#2 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:45 AM

Awesome chapter! Good start. Im already knowin that Tama and Momo will end up together wen this is all done.

And im super hyped to see Basil! He’s my 4th fav supernova. Hopefully he actually fights the SH’s instead of teaming up wit them right away like law and capone did. I really wanna see him and luffy fight

#3 gametaka

gametaka

The Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts
  • Locationplace of longest yard.

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:24 AM

what basil hawkin doing in the unknown island?

Spoiler spoiler for everything

[/spoiler]

#4 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

Great chapter. Luffy is so pure. I love him.

Also that cover page: zoro's shoes are...a choice.
  • denimdragon likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#5 4everRouya

4everRouya

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • LocationLoguetown

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:57 AM

momo mentioned in zou that he met roger in wano...but now, i think he might meant ace.... God I love this arc!!!

You know on the path we've been traveling up until now... Saying a thing like that would just get you laughed at. Although... I slaughtered anyone and everyone who had the nerve to laugh at me...!! But from here on out... we're gonna be sailing the sea where anyone without the nerve to say something like that is as good as dead...!! Let's meet again, in the New World!!

-Eustass "Captain" Kid  :meh: 

#6 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,883 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2018 - 02:55 AM

We knew that Ace had been to Wano before, and we now know who taught Ace to make hats: http://mangaseeonlin...55-page-14.html

The chapter itself was fun, not much to say. Since Apoo also joined Kaidou, I'm not really surprised about Hawkins, though it's a bit sad for Kidd that both of his allies betrayed him.

• Raiden, Ajh77, Blackody and 5 others like this

#7 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:05 AM

Yeah zoros shoes are the classic "Im going to die" shoes from the Ace collection.

Good chapter.

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#8 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:14 AM

I am just wondering what the hell Ace was doing in Wano besides making hats.

Also what's his connection with Koma btw?

#9 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:20 AM

I am just wondering what the hell Ace was doing in Wano besides making hats.

Also what's his connection with Koma btw?

Thats what I thought too.
The whole country is suffering and you are making hats. Lol
  • Chillman likes this

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#10 ChangeInHeart

ChangeInHeart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:27 AM

We knew that Ace had been to Wano before, and we now know who taught Ace to make hats: http://mangaseeonlin...55-page-14.html

The chapter itself was fun, not much to say. Since Apoo also joined Kaidou, I'm not really surprised about Hawkins, though it's a bit sad for Kidd that both of his allies betrayed him.

Apoo was a given, he had "Snake" written all over his face since he was introduced. Hawkins on the other hand might just be bidding his time. He seems like the type to wait for the most opportune moment before making a move.

• Scorpion2k4u and denimdragon like this

#11 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 04:29 AM

my eyes are a bit watery after reading this chapter.
1st we have this 8 years old child who is starving and twice a year has a bowl of rice (something I take for granted) and yet she is willing to offer her luxury to luffy.
2nd she is going through this suffering because she is waiting for a dead person. This same dead person that died two years ago for luffy.

Luffy will break the news for her next chapter and will apologize on his knees as he sees himself responsible. I'm calling it.
  • Scorpion2k4u and Blackody like this

#12 Furinji Saiga

Furinji Saiga

Luffy X Zoro

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,964 posts
  • LocationYami HQ

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:36 AM

Found this on OJ/Reddit 

"Oda is naming the titles of Beast Pirates after traditional Japanese performing arts for whatever reason.
Sheepshead and Hawkins are called as 真打ち(Shinuchi).
真打ち is the person has the highest rank in Rakugo, a traditional Japanese solo performing art.
Jack is the 大看板(Ookanban) of Beast Pirates and 大看板 means top-tier art performer.
It literally sound like a pirate crew from Wano..."

• Oben, Ajh77, Tale and 2 others like this

tumblr_o0lugkgNBf1qfjt74o2_r1_500.jpg
Credit to Miss Coquine :aww:

Mihawk's Title you OMForumers

Spoiler

Let us pray for Lawl's death

Spoiler

Matt's repentance
Spoiler

#13 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

It was an ok to good chapter. Oda still needs to improve on his choreography especially when a move is about to connect on an enemy.

