else having a problem with opening MS it keeps directing me to some MS.net but if i open it ingocnito I'm able to get to the site, probably my shitty ass phone

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 August 2018 - 06:45 PM

Is anybody else having a problem with opening MS it keeps directing me to some MS.net but if i open it ingocnito I'm able to get to the site, probably my shitty ass phone

Its working for me now

iWo0nCc.gif

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 Doan

Doan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:59 PM

WTF, it still won't work for me, cleaned my cookies and cache and still nothing, any suggestions @Tokoya?, Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users