Nonetheless, I appreciate the fact that characters seem to be introduced little by little at a reasonable pace mainly from Luffy's POV this time around unlike Dressrosa which makes the reading experience a lot smoother and the character development more fleshed out.

Luffy had a lot of classic great expression, and quirks reminiscent of chapter 2... as well as the freaking whirlpool.

#14 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:35 AM

Another food DF ability? Why is this girl not in BM crew? Maybe Luffy won't be the reason for BM vs Kaidou LOL

Headliner? So Hawkins is like Sheepshead? Is this Kaidou's equivalence to WB's non-top commanders and BM's ''monsters'' like Oven, Daifuku etc.?

Finally, Ace-related stuffs have shown up.

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#15 TrolonoaZoro

TrolonoaZoro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationOld Zoro is still an artist with a Katana.

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:56 AM

Yeah zoros shoes are the classic "Im going to die" shoes from the Ace collection.
Good chapter.

it's not going to happen, man. Let it go.

Also, great chapter and the arc is not lagging 10/10

Kidd continues to be the only one with an unbroken will, his time should be coming soon.

Edited by TrolonoaZoro, 12 July 2018 - 07:01 AM.

• Raiden likes this

4789title.jpg

"Don't worry, nothing is gonna happen to you that won't happen to the rest of us"

Spoiler

#16 trafalgarlawisop

trafalgarlawisop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:11 AM

Luffy will break the news for her next chapter and will apologize on his knees as he sees himself responsible. I'm calling it.

@Abaroxa

It could be interesting if Luffy actually decides not to tell her and even semi convincingly lie that Ace is doing ok... I mean she is starving and sick so telling her about his dead brother would not be very wise  for her life. It would be a subtle way to make Luffy grow more into an adult. Besides, she is the character that is actually giving an emotional stake  for Luffy in this arc (which explains why we meet her so early into Wano and getting a lot of screen time) so I think our MC is gonna reveal it during the low point for dramatic purpose...

Edited by trafalgarlawisop, 12 July 2018 - 07:12 AM.

#17 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,543 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:45 AM

''I have no need for men'' Sanji refused to pick up Chopper and Brook because they were too heavy for his superhuman legs that can lift hundreds of tons :lol: And Oda had to leave Jinbe behind so he wouldn't solo the whirlpool. That scene is so sad for many reasons.

• Blackody likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#18 Oben

Oben

Lacking Harmony

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,883 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:56 AM

Apoo was a given, he had "Snake" written all over his face since he was introduced. Hawkins on the other hand might just be bidding his time. He seems like the type to wait for the most opportune moment before making a move.

I don't think any of the Supernovas that isn't independent is content with their position. Law was a Shichibukai purely for his own needs, Bege planned BM's assassination, Hawkins is withholding information from Kaidou... I think Apoo will follow his own plans too in the end, like all of them.

• Ajh77, Blackody and Chillman like this

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,289 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:47 AM

God damn it, either that monkey is the size of the sunny or the sunny is a mile away, and i know neither of those are true....

You know.... the thing that makes me mad about luffy's nonsense.... how do other crews do it? We always get to see luffy's weird grabbing fish to climb a waterfall or inflating himself to avoid crashing into reverse mountain, but we never get ti see the actual way it is suposed to be done. We were told luffy is insane for taking the knock up stream to skypiea.... but we were never told or shown the correct way to get there...

Made of mocchi you say?!? Dogtooth is dead confirmed. This little girl took his fruit adter he died.

Also.... i know i said it is really weird oda makes all the princess 16.....but tht doesnt mean make them younger you weirdo.... i mean make the princess 18 not 8. I hate this arc more and more every day.

So luffy just picked up that ship and threw it in a cave? Also, since when do we care if the sunny is safe? Just throw it somewhere...

Luffy you will never be a badass by saying you dont care about being kind and strong, while at the same time teaming up with 8 year old girls.... just do us a favor and shut up...

Wahoop hawkins. That kinda makes up for all this overly japanese nonsense!!!

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#20 Scorpion2k4u

Scorpion2k4u

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,935 posts
  • Locationsurrounding you

Posted 12 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

Thats what I thought too.
The whole country is suffering and you are making hats. Lol

The Kaido Wano thing might be rather recent so before Kaido came to wano Ace might have been there and the country must have been better off apparently.

2mg5kyb.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users